UTTAK PRADESH GAZETTE. NOVEMBER 5,
IMPORTANT SANSKRIT LITERATURE
The Princess of Wales
SARAS V ATI BHAVANA TEXF
Dr. MANGAL DEVA SHASTRI, M.A.
D. Phil. (Oxon ),
Principal, Government Sanskrit College, Banaras
(17) Parts I and 11— !Nyine Sulilhairta Mali. lij J-ivarai.ia ',
Pamhanana. Edited vitb a Trefatory No'e r^d Critic^ Ic:r- -I'" noe
by Dr. Mangal Deva Shnstii, u.\., D PHIL. Psn I iReJuL' i pric^
As 9)j Pan II- fReduc-ed price Re.l) lutu. e;rb)
(18) The Dhannanuljanilhi Slolca Charur.iadhi, by ^e*hi Krishna,
with Commentary, by Rama Pandit. Edited v.iLb lni,,cr.iiL't:i.r. f.c ,
by Narayana Shastri Khiste Sahitvacnar-a. (Reluct.; yrn'j As t
(19) The Navartna Pradipa, fay Nanda Pandit DLa.rui.',lMJ:.iri.
73 edited by M M. Pt, Gopinath Kavirai, M.A.} Edited with Introduction, etc., by" Vaidva Katha Sliaatn, Tarkale
_ Dharma Shaatn. (Reduced pnce Re.lj [3aa ).
(20) The Ramatapiniyopamsbad with Ramakasbika on tl:e rurmt&pim
and Anandmdhi on the Uttai.iUpuii, bj Anaoda Vina. dlittil -.uth
Introduction, etc , by Anant Ram Shasta Veti, SahiLji'paJhy.Lya, with
a Foreword by Gopinatb K^viraj, si A. (Ruduced priLe P.b.l-lii \iai.^
CHi The Sapmd>a Ealpalatika, by SadasbjTa Dev.i ,'cZ:'js Apadeva'j,
with Commentary 'by Narayana Deva. Eihted vith Intro'luttn^i, etc.,
by Jagannatba Sbastn Hoshmg SabiUopadbjaya. |Kedjt:ea rr*-.e
(Figures in parentheses indicate jiostaijt •
(1) The Kiranavali Bbaakara iVaiabeshika), a Comraentaiv un
Udayana's Kiranavali, Dravya section, by Padmanabba Miara Edited
with Introduction, and Index, by Gopmath Kavira], M.A. (.Heduceil
price As. 14) (4as )
(2) The Ad^aita Cbintamam (Vedanta), by R,mgo]i Bhatta, Edited
with Introduction, etc., by Narayana Sbaatri Khiste Sahityacharya.
price As 14) V3a«.)-
(22) Tbe Mrigankalekha Natika, by Nwajana Da%a Eavi.
(3) The Rasaaara (Vaisbeshikal, Commentary on Udayana'a with Introduitum, etc., by Narayana Shastri Kindle Sabt*i
Kiranavali, Guiia section, by Bbatta Vadindra. Edited with Introduc (Deduced price As 8) Mas.).
tion, etc., by Gopinath Kaviraj, M.*. (Reduced price As.9) m*M. (23) Monograph No. (1). Tbe Vidvachdiant,. tone
Part II.—The Bhavana Viveka (Miraansa), by Mandana Mum. witb Narayana Sbaatri Khiste Eafaityatharya with a Forewnzd \u
a Commentary by Bhatta Dmbeka. Edited with Introduction, etc., by ty Gopmath Kaviraj, M.A. (Reduced puce Re.H (gna.i.
Mah.imahopadhyaya GaoRanatha Jba, M.A , n LITT. (Reduced price
(4) Part I.—Toginihridayadipika (Tantra), by Amiitananda Natba,
being a Commentary on Yoginihndaya, a pari of Vamakesbvarn
Tantara Edited by Gopinath Kaviraj, M.A. (Reduced price
Aa.12) (3as. &ps ).
(24) Yrata Kosa by Jagannatha Shastn HnsJing Sa_ ,
late Sadholal Research Scholar, Sanskrit College. Banarai
Foreword, by Sri Gopinatb Kaviruj, U.A., Principal,
Sanskrit College, Banayis. (Reduced puce Rs-2) (las. .
(25) The "Vntti Dipika, by Mauni Sn Krishna Bhatta. Edileii with
Intruduuiiun, etc., bv I'ai'du Gan^adh^r Shastri Bhardvaja, ProfeaBor,
(5) Tbe Kavyadakini (Alankara), by GanRananda Kavindra. Edited Government Sanskrit College, Banaras. (Reduced price As.91 laas.j.
Sya^TReS & S ll)™^* *"*" ^^ ^™*' ™ The Pfldartha m**™> ^ Sri Venidatta' Edlted -Uh ^^
dhyaya. (Reduced price Aa.5 8) (Aw.). duction, etc.. by Panoit GopaU thaatn Nene, t'rofeasor, GoTerni»«nt
(6) Part I.—Tbe Bbakti Chandrika (Bhakti Shastra), a Commentary Baii^nt College, Bacaras. Ilieduuea pnue As.7) (ba4).
on Snndilya'a Bhaktisutras, by Narayana Putba Edited with a .„ _ T _. -_tlH1_,t_.l . -p^w <znr»^ \T,=M TJ;,.!^
SEW*" by Gopil"tb ***• "'• (Heduced priM As-7'0) ^™*££3E^J£?*£&£&. Au.hd^
i-a*. ops.). Diversity, Alldbabad. (KcJated pnct As.lSj II,:*;.
Part II. (Reduced price As. 12.) (5«.J. Part n__The Taatraratna> by Partha Sarathi ^^ ^M bv
'7i Part I.—Tbe Siddhanta Ratna, by Baladeva V1dyiLbhut,.in Pandit Gopal Shastn Nene, Government Sansiiit College, Ban«iritfi.
iited with Introduction, by Gojanath Kaviraj, M.A. (Reduced price (Htduted price Re-1-2) i3ff».).
Part n. (Reduced price Re.1-6) (4<w.).
(Si Th? Easapnadipa (Alankara), by Prabhakara Bhatta. Edited
witb Introduction, etc , by Narayana Shasta Kbiate Sahityacharya.
(Reduced price Aa.9) (3as.).
(9) Tbe Siddbasiddbanta Sangraha (Natbiam of Gorakbanathi Sect),
by Biilabfaadura. -Edited with Introduction by Gopmath Kaviraj, M.A.,
(Seduced price As.7) (2a,s.).
(10) The Trivenika (Alankara), by Asadrara Bhatta. Edited with
Introduction by Batnkanj.tha Sharma Sahltyopadhyaya, M.A., and
Jagannatba Shastri Hosbbag Sahityopadbyaya. (Reduced prica As.7)
Ill) Paris I, II and 111.—The Tripura Eahasya (Jnajia Khanda',.
Edited by Gopinatb Kaviraj, M.A. Part III. (Reduced price Re.l)
Part TV.—The Tripura Rabasva (Jnana Kbanda). Edited with
Introduction and Table of Contents, by Mahamahopadhyaya Gopinath
Kaviraj, M.A. (Reduced price As.12) (3o/O.
(12) Tbe Kavyavilas (Alankara), by Cbairanjiva Bhattach'irya.
Edited with Introduction, etc., by Batukana'ha Sbarma, M.A., Sahltyo-
padhyaya and Jagannatba Shastii Hoshing Sabityopadhyaya. iltedwed
price As.9) (Baa.).
(13) The Nyaya Kalika (Nyaya), Bbatta Jayanta. Edited witb
Introduction by Mahamafaopadhyaya Ganganatha Jha. M.A. D.Lm
(Reduced price As.7) (Bog.}.
(14) Part I.—The Vorakaa Sidhanta Sanpraha (Nathism of Gorakha-
aatha Beet). Edited with a Prefatory Note, bv Gopinath Kaviraj, M.A
(Reduced rrice A«.7} PM.J. '
Part I.—The Prakritra Prakasha by Vararncbi with tfes
Sanjivani, by Baeanta Baja and Subodhim by
(28) Tartvasara, by Rakhaldae Nvayaratiia. Edited with Introduc-
tion, etc-., by P. Hanbaj Srastri, Professor, Banaras Hindu University,
Banaras. (Reduced price Aa.81 (3as.).
i29) Pan I.—The Nyavu Kauttubba (Pratyaksa), by Mahadeva-
Puntarobekar. Edited with Introduction, etc., by P. Uniean Miara,
M.A., Allahabad University, Allahabad. (Reduced price Re.1-10) (&a*..
(30) Fart I.—The Advaita Vidvatilaka, by Samara, Pungava Dikeita,
with Darpana, by Dharmavya Diksita. Edited with Introduction, by
P. Narayana Shastxi Khiste Scholar, Government Sanskrit Librarv,
Baaaraa. (R&uoed price As.10) (3o«.).
(31) The Dharma Vijaya Nataka, by Bbudevi Shukla. Edited with
Introduction, by P. Narayana. Sbastn Khiste, Government Sanskrit
Library. Banaias. (Seduced price As.10) (3<u-,).
(321 The Ananda Kanda Cbnmpa, by Mitra Mishru. Edited with
Introduction, by P. Nand Kisbore Sbarma, Sanskrit Cnllege, Banorap.
(Reduced price Re.l-lffi (5ae.).
t^lS) The Upanidana Butra. Edited wuh IntrudnLtiou, Ly Dr. Mangal
Deva Shastri, M.A., D. PHIL., Librarian, Government Sanskrit College,
Banaraa. (Reduced price As.S) (las.).
(31) The Kiranavatiprakasa Didhjti (Guna), by Ragbunath Siromani
(Nyaya). Edited by Pandit Badnnath Bbastri, W.A.', Lueknow Univer-
aity, Lucknow. (Reduced price Aa.14) (Bai.).
\lia\ Tbe Rama Viia^a Mnba Kavra (Epic poem), by Rupanatbi,
Edited by Pandit Ganapati Lai Jba. M.A., late S.ulholal Scholar,
Sanskrit College, Hanaro. (Reduced price Ke.l) (3us.).
(36) Part T.—The Kalatattva, Vivechaaa (Dnarma Pastra), by Haghu-
uatha Bhatta. Edited by Pundit Nand Kishore Sbarma, Sadhfilal
Research Scholar, Sanskrit College, Banarae. (Reduced price Ea2)