Skip to main content
UTTAB, PRADESH GAZETTE, MARCH 5,105d
list of new publications published during the month of
Important and usual Publications on different subjects
jjpied by the Uttar Praderh Government, are avail ible
' for sale from TEE SUPERINTENDENT, PRINTING
AND STATIONERY, UTTAB PRADESH, ALLAH-
ABAD. Catalogue free on application,
1. Public Works Department, Irrigation Adminis-
tration Report of Uttar Pradesh for the year ending
March 31, 1952, in English, price Re. 1-14-0 (as, 5).
2. Sri Har Praaad Shikulw Nidhi, Banaras (Con-
firmation of Compromize) (Transfer of Property) Act
no. XII of 1954, in English, price annas 2 (anna 1 pies
3. Uttar Pradesh Land Reforms (Amendment)
Act no. XX of 1954, in Hindi, price annas 4 (a. 2).
4. Uttar Pradesh (Temporary) Control of Rent
and Eviction (Amendment) Act no. XVII of 1934, in
jlish, price anna 1 (a. 1).
INDIAN LAW REPORTS
(Lucknow series his been combined with it from
The only official series may be obta'ned direct from ihe
Supenntendent, Printing- and Sta'ionery, U. P. Allah-
abad, or agents for U. P. Government publications
Price per annum, Ha.9 including postage.
OF THE 7LLAHABAD AND LUCKNOW SERIES
are available from the Superintendent. Printing and
S'ationery, U. P., Allahabad, and may be obtained
unbound at the ieduced ralet quoted below :
f 1910, 1911, 191-2 & 1919 to ±925 at RB 2 per volume
5. Report of tho Gos jmvardhan Enquiry Commit-
tee, Parts I and II in English price Ra. 2 (as. 6).
6. Annual Progress Report of Forest Adminis-
tration, Uttar Pradesh for the year 1952-53 in English,
price Re. 1-2 (as. 3).
7. List of Educational Officers in Uttar Pradesh,
corrected up to August 15, 1953, Part I, in English,
price Rs. 4-7 (as. 7).
- 8. History of Services of Gazetted Officers (Civil
Department) Part IV (Judicial) corrected up to July
1, 1949, in English, price Ra. 5 (as. 8).
9. Rules for Admission on Training and Examina-
tion of Sam't ry and Chief Sanitary Inspectors of Uttar
Pradesh, in Hindi, price annas 9 (as. 2).
10. State Rules and Orders made und3r enact-
ments applying to Utbir Prade3.i for the year 1947, in
English, price Rs. 3-6 (as. 5).
11. Economic and Statistics Department Bulle-
tin no. 28 Review of Economic Conditions in Ubtar
Pradesh, 1951 by J. N. Tewari in English, price annas
10 (as. 3).
12. Industries Bulletin no. 49 (New Series) Manu-
factures of Agarbathi by Sarvsri J. N. Ta-ndon and
Cr. N. Gupta,, in Hindi, price annas 2 (a. I pies 6).
List of the reprint publications published during the
month of January, 1953
1. The Bundelkhand Alienation of Land (Amend-
ment) Act no. XVIII of 1934, in English, price anna 1,
(0" 1 pies 6).
2. Industries Bulletin no. 5B (New Series) Wood
Bn Toys HOW TO MAKE THEM, in English, price
Be. 1-4 (as. 4).
Annas 6 extra in each case If sent by registered post'
N,B —The amounts in p i.rentheaflfl are for pacing and
00» be nttdjr—
„ Ba.8 .,
„ Ra-4 „
„ Hs.5 „
„ Ra.fi ,.
SUPERINTEND EWT. PRUTTING A)«D STATIONERY,
Allnhab-irlJ IHUli to l»30
series } 1931 no 1040
I 1941 to l'J48 & 1950
Lucknow j 1'27 to 1S130
iMnea. | 1"31 to HI37 and 193f»
L 1943. 194-1 and 11)48
Sold only in complete volumes, including Index
Postage in India Re.l per volume; abroad Rs.2.
Cheques on tanks outside Allahabad should include Banker's
commission of 4 annas. Cheques should not be crossed.
GOVERNMENT OF INDIA PUBLICATIONS
Stock available with Slip er.n* end ent, Printing und
Stationery, Uttar Pradeshf Allahabad.
Press Commisfcion Report, price Rs.3, packing and
Labour Appeal Ciises, January 1954, price Hs.2-B (ns.3).
Labour Appeal Caaes, January 1954, price Rs.2-8 (as.4).
Labour Appeal Cases, February 1954, pri-e Rs 2-8 (ujsA),
Labour Appeal Cases, March 1951, price Bs.2-8 (as i).
Labour Appsal Cases, April 1054, pries Rs.2-B (as 4).
Labour Appeal Cases, May 1951, price B.s.2-6 (asA).
The First Five-Year Plan—(A Summary), price Re.l
First Five-Tear Plan—Price Rs.6-10 (flc.l and fls.BV.
1. Courses of Training at Civil Aviation Training
Centre, Allahabad. Price annas 5 (a. 1 ps. 6).
2. Constitution of India with correction slips modified
up to 1st September, 1951. Price Re.1-10 (as.8).
3. Constitution of India in Hindi. Price Be.1-10
4. Audit Code, First Edition incorporating correc-
tion slips nos. 1 to 25. Price Be.1-4 (as.4).
5. Indian Penal Code as modified up to 1st March,
LflBl. Price Rs.2-8 (at 1).
6. Ancient India Bulletin no. 1 of the Archaeolo-
gical Survey of India. Price "Ra.2 (as.ft).
7. Civil Service (Classification, Control and Appeal
Rules), corrected up lo 1st October, 1951. Price annas 6
8. Information for the Students desiring! to proceed
Overseas for the Advanced Studies, 1947-48. Price
annas 3 (a. I ps. 6).
9. Factories Act no. LXIII of 194&, as modified up to
1st April, 1951. Price annas 4 (a. 1 ps, 6).
10. First Repoit of the National Income Committee
April, 1951. Price Re.1-6 (as, 2 p£.»6).
11. Criminal Procedure Code as modified \ip to
June 1, 1961. Price Rs.2-8 tes.7),
12. Indian Boilers Act as modified up to Novem-
ber 1, 1949, Price annas 7 Gw.2).
13. Co-operaJ. ive Societies Act as modified up to
July 1,1052. Price annas 4 (fl.l).
14. Payment of "Wages as modified up to May 15.
1951. Price annas 4 (fl.l).
• 15. The Poison Act as modified tip to May 1, '
I*rice annas 2, packing and postage (a .1).