UTTAR PRADESH GAZETTE, SEPTEMBER 3, 1965 [PART VIH
(69) Hanonuranjana Nataka. Edited by Dr. Mangal Deva Shastri. ^H^Z^a*^ °f the HiBt°17 and DoctHnes <* the
(E(7o!C Th^bhSS, pSiayanam (*ith Commentaries. Edited by ^An Into to the Eamayana, by Manmatha Nath Boy.
Dr Man"iil De^a Shaatri, M.A., D.PHIL, (OxoN.). (Beduced price As.5) (d) Studies m Hindu Law, by MM. Dr. Ganganatha Jha,
(3^j \ B (e) The Munansa Manuscripts in the Government Sanskrit labrarj
(71) Pait L-Tatta Chmtamam Edited by Dr. Mangal Dava (Banaraaj, by Gopinath Kaviraj. '
Shasta, u A. D. PHIL. (OxoN). (Ba.1-4) (5<w.)- M Nntes and Quf ies> tT Gopmath Kaviraj
(72) Part I -The Tantatiamala Tiljka. Edited by Dr. Mangal Deva Vol. VII -(a) Bhamaha and hia Kavyalankara, by Batuk Nath
ShUn, M.A., D.PHIL (OxoN) Deduced price Aa.M). (4« ). Sharma and Balder Updhyaya. (Eeduced price Ea. 2-8) (4W.,
Part II.-Be HO (4fli). fl») Sflme Valiants in the Headings of the Vaisheshika ButraB] !>y
Part HI.— Es2-12 (las.). Gopmatb Kaviraj _
(73) Pait I.— The Chalara Sikalana. Genl. Editor, Dr Mangal Deva (c) Histoiy and Bibliography of Nyaya Vaisheahika Literature, bj
flhastri, M.A., D.PHIL. (Oxos.J. As.U (4o*.J. Gopinath Eaviiaj.
Pait II.— Ee.1-12 (Sax ). (d) An Attempt to Arrive at the Correct Meaning ol Borne Obacnre
Desapjidvunadinrtte General Editor Dr. Maug.il Deva Skastn, M.A., Vedic words, by Sita Earn Joshi.
D mi fOxoN ) Es 3-4 (Bos } (e) A Comparison of the Contents of the Eig-Veda Vajasneyi,
(UJON.,. *s.d4 wm->-InthaprM Taittiriya and Atbarva-Veda (Chatnradhyayika) Pratishkhyas, by
(1) Njti Manjari, by Dya Divedi fVedic Literature) Dr. Mangal Deva Shastri, M.A., D.PHIL.
13) Nvaya Zaustiroha (Part II) Anumanaakhanda, by Mahadew (/) An Index to the Eamayana by Manmatha Nath Eoy.
PnntambekM (ff) An Index to Shabaia'a by the tote Col G A. Jacob.
(3) Memauiasa Chandnka by Brahmanand Sarasvati. (>0 Gleanmga from the Tantras, by Gopinath Kavira].
11) Tantraratna (Part III), ,,y Partlm Sarathi Miara (*) TJie Date of Madhucundana Sarasvati, by Gopinath Kama].
(5) Kavya Prakass Dipil.a (Part II), by Sri Chandidaaa. (/) Descnptivs notes on Sanskrit Manuscripts, Gopinath Kaviraj.
(B) Tatfva Chintamam with Commentaries called Prngalbhi. Aloka W A note on the meaning cf the term of Parardha, by Umeaha
Darpana and Eantakoddhara. Misra.
(1) Nayayamita Saurabha by Vanamali Misra. W- VIH.— (a\ Indian Philosophy (a Eeview), by Tarak Nath
,-8) Kalataetva Vivechana (Part HI), by Eaghunath Bhatta. Sanyal. (Eeduced price Ea.2-8) (Sas.).
(9) Sakanda Shanrka. (*) An Indes to the Proper Names occurring in Valnuki's Eamayana,
(10) Siddhanta Sarvabhauma, by Muniawara, Part ni. by Manmatha Nath Eoy.
_ (c) An Index to the Shabara Bashya, by the late Col. G. A. Jacob.
(d) Hariflwami— The Commentator of the Shatapatha Brahmana—
The Princess Of Wales' SaraSVati BhaYana an<l tlle date ol Skandasvami— The Commentator of the Eig-Veda, b}
Studies YolS- I to IX, edited by Mahamaho- S^MyatiSm m Veda, by Gopmath Kaviraj.
' padhyaya Gopinath Kairiraj, M.A., Present ^ TEh0eyDevadflflls-a Bnel Hlstory of tbe *****»• ^ Manmath8
Editor, Dr. M. D. Shastri, Principal, Sanskrit priy°uE^(fl(Jfl'f f Llfe of a Yogm' by Gopinatl1 Kamai' (Badwd
College, Banai'aS. $) On the Antiquity of the Indian Art Canons, by Haridas Minn
_ (c) Prachya— Vargikarana Padhati, by Satiah Chandra Guhft.
Vol. I.-(a) Studies in Hindu Law-(l) Its Evolution, by Ganga. « To*a Vashishtha and Some of the Minor Upamshadas, by B. L
rana aYa by Gopinath Kavirai ^ he Philosophy of" Tripura Tantra, by Gopinath Kaviraj.
Vol . S SlrSJ rSES J afaTva'ni Easala Eaya, by Gopi- Vo1: V(? ™*con^™ °f
nath Kaviraj. (Eeduced price Es.2-8) (las. Ops.). ^ ism in Sanskrit Literature, by
•* r,' SVSST MS
!:;\i!%8r.Eo^s^i&4j,Pb^fi^t- 0rf'«iu*.SIM.a aaorinMS,fcJA <»».<
SJNTayaya Kusumanjali (Engh'sh Translation), by Gopinath Kavirai SnaBtri- . . _ . L _ __ _ . , _.
The definition of poetry, by Narayana Shaetri Aiste W Agriculture in the Vedas, by B. N Jhorkhandi. „ .„,
(il So^ala Upadhyaya, by Gopmaih Kaviraj. W An Enquiry into the Nature of Speech, by Horan Chandra
irfV1' by ^ C°L G' - - Objects of Offerings in the Srauta Sacrifice,, by
Stu^ m Hindu La.^3) Judicial' Procedure, by Ganganatua ^Ig**^ ^[g^_^ ^y& ^ ^ Pftniniam
..-) Tbeism m Ancient India, by Gopinath Kaviraj. Grammar, by Mangal Deva Shastri. t
\d\ nibtory and Bibhography of Nayaya Vaishashika Literature by ^^ Kaumudi and its Author, by Santimoy Banerjee.
Gopinath Kavirai «*«""o / ^ The gaktl gutra ascribed to Agastya, by Manga] Deva Shastn-
fe) Naishdha and Sn Haraha, by Niflakamala Bhattacharya To be had on Prepayment from THE SUPBEINTENDENT, Printing
(/) Indian Dramaturgy, by P N. PatanlSr •DnaiiacnBrya- and Stationery, Uttar Pradesh, Allahabad. From Agents for sale
Yol. IV.— (a) Studies m Hindu Law— (4) Judicial Procedure bv of State G0™""*"311* publications or from the Secretary, Sanskrit
Ganganatha Jha. (Eeduced price Es.2-8) (4<w.). . ' College, Banaraa.
(5) History and Bibliography of Nyaya VaiBheshika Literature, by
(VI) Narayana's Ganita Kaumudi, by Padmakara Dvivedi
(e) Food and Drink in the Bamayamc Age, by Manmatha Nath Eoy. Belvedere, Calcutta— 27
(/) Bat-karyavada; Casualty in Sankhva, by Gopinath Kaviraj
(g) Discipline by Consequences, by G. L. Sinha. In response to public opinion, the walking hours ot the Beading
(h) Hiarary of the Origin and Expansion of the Aryans, bv A C Eooms and the Lending Section at Belvedere have been extended
fiangali. ' J ' with effect from the 26th August, 1953. The revised working hours
ft) Punishments in Ancient Indian Schools, by G. L. Sinha, are specified below:
Vol. V.— (a) Ancient Home of the Aryans and thair Migration to • Reading Booms— Week daya (including Saturdays)— 9 a.m. to 8 p.m.
India, by A. C. Ganguli. (Reduced price Es.2-8) (4flJ. 6pj.)- Sundays and holidays— 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. f
(b) A Satrap Coin, bj Shyam Lai Merh Lending Section— Week days (including Saturdays)— 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
(c) An Estimate of the Civilization pf the Vanaras as depicted ip Sundays and holidays— 10 a.m. to 1.30 p.m.
the Eamayana, by Manmatha Nath Euy. The Beading Booms and the Lending Section will, however, remain
(4) A Comparison of the Contents of the Bag- Veda Vaiaanevi entirely closed on the following days of the year:
TaitKriya and Athava-Veda (Chatoradhyayik, Pratishakyas) by W ««piblic Dav, (if) Indej«ndence Day, and (i«Q Mfthatma
Dr. Mangal Deva Shastri, M.A., D.IHTL. y '' Y Gandhi's Birthday."
IM. ffgrtf &23J-JW.J. JJ.^ ^ ^