Skip to main content
UTTAR PRADESH GAZETTE, NOVEMBER 5, 1955
l>,llf TI —The Kalntiitha Vivechana, bv Raghnnatha Bhatta. Edited
iTith Introduction, Nutcs, etc., »jy Nand Kishore Sharma. (Reduced
price Re.1-12) (las.).
(37) Part I—Sidhonra Farvabhanma, by Mumsvnm. Edited by
reiiilit Murlnlhai, Tnalm, bie R-ilhnlal Research Scholar, Sanskrit
College, Banaras (Reduced price Rs.1-8) (Sos.l. Part II. (Reduced
prwe Ile.l) (Sea '
•BSj The tutMla SnMlii. by V^hvanatha Pandianana Tlhattueba*yj.
Edited with Notes, etc., uy Nyaya Vyakaraa-harya PauJit Sri Eury
Narayaa.1 Shukla, Proleaao'i, Government Sanskrit College. Banaras
Educed pn^e As 14) (Has.).
CJilj Tart I—Tlie Siuartullasa, by Shiva_ Frasada. Edited with
JntroAnrtion, Notes, etc., by Vedaebary Pandit Euagvat Prasad Misra,
Profe?Eor, Ginernment Sanskrit College, Banaras (Reduced price
As. 1'2) (3av ). Pait II (Reduced pnce Re 1-6) l3as. Gps.). Part III.
(Reduced price As. 7) (las.).
(40) Part I.—The Sudracharya Siromani. Edited by Sahityacbarya.
Pandit Jidrayana bhastn linisle. (Reduued price Re.1-2) (5a,i)
Part II.—The SudraL-haira Siromani. Edited by Pandit Narayana
flhastri Khisto (Reduced pnce Aa.6) (3o«.).
(41) Part I—The Kiranavah Prakasa (Gnna), by Vardhamana
Edited by Pandit nadnn?th Sastri. M.A, Lucknow University, with a
Foreword, bj Pandit Gopmath Kaviraj, M.A. (Reduced mice Aa 12)
(3as). Part II. (Reduced pnce As.12) (Sew.).
(42) Part I.—The Kavy Prakasa Dipika, by Sri Chan'di Dass
Edited by Sri 8i\aptJSada" I'-hatiachaiya, MA, Professor, Presidency
College, Calcutta. (Reduced price Aa.14) (4<w.)-
(13) The "Bhednjayasri, by Su Tark.ivngisa Bhatta Venidattacharya.
Edited with Introduction, etc., by Pandit Trihbuvan Prasad Upadhyaya,
M.A., Inspector of P-mskiit Pathshalas, United Provinces, Banaras
(Reduced price As.10) (2us).
(441 Ramyak Sambudha Bbasitam Buddhaprati Malakaanain with the
Commentary Sambiiildha BLasita Pratimalaksana Vivaram. Critically
"T^ted with Intrc Juction, etc., hr Dari Da? Mitra, M.A., Visvaharali,
Santiniketana. (Reduced price As.10) (2as.).
(45) The Bhedo Ratnam, by Mahsimaho'padhyaya Sankara Misra
Edited with Introduction, etc., by Nyaya Vyakarancharya Pandii Sri
(60-61) (a) Tristhali Setu (Laghu) Dharma Sastra by „ Bhattqi
(b) Tnthendra Sekhara (Dharma Sastra), by Nagess Bhatta
(c) Kasi Moksa Vichaia (Dhanna Sastra), by Sureavara Acharya
Edited with Introduction hy Pandit Suryanarayan Shulka. (Redured
price As 12) (las).
ffi2) Madhva Mukhalankara (Mndhva Vedanta), by Venamall
Edited with an Introduced by Pandit Narasinhacharya Vadakhedkara
and a Foieword by MM. Panuit Gopmath Eavua], MA. (Reduced
price As.12) (las.).
Supplement—The Saiaswataloka. Edited by Gopinath
Eirana 1 (Supplement) Sanknta Kavi Panchaya (Bharavi).
price As 10) (3(M.).
(63) Sankshepa Rhariraka with the Commentary Tattvabodhni bj
Nrisitbashiama. Editpd by Pandit 8n Surya Narayana Shukla,
Piofessor, Government Sanaknt College, Banaraa—
Part I. (Reduced price As 14) (Gas.).
Part II (Reduced price Aa 12) (Gas.)
Part in. (Reduced pnce As.12) (Bo*.)
Part IV. (Reduced price As.14) (5as.).
Part V. (Aa. 13) (Sas.).
(64) Bhasvari, Volume I A Commentary on the lahvari Pratbvn
S ijna, Kanka of Utpala with the Vimaishini of Abbmava, Gupta and
(Lommentary on vimansiiim, tlj Buasker Kantha. Edited Dy k
Sulramama Iyer, M.A., and Dr. A. K. C. Pandey, M A , IH.D. (Eedaced
price Rs.3) "' '
(65) (A) Bhakti Nirnaya by Ananta Deva. (B) Nama MahRfcmya
by Ashrama Swami Both edited by Pandit Ananta Bhastri Phadke,
Professor, Sanskrit College, Banaras. (Reduced price As,5) (Sas.l.
(6G) Upendra Vijnana Sutra, by Pandit Upendra Dutt. With a
Commentary critically edited with an Introduction. Indices by Dr. M
D. Shaatn, M.A , D. PHAL (OxoN^ (Reduced price As 9) (8aj.).
Surya Narayana Shukla, Professor, Government Sanskrit College,
Banarae. (Reduced pnce As.12) (das ).
(46, 47) (a) Advaita Sidhants Vidoytama by Brahmanda Sarasvati
(6) Nrisimha Vijnapana, by Nnsimha Surama. Edited with Introdnc-
tiun, hy P. Suryauariiyan Shukla, Assistant Professor, Government
Sanskrit College, Banaras, combined. (Reduced price As.14) (4<u.)
(4Sj Nrhinha Prasada (Vyavahara Sara), by Dalapatiraja. Edited
bv Pandit Vmayak Hostn TiHoo. Postacharya Scholar, Government
Sanskrit College", Banaraa. (Reduced price Rs.il) (Gas.).
(49) Nrisinha Prasada (Prayaschitta Saras), hy Sri Dalpati Raja.
Edited by Pandit Nanda Kiebore Sharma Sahityacharya and Pandit
Nanda Kumara Sharma Sahibyacharya. (Reduced pnce Re.1-10) (Gas.).
(50) Nnsinha Praaada (Sraddha Sara), by Dalpati Raja. Edited
by 1'audit Vidyadhara Misra Proteasor, Oriental Department, Banaraa
Hindu University, Banaras. (Reduced price Re.l) (4as.).
(51) Bhagwannama MahaLrnya Sangiaha, by Raghunnthendrayati,
\\-itb Commentary Sudha, by Editor. Edited by Anant Sbastn Phadke.
Assistant Professor, Government, Sanskrit College, Banaras. (Reluced
price Re. 1-6) (Gas.).
(521 Part I—Gamta Eaurmidi, by NHrayana Pandit. Edited by
Padmakar Dvivedi, Assistant Professor, Government B^nslrit College>
Banaraa. (Reduced price AB.13) (3aa.). Part II. (Reduced Price
Tto.2.8) (Gas. Gps.).
(331 Ehyativada, by Sankara Chaitanya Bharati. Edited by Sankar
Chaitanya Bhamti. (Reduced priue Aa.l/)) (3as.).
(51) Sankhyalattvaloka (Sankhyal by Hariharnanda with Introduc-
tion by Janesyar Ghosh, M.A., and Foreword by MM. Pandit Gopinath
Eaviiaj, M.A. (Redured price As.ll) (3os.).
(55) Part I,—Sandilya Samhita (Pancharatra, Bhaktikhanda). Edited
by Pandit Ananta Sastri Phadke. (Reduced price As.12) (3fl«.).
Fart H.—Sandilya Samhita (Pancharatra, Bhaktikhanda). Edited
by Pandit Ananta Saatri Phadke. (Reduced pnce Re.1-6) (4o*.).
(86) Daksinamwti Bamhita (Tantra). Edited by Pandit Narayaoa
Sastri AhiBie taanityacharya. Deduced pries As.13) (5as.).
(57) NnsirnbapraBada—Tirtha Sara by Dalpati Raja. Edited by
Pandit Buryanarayan Shukla. (Reduced pnce A».12} <6w.).
(581 Part I.—Bhakhyadhikarana mala (Bbakti Baatra), by Narayan
Tirtha. Edited vith Introduction, by Pandit Ananta Bastri Phadfce,
(Beduced pnce As.10) (Bos.}.
(69) Sri VawBbtha Dareana (Vedanta). Compiled by Dr. B. L.
^D-|fJ«. With- m Inlroducti^ «ri « Foreword by MM.
Gopinath Kavlraj, M,A. CHeduced price Bs.a-8) (8w.)
(B7) Part T.—Ashvalavana Shranta Sutra with the Commentary
Siddhanti Bhashya. Critically edited by Dr. M. D. Shaatri, M.A.
D.PHIL. (OXON), Banaraa. (Reduced price AB B-fl). (Sat.).
(68) Dvaita Nirnaya Siddhanta Sangraha, by Pt. Bhann Bhatti
Mimansaka. Edited by Pandit Surya Narayau* Shukla, (Reducec
pnce As 8) (4«.).
(69) Manonuranjana Nataka. Edited by Dr. Manual Deva Shashi,
(Reduced price As.B) (3as.).
(70) The Subhadra Pannay-inam (with CoramentarieH). Edited by
Dr. Mangal Deva Shastri, M.A., D.PHIL. (OsoN.). (Reduced pnce As.51
(71) Part I.—Tatta Chmtamani. Edited by Dr. Mangal Dava
Shaatri, M.A. D. PHIL. (OxoN). (Re.1-4) (5os.).
(72) Part I.—The Tantatiamata Tilaka. Edited by Dr. Mangal De\a
Shastn, M.A., D.PHIL (OxoN.). (Reduced price Aa.14). (ias.).
Part H.—Re 1-10 (4as.)
Part HI.—Ks.2-12 (7fls.).
(73) Part I.—The Chalara Sikalana. Genl. Editor, Dr. Mangal Deva
Shastri, M.A., DPHIL. (OsoN.j. Aa.14 (4as.).
Part H.—Re.1-12 (5as.).
De=apadvunadivirtte, G-eneral Editor Dr. Manga! Deva Shastn, M^.,
D.PHIL. (OxoN.). Bs.3-4 (Qas.).
In the Press
(1) Niti Manjari, by Dya Diveui (Tedic Literature).
(2) Nyaya Eaustuwha (Part It) Anumanaakhanda, by Mahadera
(8) Memamasa Chandrika by Brahmanand Saraavati.
14) Tantraraina (Part IH), by Partha Sarathi Misra.
(5) Kavya Prakaes Dipika (Part IT), by Sri Chandidasa.
(B) Tattva Chintamani with Commentaries called Pragalbhi. Alois
Darpana and Kantakoddhara.
(7) Nayayamita Saurahha hy Vanamali Misra,
18) Kalatattva Vivechana (Part HI), by Ragbunath Bhalfift-
(9) Sakanda Sharirka.
(10) Siddhanta Ssrvflbhantna, by Muniswara, Part ICC.