Introduction To The Talmud Of Jmmanuel
The Discovery of The Talmud
In 1963 a Swiss bom man named Eduard Albert Meier, who the world
now knows as 'Billy Meier", and his ex- Greek- Orthodox priest friend Isa
Rashid took an afternoon walk along a roadway a little to the South of the
Old City of Jerusalem. And during that afternoon walk Albert Meier
happened to glance upwards and spied a small opening in the ground that
took his interest.
Finding himself curious Albert Meier took a torch- light from his back-
pack and examined the opening, finding that it continued inwards. And
so, Albert and his friend Isa Rashid dug out enough of the surrounding
earth to enable them to gain entrance to some sort of chamber.
What they both found after crawling inside was an old tomb in a state of
disrepair and half-filled with earth. And then after clearing more of the
soil away Albert Meier and Isa Rashid discovered a package beneath a
flat rock, which they took back to Isa Rashid' s home to examine. The
package was said to be about 60 cm long and 25 cm wide, and was found
to hold four separate rolls of Aramaic writings which took the name of
Luckily Isa Rashid had some Palestinian background in his family, and so
could read the old Aramaic text. And the first thing that Isa Rashid
noticed was that the title page showed that Judas Iscariot had authored
this collection of S|ilrttnal KnowMgts on behalf of his Teadi^ and
Guide who was named Jmnianud tpronounced 'Immanuel']. Isa Rashid
also noted extra-terrestrial links witiiin Tlie TilMWiifl', as it was made
clear that that real father of the Biblical Adam was named ;:riiijjaf:a, who
was a 'distant traveller* from the far reaches of Mankind's Universe, and
an aid to ' ' [or'^W].
It became very clear to both Isa Rashid and Albert Meier that this
collection of Amd^t ScreHs, much like 'The Book of ftmuadb' and
other so-called 'apocryphal' writings, was going to be considered
'heretical' because of its content: which strongly contradicted the
'popular* Biblical teachings of the later-day Established Churches. Not
only were extra-terrestrial links presented in 'tM laJniUfj', but it was
also made clear that Judas Iscariot was actually the friend, student and
official scribe/ recorder of the Mm^^ Jumaimd ^ The Scrolls also
stated that Judas Iscariot never did spite his friend and teacher Jnmiiiittd
in the run- up to the Biblical crucifixion event, as the real culprit of that
particular venomous act was a man named Juda Ihariot, who was the son
of Simeon, the Pharisee.
Because of the nature of the revelations made clear in the teachings of
'TbeTalmiid', Isa Rashid offered to translate the document in secret, in
the hope that the finished version could be made available to the world.
And this is a point I will ask you all to bear in mind as this introductory
Also interestingly, and prophetically, Albert Meier had already been told
seven years before co- discovering "i"^-^ Tpin-nrry nr Tn-impnTin'' that he
was destined to become the man that would make it available to the
world. Which, again, is a point I will return to as this introduction
Anyway, Isa Rashid spent a few months checking the highlights of 'The
TahnM' and imparting them to his friend Albert Meier. And then Isa
Rashid began a formal translation in August 1963 into German [Albert
Meier's native language], whilst Albert Meier continued onwards to
Mehrauli India to train under a Hindu Guru and to further his own
And after a year in India Albert Meier continued onwards ^ andjoinneyed
to Turkey, vjbesce he met a Greek lady named Kalliope Zafiriou in 1965.
And wtiD became his travelling conpardon in Asia, and later his wife and
the mother of Albert's three cMdren v\ten they came to the town of
Hinwil in Switzerland to make a home together.
Meanwhile Isa Rashid worked on the German translation of 'Thfi
TsTiMTTri n f rmn,P?n7TnT\ ■v\^ch he cornpleted ip to the 36i'' Ch^)ber, and
which he posted in 1970 in two sepenate packages to an address in
Switzedand that had been the home of Albert Meier's parents.
Amazingly, although Meier's parents were no longer living at that
particular house, in 1974 the postal office at Neuthal, which was very
' Who the Established Churches later named 'Jesus' [John Grau, 2007].
^ During a twdve year spiiitual quest Albert Meier have travelled to forty-two
different countries [John Grau, 2007].
close to the town of Hinwil where Albert Meier was living with Kalliope,
forwarded the two packets onto him. And in the same 'round-about'
manner Albert Meier received a personal letter from Isa Rashid that
spoke about his translation project becoming 'known to certain
authorities ^' , v\toch resiited in him fleeing from Jerusalem to a refugee
camp in Lebanon along with his family. However, Isa Rashid' s presence
also became known to the Israeli authorities, and the refugee camp was
bombed during an Israeli air-raid ^, fordng Isa Rashid to flee again to
Baghdad wiVtiout The Scrolls^, where he had posted his final letter to
Albert Meier. And sadly in 1976 Albert Meier learned that Isa Rashid and
his entire family were assassinated in Baghdad shortly after posting that
Of course a true prophecy can nexer be halted. And so about the time he
learnt of Isa Rashid' s assassination Albert Meier began preparing Isa
Rashid' s translation of "i'T^'^ Tpin-iTTfi' for publication, beginning with a
self- published version in German which was fronted in 1978. Two more
editions followed with improved English- German translations, and a 4"'
edition was designed by the ' Stieelmaric' Publication company in 2006.
Who Really Wrote, And Who Really Owns The Talmud?
Well, to back- track to the point when 'The Talmud' was originally
finalised, we will need to examine what some people believe to be more
controversial aspects of the ~^^^<^--^t Jmn'^^-"^ life, which takes our
investigation to the tomb of Joseph of Arimathea, and then onwards into
And here comes some more of the so-called 'apocrypha', in that 'The
Talmttd Of JmBTsnTid' makes it very clear that the Masler Jmrnamid
t 'Jesus'] never did die on The Cross. Ua only ever fell into a trance- like
condition, due to the Arch- Angel Gabriel twinning with j ninTRri^fek'S
body to induce a death-like trance. And inside the tomb of Joseph of
^ In tlieletber Isa Rashid sent he stalEd that he iBd been 'poiseciibed by t^
groijps, both Christians and Jews, vMdi was to be antidpated, because the roUs are
not favourable towards either rdigion'. The letter was dated headed 'Ba^idad,
September 149.1974' QohnGrau, 2007].
4 There was a series of raids during June 18-20, in 1974. These were Israeli air raids
upon several refugee camps in South-West Lebanon, reported to be in retaliation for a
guerrilla incursion into Chamir in Northern Israel on June 13th. It is believed that the
June 18fh raid was designed to eliminate the 'Scrolls', and that the raids upon the
several other refugee camps on the following two days Qune 19-20] were intended to
divert attention away from the real reason for the first raid [John Grau, 2007].
Aiimathea, .Imniaiittel was healed and revived by a team of Hindu
healers before setting of to India to continue I;
In-fact it is believed my many scholars that the full stoiy was only ever
completed in India in the early second century. Also, there is a great deal
of evidence stating that after Jmmanuel's genuine death in the Kashmir
region in early 2nd century, that the 'ScrGJiu were carried back to the
Palestinian or Anatolian region by rn?ma.]iuel*& oldest son Joseph. And
Joseph evidently released a second copy of TlieTtachfeiif: somewhere in
that region, since that copy found its way into the hands of the apostle
Matthew ^ However, Joseph also preseved and hid the original RoUs
within the tomb of Joseph of Arimathea, just south of the Old City of
Jerusalem. And there they lay until Albert Meier and Isa Rashid re-
discovered them in 1963.
Let's also be aware that it is made clear in "^^ Tatmmri' that "^^'^^
TfiHdifnrrr?' were originally written down by Judas Iscariot who travelled
with Jmmanuel to India after the crucifixion, along with Judas-Thomas
Qmmanuel's brother] and Mother Maiy. And here we arrive at the
interesting part of any debate over the ownership of 'The TalmM Of
Jmnianu^'. Meaning does jiiiiiiaiiTiril own these Trmddiigs^ or Judas,
or Joseph, or the apostle Mathew, or Isa Rashid, or Albert Meier, or the
'Steelmark' Publication Company? Do the udfiOiisI Onnf; own 'j jir;
TrJjjjuu', who taught Jmmajjijiij when he was taken into the skies for
forty days and forty nights? Or does the GorMifiRd' '"^i' [^^ ^f^ ] own
'TlidTainLiifJ', since Tf^ is the Tci^ciica: of all men alike including the
Celii^al ScttLc? Or does the MaiSter Entl^ known as 'The CrfiStinn'
own 'The TahBTjrl', since It is the Creator of Att-Thil-Is, including
you, me, the atoms that make the dwelling you are living in, the chair you
are sitting on, and even the parchment that 'TheTabnurr was originally
written down upon?
Y es, what an interesting debate, and time for a reminder.
If you recall there were two points I asked you all to bear in mind earlier
in this introduction. The first thing I asked you all to re- member was that
Isa Rashid offered to translate 'T}m TRlmurl', in the hope that the
finished version could be made available to the world. And the second
^ Interestin^y, critical Mblical scholars like Hemian N. Riddedxe do not consider the
apostle Matthew to be the original author of this Gospel. In-fact it is believed that
either Judas Iscariot or son Joseph rendered a second copy of 'Tim
7 ' which was at some time found it's way into the hands of the apostle
Mathew, and which later took on the title 'Tll@ Book Of Mathew' IJohn Grau, 2007].
point I asked you all to remember was that Albert Meier had been told
seven years before co- discovering 'The Talmud Of JmmaiitttJ' that he
was also destined' to make it available to the world.
Now the thing I am pondering over, at this point is how we can usefully
define this 'whole world' that ' '^■'^ T^in-TTrT nr T~--r=r;TrnT' is supposed
to be able to reach. Should we be defining this 'whole world' as only
those people in the 'whole world' that have enough money to be able to
buy themselves a copy from a book- store? Or do we really mean
everybody in the 'whole world' that would like to read it, regardless of
whether they have any money or not? You see, in my mind the 'whole
world' means the 'whole world' : period.
And to support this view-point of mine, we can find within Jmrnanufirc
Tcadifng a quote that says: "Blessed are those who hunger and thirst for
truth and knowledge, for they shall be satisfied ^". And another quote that
says: "Blessed are those v\iio know about CrfiSfinn, for they are not
enslaved by false teachings ^". And it spears to me that we really need to
he applying these 'Pearls of Wisdom' to our very lives, since, if we do
not, we are all in serious danger of merely paying 'lip-service' to the
Lessons impari^d by the Master Of Masltors Himsett.
So, let us investigate further.
In Chapter Ten of "^P^Te-lmfp^ Of Fmm;^mp«f' we come to a quote that
says: "Y ou shall not amass gold, silver or copper in your belts ^ ". In-fact
v\toi the disciple Judas Iscariot secredy collected monies from the
audiences listening to iMUiainid's TeadiUigs^ he was taken aside for a
full three days and nights by .Iminaiiiid until Judas saw the error of his
ways. And when Judas did see the error of his ways, he became so trust-
worthy and non- material that jg^un^ny^^ made him the trustee and
treasurer of the party of disciples.
And if you are wondering why I am discussing any apparent ownership of
'T]:n TpJjj-iTjrJ Of jn-ms-TrrT^ and why I have included the above
quotations to aid my discussion, then I will have to tell you the reason.
You see, on March 14, 2007, I received an e-mail from the
http://www.fourwindslO.com management team telling me about a letter
^ 'The Talmud Of Jmmanud' , The Sermon On The Mount, Chi^*er 5, VS 6.
' 'The Talmud Of Jmmanuel' , The Sem»n On The Mount; ChitEr 5, VS 9.
' 'The Talmud Qf Jmmanud' , Commissioning Of The Disciples, Ch^Dter 10, VS 9.
they had been sent by the 'Steelmark' Publication Company ^ v\to
requested that 'The Tilmud' be removed from the server. And the reason
given was that 'Steelmark' claim to hold 'exclusive publishing rights to
tills document' .
And yet, we have already seen that when Judas collected monies from the
audience listening to JuLDiaiiTf^i'^ Tnp.rhmrrr, that Judas was taken aside
by the Maj^m: Of Masters and taught that materialism was clearly not
The Spirit Of N.E.S.A.R.A.
Many of you that follow the writings on the Spiritual web- sites will know
all alDOut the N.E.S.A.R.A. movement ^°. And yet most people bdieve
N.E.SA.RA. to be some external thing that is managed by tiie worid's
governments, and that it will never officially begin until a T.V.
announcement is made saying that this is so.
And here I find a point of interest, in that we have all been schooled to
believe that we can never take charge of the fiscal workings of the
Physical Plane until some 'official representative' belonging to a Major
World Government tells us all that we can do so.
Let' s change that now.
Now I am not saying that the supposed ownership claim of 'Tlift Talhfiiiiil
Of Tmrnfinud' is in any way officially connected to the N.E.S.A.R.A.
movement. And so, I do not want anybody to get in an uproar about my
usage of this simile . But I am saying that there is an issue that has
surfaced reganiing tiie FREEWARE STATUS of 'TheTalmTirl', tiiat is
at least affiliated to the spirit of the N.E .S.A .R.A . movement; in that here
we are being given a chance to step outside the confines of money, and
all of it's trappings, and to give away an important publication that in my
^ Appoinbed by Eduard Albeit Meier to print and sell 'The Talumd Of Jmrnanuel'
Qohn Grau, 2007].
The ' National Econoraic Security And ReformatLon Act was ratified in 1993 wbesa
the U.S. Supreme Court granted a niing stating that the U.S. has been operating
outside the Constitution since March 1933, as regards the collection of taxes and
interest charges on amounts of 'digital monies' that have no basis in reality v\tob-so-
ever. And this U.S. prescient wrQ have a knock-on effect to all countries in the worid,
since all taxes and interest charges in all banking institutions are just as construed.
You can read more about all of this at http://www.nesara.us/pages/home.html [John
mind belongs to all of the worlds citizens, and not to any person or
organisation in particular.
Of course we could debate the apparent ownership of 'Tha Tarmurf Of
Jmijirijjuiij' until we are all 'blue in the face'. And I could argue that
since I was once incarnated as Jonah that for one thing I am 'in it' whilst
those that seek to sell it are not We could also argue that "Thrt. TRlmTrrf'
makes clear that T mn7RnncI has his own blood-line, since married and
fathered children in India later in His life: and that Ms blood-line should
be the real beneficiaries of any moneys accrued from the sale of it. And
yet all we would be doing if we were to 'state such claims' would be
'arguing^^', vAidh. I really do not want to do.
What I do want to do is to make this manuscript available to anybody in
the worid that would like to read it, whether they have any money or
not. And I will p ersonally accept any responsibilities for launching this
FREEWARE status of 'Tha TRlmiirl Of TmniRnTid', since the
management team of the http://fourwindslO.com web- site were only
supporting my own wishes when 'The TalniTKl' was placed on their
server as FREEWARE. In- fact, you will also find 'The Tatejiid' as
FREEWARE on my own server at http://www.sianofionah.co.uk where
it will stay. And so, if anyone has anything to say about all of this, I am
asking that you all contact me directly ^^, rather than contacting those that
have chosen to support my own actions over this matter.
And if any brave souls out there would like to join in and support the
FREEWARE status of 'ThftTalmTid Of rmmanud', then I will ask you
to download yourself a copy from one of the two web- sites highlighted
above, and to also front it as FREEWARE on your own web-site too. And
let us all be reminded once more that it was the wish of the translator Isa
Rashid that the finished version of 'Tlie Talmud' could be made
available to the world.
So let us honour the wish of a man who gave up his very life for this
' ' Which has been defined as 'to persuade or influence [another], as by presenting
reasons' QohnGrau, 2007].
iohncTl400(a)vahoo.co.uk [J ohn Grau, 2007].
The following version of 'The Talmud Of Jmrn^nird' has been sourced
from a freeware P2P 'file- share' version of the 'Wild Flower Press' 3"^
Edition, v\^ch some kind peison spent a great deal of time typing out and
hosting on the P2P networks. Some sli^ amendments have been made
to the Americanised spelling of many^ of the words, vAich. have now been
corrected into Oxford En^ish ^^ spellings by the editor John GraiL And
the famous 'last letber' sent from Isa Rashid to BiUy Meier, vAich. you
will find at the end of 'The TafanM' , has been sourced from a commonly
available internet address ^^ and not from either 'Wild Flower Press', or
from the 'Steelmark' Publication company. And because it is quite
obvious that any monies made from 'tM igLimiia' really belong to
Jmmanuel's own blood- line, which have [so far] not chosen to come
forwards, this version can only ever be hosted as FREEWARE. Though 1
would add that if anyone that chooses to download this version does have
an abundance of personal monies, then why not make a donation to a
Spiritual Ashram, or to a Worthy Charity, to the same fiscal amount that
'TheTatanud' is sold for.
Because of these amendments to the original Americanised spellings, this
edition of "f h^yhjhuih Hf juiiiiaiiiiii' takes the name of:
The 1st FREEWARE Edition of The Talmud Of Jmrnanuel'
Fully Transcribed Into Oxford English
19/03/2007, by J ohnGrau.
Ok, to stop anybody accusing me of passing on the works of others ^^
and doing little nysdf, I am going to include three documents at the end
of ' ralmTj "mniR^ ' written by myself ^\ vMch. took me
man^^ years of research to even be able to write. And bearing in mind that
the Earth- Plane is, at tiie time of writing tiiis introduction, two years into
the seven year Biblical Revelation period that ends in 2012; I would say it
is about 'time' that I did do such a tiling. And so all this leaves me to do,
is to welcome you all to tiie V^ FREEWARE Edition of 'The Tahmud Of
^^ Thou^ is has been notEd that 'V\^d Flower Press' claimed to have already done
tMs [John Grau, 2007].
^^ ht[p://dain2.tripodconVti.t?d: 19/03/2007 [John Grau, 2007].
'^ Which I have been 'accused' of in tiie past Qohn Grau, 2007].
John Grau - The One That Was Jonah [John Grau, 2007].
I', which now ships with an additional three documents penned
by the Jonah life- stream at the end.
And please, please, please, APPLY the knowledges 1 am imparting at the
end of ' .j(i J rijjijuu uj J mmRnud', which is something 1 sure hope you
will all fully understand after reading them [John Grau, 2007].
*\^^ s^^ ^^ ^^ ^^ ^^ ^^ ^^ ^^ ^^ ^^ ^^ ^^
^^ ^^ ^^ ^^ ^^ ^^ ^^ ^^ ^^ ^^ ^^ ^^ ^^
Table Of Contents
Discovery Of The Talmud Page 2
The Translation Page 3
Who Wrote And Who Really Owns The Talmud? Page 4
The Spirit Of N.E.S.A.R.A Page 5
Edition Page 9
An Addition Page 10
The G enealogy Of Jmmanuel 13
The Birth Of Jmmanuel 17
The Wise Men From The Orient 18
John the Baptist 20
J mmanuel's Arcanum 23
The Sermon On The Mount 28
Alms, Fasting, Treasures, Concerns 31
The Spirit of Judgment 36
Response To Prayer 36
The Healing Of The Leper 38
The Centurion At Capernaum 38
Jmmanuel In The House Of Peter 39
On The Seriousness Of Discipleship 40
The Healing Of Two Possessed Persons 40
Healmg Of The Paralytic 41
The Daughter Of Jairus - The Woman With Hemophilia 43
A Blind Man And Two Mutes 43
The Great Harvest 44
Commissioning Of The Disciples 45
The Baptist's Question 49
Testimony About The Baptist 49
In Praise Of The Spirit And The Knowledge 50
Regarding Marriage And Cohabitation 51
Jmmanuel And The Sabbath 54
The Wrongdoings Of Judas Iscariot 57
The Meaning Of The Parables 59
The Weeds Among The Good Fruit 62
The Mustard Seed 63
The Leaven 63
The Treasure In The Field And The Priceless Pearl 64
The Fish Net 64
In Nazareth 64
Herod And The Baptist 66
The Feeding Of The Five Thousand 67
Walking On The Sea 68
Human Commandments And The Laws Of Creation 71
The Pharisees Demand a Sign 73
The Leaven And The Pharisees 73
Peter's Faith 74
Proclamation Of The Passion 75
The Nature Of A Child's Thinkmg 78
The Errors Of Your Neighbour 79
Marriage, Divorce, And Celibaq^ 80
Blessing Of The Children 81
Two BUnd Persons 83
Entry Into J erusalem 85
Purging Of The Temple 86
Back In Jerusalem 87
Tax Money 90
The Greatest Commandment 92
Against The Scribes And Pharisees 94
The Prophecy 99
Laws And Commandments 104
Proverbs Of Wisdom 105
The False Teachings Of Saul 107
The Disciples' Agitation 110
In Bethany Ill
The Last Supper 113
In Gethsemane 114
The Capture 116
Jmmanuel Before The High Council 118
The Denial By Peter 120
The Suicide of Juda Ihariot 120
Before Pilate 122
The Conviction of Jmmanuel 123
Defamation of Jmmanuel 125
Prophetic Declaration 126
The Crucifixion 127
Jmmanuel's Flight From The Tomb 131
Jmmanuel's Meetings With His Disciples 133
Jmrnanuel's Farewell 135
Jmmanuel In Damascus 139
Teaching About Creation 142
Cults around Jmmanuel 147
Humankind and Creation 152
Letter From Isa Rashid 157
The Sign Of Jonah page 158
Volume 6 Of The Sign Of Jonah - Genesis page 159
Volume 7 Of The Sign Of Jonah - The 4th Dimension page 176
A Remedy - The Sweeping Breath page 189
References page 196
'Jl^ ^l> \|l> "Jl^ <Jl> ^l> <Jl> "Jl^ *Jk» ^l> *Jk» "Jl^ *Jk» ^l>
THE TALMUD OF JMMANUEL
The Genealogiyr Of J imBnud
1. This is the book and arcanum of Jmmanuel, who is called "the one with
godly knowledge" who is the son of Joseph, grandson of Jacob, a distant
descendant of David. David was a descendant of Abram [Abraham],
whose genealogy traces back to Adam, the father of a lineage of
terrestrial humans. Adam was begotten by Semjasa, the leader of the
celestial sons who were the guardian angels of god, the great ruler of the
travellers from afar^^.
2. Sen^asa, the celestial son and guardian angd of god, the great rder of
the voyages v\to travelled here through vast expanses of the urdveise,
txx)k a tenestrial woman and begot Adam, the father of the white human
3. Adam took for himself an Earth wife and begot Seth.
4. Seth begot Enos.
5. Enos begot Akjbeel.
6. Akjbeel begot Amseak.
7. Aruseak begot Kenan.
8. Kenan begot Mahalaleel.
9. Mahalaleel begot Urakjbarameel.
10. Urakjbarameel begot Jared.
11. lared begot Henoch.
12. Henoch begot Methusalah.
13. Methusalah begot Lamech.
14. Lamech begot Tamjel.
15. Tamjel begot Danel.
16. Danel begot Asael.
17. Asael begot Samsafeel.
18. Samsafeel begot Jomjael.
19. lomjael begot Turel.
20. Turel begot Hamech.
21. Hamech begot Noah.
22. Neah begot Sem.
23. Sem begot Arpachsad.
24. Arpachsad begot Batraal.
25. Batraal begot Ramuel.
26. Ramuel begot Askeel.
27. Askeel begot Armers.
28. Armers begot Salah.
29. Salah begot Eber.
30. Eber begot Pel eg.
31. Peleg begot Regu.
32. Regu begot Serug.
33. Serug begot Araseal.
34. Araseal begot Nahor.
35. Nahor begot Thara.
The title ' god' is not c^talized unless it refers to the Judeo-Christian God
36. Thara begot Abraham.
37. Abraham begot jsaak.
38. Jsaak begot Jacob.
39. Jacob begot Juda.
41. Ananj begot Ertael.
42. Ertael begot Perez.
43. Perez begot Hezron.
44. Hezron begot Ram.
45. Ram begot Amjnadab.
46. Amjnadab begot Savebe.
47. Savebe begot Nahesson.
48. Nahesson begot Sahna.
49. Sahna begot Boas.
50. Boas begot Obed.
51. Obed begot Jesse.
52. Jesse begot David.
53. David begot Solomon.
54. Solomen begot Asa.
55. A sa begot G adaeel.
56. G adaeel begotjosaphat.
57. Josaphat begot Lora.
58. Jora begot Armeneel.
59. Armeneel begot Usja.
60. Usja begot Jothan.
61. Jothan begot G adreel.
62. G adreel begot A has.
63. Ahas begot Jtjskja.
64. Jtjskja begot Manasse.
65. Manasse begot Amen.
66. Amen begot J osj a.
67. J osj a begot J oj achj n.
68. Jojachjn begot Sealthjel.
69. Sealthjel begot Jequn.
70. Jequn begot Sembabel.
71. Serubabel begot Abjud.
72. Abjud begot Eljakjm.
73. Eljakjm begot Asor.
75. Zadok begot Achj m.
76. Achjm begot Eljud.
77. Eljud begot Eleasar.
78. Eleasar begot Matthan.
79. Matthan begot Jacob.
80. Jacob begot Joseph.
81. Joseph was the husband of Maiy, the mother of Jmmanuel, who was
impregnated by a distant descendant of the celestial son, Rasiel, who was
the guardian angel of the secret.
82. When Joseph heard of Mary's secret impregnation by a descendant of
the celestial sons from the lineage of Rasiel, behold, he was filled with
wrath and thought of leaving Maiy before he would be married to her
before the people.
83. While Joseph was thinking in this manner, behold, a guardian angel,
sent by Gabriel, the celestial son who had impregnated Maiy, appeared
84. "Joseph, Maiy is betrothed to you, and you are to become her spouse;
do not leave her, because the fruit of her womb is chosen for a great
purpose. Marry her in all openness, so that you may be husband and wife
before the people.
85. "Behold, the impregnation of Mary occurred eleven thousand years
after the procreation of Adam through the celestial son Semjasa, to fulfil
the word of god, the ruler of those who travelled from afar, who
conveyed these words through the prophet Isaiah:
86. '"Behold, a virgin will be impregnated by a celestial son before she is
married to a man before the people.
87. "They will name the fruit of her womb Jmmanuel, which translated
means 'the one with godly knowledge,' as a symbol and honour to god.
Through god's power and providential care the Earth was made to bear
intelligent human life when the celestial sons, the travellers from the far
reaches of the universe, mated with the women of Earth.
88. "Behold, god and his followers came far from the depths of space,
where they delivered themselves from a strong bondage, and created here
a new human race and home with the early women of this Earth.
89. "God deserves the honour of people of Earth, for behold; he is the
true originator of the white and of coloured Earth humans, and to him
honour should be given.
90. "Except for him there is nothing equal in fomi for these human
lineages created by him. Besides him, therefore, people should have no
other gods who created other human lineages in other parts of the Earth.
91. "Except for god there is nothing of comparable form worthy of
veneration. Over him and his celestial sons reigns only the omnipotence
of all creation: Creation itself, which should be revered.
92. "Behold, therefore; over the Earth reigns god, the master of the
celestial sons and the people of the white and coloured terrestrial
93. "God is the lawgiver for these human populations and, therefore, his
wishes should be fulfilled by man and woman.
94. "God, the lord, is generous in his love, but also terrible in his wrath
when his laws are disobeyed.
95. "Maiy's impregnation is god's law, and you, Joseph, are to be her
husband in matrimony"
The Birth Of Jmmanuel
96. When Joseph heard this, however, he was mindful of his devoutness
to god's laws, so he brought Maiy home and married her before the
97. At this time a decree went out from Emperor Augustus, that all the
world should be counted.
98. This census was the first of its kind and occurred at the time that
Cyrenius was governor in Syria.
99. All went to be assessed, each to his own town.
100. Joseph of Galilee, of the town of Nazareth, also went with his wife
Mary into the Judaic land to the city of David, which is called Bethlehem,
because he was of the house and lineage of David,
101. in order to be assessed with his wife, Maiy, who was pregnant by the
celestial son Gabriel from the lineage of Rasiel.
102. When they were there, the time came for her to give birth.
103. Since they could find no shelter, they spent the night in a stable.
104. And Maiy bore her first son on the straw, wrapped him in cloth, and
laid him in a manger near the animals, because there was no other room
for her in the inn.
The Wise Men From The Orient
1. When Jmmanuel was bom in the stable at Bethlehem, in the shelter in
the land of the Jews during the time of Herod Antipas, Tetrarch of Galilee
and Peraea, behold, wise men arrived in Jerusalem from the Orient and
2. "Where is the newborn king of wisdom of the Jews?
3. "We have seen a bright light in the sky and heard a voice saying,
4. "Follow the tail of the light, because the king of wisdom of the Jews is
bom, who will bring great knowledge.
5. "Therefore we have come to worship the newbom king of wisdom.
6. "He shall possess the knowledge of god and be a son of the celestial
7. "His knowledge will be boundless, as will be his power to control
human consciousness, so that humans may leam and serve Creation."
8. When Herod Antipas heard of this, he was frightened, and with him
everyone in Jemsalem, because they feared that the newbom child would
wield dreadful power.
9. Herod Antipas called together all the chief priests and scribes from
among the people and inquired of them where Jmmanuel had been bom.
10. And they replied: "In Bethlehem, in the Jewish land; for thus it was
written by the prophet Micah:
11. "And you, Bethlehem, in the land of the Jews, are by no means the
least among the cities in Judea, for from you shall come forth the king of
wisdom, who will bring great knowledge to the people of Israel so that
they may learn and serve Creation.'"
12. Thereupon, Herod Antipas called the wise men secretly and diligently
asked them when the bright light with the long tail had appeared in the
13. He later directed them to Bethlehem, and said, "Go and search
diligently for the young child and when you find him, let me know, so
that I may also come and adore him.
14. After they had listened to Herod Antipas, they departed. And behold,
the light with the long tail, which they had observed in the Orient, moved
ahead of them with a high singing sound until it reached Bethlehem and
stood directly over the stable where the infant was bom.
15. When they saw this they were filled with great joy.
16. They then went into the stable and found the young child with his
mother, Mary, and with Joseph. And they fell down and worshiped the
infant and offered their treasures, which were gold, frankincense and
17. However, the voice again rang out from the light high above, saying
that they should not return to Herod Antipas because he planned evil for
the young child.
18. And they returned to their homeland by another route.
19. After the three wise men had left, behold, the celestial son Gabriel
appeared to Joseph, saying:
20. "Arise and take the infant and his mother Mary with you and flee to
Egypt. Stay there until I beckon you, because Herod Antipas is planning
to seek out the young child and kill him, since he fears that tiiis babe
might wield terrible power.
21. "While you are in Egypt, I will send my messenger to Herod Antipas
to teach him the truth."
22. And Joseph arose and took the young child and his mother by night
and escaped under the guidance of the celestial son Gabriel in the
descending light, which fled with them to Egypt.
23. Here they remained until Herod Antipas had a change of mind and his
inner fear abated.
24. When Herod Antipas realized that he had nothing to fear from the
young boy, who was credited only with great wisdom and knowledge, he
felt safe in his realm. Thus, he promised the messenger of the celestial
son Gabriel he would no longer pursue Mary, Joseph and Jmmanuel.
25. Now that Herod Antipas and his followers had changed their attitude,
behold, the celestial son Gabriel appeared again before Joseph in Egypt,
26. "Arise and take the young child and his mother Maiy and move to the
land of Israel; all those who sought the child's life have had a change of
27. And Joseph stood up, took the child and his mother, and returned into
the light which once more had appeared. It brought them to Israel.
28. The celestial son Gabriel brought them back to the land of Galilee.
29. There they dwelled in the city called Nazareth, so that what had been
spoken by the prophets would be fulfilled, "Jmmanuel shall be called the
John the Baptist
1. In due course, John the Baptist came to the edge of the wilderness and
preached at the banks of the Jordan.
2. John the Baptist preached of baptism in accordance with the old laws
of god, according to which the way to knowledge was to be prepared.
3. He preached that god's laws shall be followed because he is the sole
ruler of this human lineage.
4. He preached that above god, however, stands Creation, the source of
the worlds, universes and all living creatures.
5. And so he taught that the genderless Creation is the mystery of all
mysteries; death and life, light and darkness, being and non- being.
6. And so he taught once again that God, the lord and ruler of this human
lineage and of those who travelled from afar, the celestial sons, holds
Creation in high esteem.
7. All Judea and all the people of Jerusalem went forth to John the
Baptist, acknowledging the wisdom of the old laws of god, and let
themselves be baptized by him in the river Jordan.
8. John wore a garment made from camel's hair and a leather belt around
his loins. His food consisted of locusts and wild honey.
9. While he was baptizing many of the people, many Pharisees and
Sadducees came to him who humiliated him witii malicious talk.
10. But John the Baptist spoke, "You brood of vipers, who told you that
you will escape from future wrath, once your false teachings are
11. "See to it that you bear righteous fruit of repentance and learn the
12. "Turn away from the evil of your false teachings, which you cany out
with arrogance and pursuant with your greed for power and fortune.
13. "Do not think just of saying to each other, 'We have Abraham as
14. "I say to you, with his knowledge and his power, god is able to raise
up children to Abraham out of these stones, because he has knowledge of
the mystery of Creation.
15. "Already the axe has been laid at the root of the trees. Therefore, any
tree that does not bring forth good fruit will be hewn down and thrown
into the fire.
16. "Y ou brood of vipers, in two times a thousand years you and your
followers, who pursue false teachings out of your own arrogance in your
greed for power and fortune, shall be vanquished and, on account of your
17. "So it shall be when humankind begins to comprehend, and when the
chaff is separated from the grain.
18. "It will be at the time when your false teachings will be laughed at
and humankind discovers the truth.
19. "This will come to pass when humankind builds singing lights and
chariots of fire, with which they can escape into the cosmos, as is done by
God and his followers, the celestial sons,
20. "namely those who taught us the wisdom and knowledge of Creation,
21. "and who urged us to obey the laws of nature and live according to
22. "Oh you renegades, you brood of vipers, get away from this place,
because you are impure and cursed in your false teachings.
23. "Get away from this place, because I can by my own accord baptize
you into repentance only with water; but he who comes after me is
stronger than I, and I am not worthy of removing his sandals. He will
baptize you with the knowledge of the spirit and with the fire of truth.
24. "He has his winnowing fork in his hand; he will sweep his threshing
floor and gather the wheat into his granary, but he will bum the chaff
with unquenchable fire.
25. "The lie can never withstand the truth, which destroys evil in its fire."
26. As John the Baptist thus spoke, behold, Jmmanuel of Galilee then
approached John at the Jordan, to be baptized by him.
27. John, however, refused him and spoke, "It is I who need to be
baptized by you because you possess greater knowledge than I. And you
come to me?"
28. But Jmmanuel answered him, "let it happen so now, because it is
fitting for us to fulfil all justice, since we are both sons of the Earth."
29. So John consented and baptized him.
30. When Jmmanuel had been baptized, he soon came out of the water of
the Jordan, and behold, a metalhc Ught fell from the sky and rushed over
31. Consequently they all fell on their faces and pressed them into the
sand while a voice from the metallic light spoke:
32. "This is my beloved son with whom I am well pleased. He will be the
king of truth, tiirough which terrestrial humans shall rise as wise ones.
33. Behold, after these words Jmmanuel entered into the metallic light,
which climbed into the sky, surrounded by fire and smoke, and passed
over the lifeless sea, as the singing of the metallic light soon faded away.
34. After that, Jmmanuel was no longer seen for forty days and nights.
J mmanuel's A rcanum
1. From this day on, Jmmanuel no longer lived among the sons and
daughters of these Earth humans.
2. Jmmanuel was lifted up from the Earth, and no one knew where he had
been taken or what had happened to him.
3. But then he was set down by the metallic light between North and
West, in a place where the guardian angels had received guidelines by
which they were to evaluate the site for the chosen ones.
4. Thus, he lived for forty days and nights between the winds of the North
and the West, where he received the arcanum of knowledge.
5. During this instruction period he spent his days with the wise saints of
God and the guardian angels, the celestial sons.
6. They taught him the wisdom of knowledge.
7. They taught him about the dominion of God over terrestrial humans
and over his celestial sons.
8. They also explained to him the omnipotence of the Creation of the
9. They also taught him about the immortality of the spirit through
10. There he saw the initial forefathers, the saints of ancient times, who
were the celestial sons and the fathers of the terrestrial humans.
11. From there he went to the North towards the ends of the Earth, where
the metallic lights and chariots of fire came down from the sky or shot
upwards with a singing sound, enveloped in smoke and fire.
12. There, at the ends of the entire Earth, he saw a great and marvellous
13. In that place he saw the celestial portals open, of which there were
three different ones.
14. The celestial portals radiated in the most brilliant Zohar an area as
large as the lifeless sea on the river Jordan ^^.
15. Actually gleaming therein was the entire land of Israel, alive and true,
humans and animals and everything that was there.
16. In this first celestial portal, no secret was concealed, because the
Zohar entered into the smallest spaces in the cottages and revealed the
last intimate detail.
17. Inside the second celestial portal, there rose mighty mountains, whose
peaks reached into the sky and disappeared into the clouds.
18. Far below lay deep masses of snow, at whose edges a different, brown
skinned human population built their huts.
19. The third celestial portal revealed a land of gigantic dimensions,
mountainous and interspersed with rivers, lakes and seas, where yet
another human population dwelled.
20. Not far from these three celestial portals had been built the palace of
god, the ruler of these terrestrial humans and of those who had travelled
from afar, the celestial sons, the guardian angels.
Zohan Radiant splendour of Creational energy.
21. In his palace, god ruled over the three human lineages created by him
and over his following, the celestial sons.
22. He was immortal, ancient and of giant size like the celestial sons.
23. In the palace of God, there appeared to Jmmanuel two very tall men,
the likes of whom he had never seen on Eartii.
24. Their faces shone like the sun, and their eyes looked like burning
torches. From their mouths issued fire. Their clothing resembled a
covering of foam, and their arms were like golden wings.
25. They inhabited an environment of their own, because the air of this
earthly world would have been fatal for them.
26. These two men from the constellation of the seven stars were
venerable teachers, and they were together with two smaller men who
said that they were from Baawi.
27. They said: "People have come from the heavens to Earth, and other
people have been lifted from Earth into the heavens; the people coming
from the heavens remained on Earth for a long time, and they created the
intelligent human lineages.
28. "Behold, humans begotten by the celestial sons were different in a
unique way from other people on Earth.
29. "They were not like Earth humans but like the children of the celestial
angels, and of a different kind.
30. "Their bodies were white as snow and red as the rose blossom, their
hair at the top of the head white as wool and their eyes beautiful.
31. "Earth humans will now retain their inherited beauty and propagate it
32. "But in the course of centuries and millennia they will mix with other
human populations and the heavens, so as to generate a new humankind
and special lineages, as the celestial sons did with the Earth people.
33. "Jmmanuel, you are an informed insider, begotten from among our
ranks by a celestial son.
34. "With your knowledge you will make the impossible possible and
accomplish things that Earth humans will deem miraculous.
35. "Y ou know the power of the spirit, but beware of abusing it.
36. "Y our own wisdom and the knowledge obtained through us should
contribute to the well-being of humankind, though the road leading
thereto will be very difficult for them and for you.
37. "You will be misunderstood and denounced, because Earth humans
are still ignorant and addicted to delusionaiy beliefs.
38. "They believe that God is Creation itself and not the ruler of the
celestial sons and these human lineages.
39. "Earth people attribute to him the omnipotence of Creation and
glorify him as Creation itself.
40. "But god is a human being, like all the celestial sons and the
terrestrial humans, except that he is vastly greater in consciousness than
41. "Creation, however, is of immeasurably higher standing than God, the
lord over the celestial sons and terrestrial humans, because Creation is the
42. "Jmmanuel, you will also be slandered as God and as his only
begotten son, and you, too, will be equated with the mysterious Creation.
43. "Do not heed these false teachings, however, because millennia will
pass before the people of these human lineages are capable of recognizing
44. "Much human blood will be shed because of you, including your own
and that of countless generations.
45. "Notwithstanding, fulfil your mission as the king of wisdom, as the
son of Gabriel, the celestial son.
46. "The law for your creation was issued in the name of god, so that
you may serve as prophet and pioneer of wise knowledge for these human
47. "Fulfil your mission unperturbed by the irrationality and all false
teachings of the scribes and Pharisees, and despite the disbelieving
48. "Hence, following the fulfilment of your mission, centuries and two
millennia will pass before the truth of the knowledge you brought to the
people will be recognized and disseminated by a few humans.
49. "Not until the time of space- travelling machines will the truth break
through and gradually shake the false teachings that you are the son of
god or Creation.
50. "And this will be the time when we celestial sons begin to reveal
ourselves anew to Earth humans, when they will have become knowing
and will threaten the structure of the heavens with their acquired power."
51. Thus they spoke, the celestial sons between the North and the West,
before bringing Jmmanuel in the metallic light back to Israel, to the land
52. When Jmmanuel heard that John the Baptist had been imprisoned, he
left the town of Nazareth, came to and lived in Capernaum, which lies by
the sea in the land of Zebulon and Naphtali.
53. From that time onward Jmmanuel began to preach, saying, "Repent
and turn to the truth and knowledge, because they alone bring you life! "
54. When Jmmanuel went by the Sea of Galilee, he saw two brothers,
Simon, who is called Peter, and Andrew, his brother, casting their nets
into the sea because they were fishermen.
55. And he said to them, "Follow me; I will teach you knowledge and
make you fishers of people.
56. Thereupon, they left their nets and followed him.
57. As he went on, he saw two other brothers, Jacob, the son of Zebedee,
and John, his brother, in the boat along with their father, Zebedee,
mending their nets.
58. And he called them.
59. Forthwith they left the boat and their father, and followed him.
60. Jmmanuel went about in the entire land of Galilee, teaching in their
synagogues, preaching the knowledge of the spirit, and healing all
diseases and infirmities among the people.
61. News of him spread tiirough the entire land of Syria, and they brought
to him all the sick afflicted with various diseases and torments, the
possessed, the lunatics, and the paralytics; and he made them well.
62. And many people followed him- -from Galilee, from the Decapolis,
from Jerusalem, from the land of Judea and from beyond tiie Jordan.
The Sermon On The Mount
1. When Jmmanuel saw the people following him, he went up a hill and
sat down; and his disciples came to him.
2. And he taught them, saying:
3. "Blessed are those who are rich in spirit and recognize the truth, for life
4. "Blessed are those who endure hardship, for they shall thus recognize
truth and be comforted.
5. "Blessed are the spiritually balanced, for they shall possess knowledge.
6. "Blessed are those who hunger and thirst for truth and knowledge, for
tiiey shall be satisfied.
7. "Blessed are those who live according to the laws of nature, for they
live according to the plan of Creation.
8. "Blessed are those who have a clear conscience, for they need not fear.
9. "Blessed are those who know about Creation, for they are not enslaved
by false teachings.
10. "Blessed are the righteous, for nature is subject to them.
11. "Blessed are you if, on my account and because of our teachings,
people revile and persecute you and speak all manner of evil against you;
thus they lie about the teachings.
12. "Be of good cheer and take comfort; this life and the next life will
reward you. For so have the belittlers of the truth persecuted the prophets
who were before you, and so will they also persecute you.
13. "You are the salt of the Earth, and if the salt loses its flavour with
what would one salt? It is useless henceforth, except it be thrown out and
stepped on by the people.
14. "Y ou are the light of the world, and consider: The city that lies on top
of a mountain cannot be hidden.
15. "One does not light a candle and place it under a bushel, but on a
candlestick; thus it shines for all those who are in the house.
16. "Likewise your light shall shine before the people, so they see your
good deeds and recognize the truth of your knowledge.
17. "Do not think that I have come to do away with the law or the
prophet; I have come not to undo, but to fulfil and to reveal the
18. "Truly, I say to you: Until the heavens and the Earth vanish, neither a
letter nor a dot of the law of Creation and the laws of nature will vanish,
until all is fulfilled.
19. "Whosoever violates one of the smallest of the laws or directives and
teaches the people falsely, will be called the smallest; but whosoever
spreads the teachings trutMully will be called great and will receive the
reward of the spirit.
20. "I tell you: If your righteousness does not exceed that of the scribes
and Pharisees, you will not receive the reward of the spirit and of life.
21. "Y ou have heard that it was said to your ancestors:' Y ou shall not kill;
but whosoever kills shall be found guilty by the courts.'
22. "However, I say to you: Exercise justice according to the natural laws
of Creation, so that you find the judgment in logic.
23. "Guilty are all those who kill when not acting in self-defence or
according to legal verdict based on self-defence. Likewise, guilty are all
those who engage in evil speech and actions.
24. "Only justice according to the natural laws of Creation produces a
25. "Do not accommodate your adversaries if you are in the right, and the
judge will probably have to decide in your favour.
26. "Truly, I say to you: You will attain justice only when you find it
yourself and can make your fellow humans understand it.
27. "Y ou have heard that it was said:' Y ou shall not commit adulteiy.'
28. "But I say to you: Whosoever has sexual intercourse with someone
other than their spouse shall be delivered to the courts, for it is an act
unworthy of humans, contemptible and an offence against the laws of
29. "If, however, your right or left eye causes annoyance, tear it out and
throw it away, because it is better for you that just one of your members
be destroyed than your whole body.
30. "If a thought causes you annoyance, eradicate it and ban it from your
brain. It is better to destroy a thought that incites annoyance than to bring
the whole world of thought into an uproar.
31. "It has also been said, 'Whosoever divorces his spouse shall hand over
a certificate of divorce.
32. "However, I say to you: Whosoever separates from their spouse,
except in response to adultery, commits adultery; whosoever marries a
person who is guilty in a divorce also commits adultery.
33. "Y ou have further heard it said to your ancestors: 'Y ou shall take no
false oath, and you shall keep your oath to god.'
34. "However, I say to you that you shall not swear at all; do not swear by
the heavens, because they are infinite and immeasurable.
35. "Neither swear by the Earth, because it is impermanent, nor swear by
Jerusalem, because it is an impermanent city built by human hands.
36. "Y ou shall also not swear by your head, because you cannot change
the colour of a single hair.
37. "Also(±)riotswearty themeimory of apeiH)norathirig, forfhey are
38. "Let your speech at all times sirnply be:' Yes, yes' or" no, no.'
Anything beyond that goes against the laws.
39. "Y ou have heard it said: 'An eye for an eye, and a tooth for a tooth.
40. "But I say to you, exercise justice according to the natural laws of
Creation, so that you find the verdict in logic.
41. "Offer your love wherever it is warranted, and punish wherever the
law of nature demands punishment.
42. "Give to them who ask of you, if they make their requests in honesty,
and turn away from them who want to borrow from you in a dishonest
43. "Y ou have heard it said, 'Y ou shall love your neighbour and hate your
44. "However, 1 say to you: Practice love and understanding according to
the natural laws of Creation, so that through logic you find the right
action and perception.
45. "Offer your love where it is warranted, and despise where the law of
nature demands it.
46. "Y ou shall be wise and acquire knowledge, because you shall become
perfect in spirit as the Creation which created you.
47. "Over the course of incarnations you shall train your spirit and your
consciousness and allow them to develop to perfection, so that you
become one with Creation.
Alms, Fasting; Treasures, Concerns
1. "Be mindful of your piety, that you practice it before the people with
correct words, lest you be accused of lying and thereby find no reward
2. "Choose your words using natural logic, and draw upon the knowledge
and behaviour of nature.
3. "When you give alms, you shall not proclaim it, as do the hypocrites in
the synagogues and on the streets, that they may be praised by lie people;
truly, I say to you, they have forfeited their reward, because their alms
serve only their selfishness.
4. "And when you pray, you shall not be like the hypocrites, who enjoy
standing and praying in the synagogues and on the comers of the streets,
because they pray only for the sake of their selfishness and the impression
they have upon the people.
5. "When you pray, you shall call upon the omnipotence of the spirit and
not babble misleading nonsense like the idol worshippers, the ignorant
and the selfish, because they think they are heard when they use many
6. "The Creation- spirit part of the human has no need for many words,
however humans need the knowledge of how powerful it is.
7. "Pray therefore to the omnipotence of the spirit, in the knowledge that
its greatness and power are infinite.
8. "If you do not know how to pray directly to the almighty power of the
spirit, make use of something sacred by which you can reach the spirit.
9. "But be never like the ignorant, the hypocrites, the idol worshippers
and the selfish, who worship something sacred in the belief that the
omnipotence of the spirit dwells in it.
10. "Be aware, however, that the almighty power of the spirit always
dwells within you regardless of your usage of a sacred object or place.
11. "Therefore pray as one who knows; thus you should pray as follows:
12. "'My spirit, you exist within omnipotence.
13. "'May your name be holy.
14. "'May your kingdom incarnate itself within me.
15. '"May your power unfold itself within me, on Earth and in the
16. '"Give me today my daily bread, that I may recognize my
wrongdoings and the truth.
17. '"And lead me not into temptation and confusion, but deliver me from
18. '"For yours is the kingdom within me and the power and the
knowledge forever. Amen.
19. "When you pray to your spirit, it will give you what you request; have
trust in this knowledge and you will receive.
20. "However, if you believe in the false teachings that the power and
spirit do not dwell within you, then you will be without knowledge and
will live in spiritual poverty.
21. "Now and then you will receive what you in your false belief request
from misused sacred things, or from idols and gods; but you will receive
only because of your strong false belief, without knowledge of the real
22. "Truly, I say to you: Blessed are only those who serve the actual truth
and knowledge, because only they receive in honesty.
23. "When you fast do not look sour like the hypocrites, for they put on
pretentious faces, in order to shine with their fasting before the people.
24. "Truly, I say to you, they forfeit their reward, because they fast only
for the sake of tiieir selfish impression upon others.
25. "But when you fast, anoint your head and wash your face, so that you
do not shine before the people with your fasting but before your own
spirit, which is hidden.
26. "Y ou fast for the sake of your health and for the expansion of your
consciousness, spirit and your knowledge.
27. "Neither should you amass great treasures on Earth, where moths and
rust consume them and thieves break in and steal them.
28. "But collect treasures in the spirit and in consciousness, where neither
moths nor rust consumes them and where thieves neither break in nor
29. "For where your treasure is, there your heart is also; and the true
treasure is wisdom and knowledge.
30. "The eye is the light of your body.
31. "When your eye is clear, your entire body will be a light.
32. "But if your eye is evil, your whole body will be dark.
33. "If now the light within you is dark, how great then will be the
34. "No one can serve two masters; either he will hate the one and love
the other, or he will adhere to the one and despise the other.
35. "Y ou cannot serve your spirit and mammon.
36. "Therefore, I say to you, concern yourself about the knowledge of
your spirit, and besides that with what you will eat and drink, and be
concerned about your body and how you will clothe it.
37. "For are not the spirit, life and body more important than all the
treasures of the worid?
38. "The human spirit, which is thirsting for truth and knowledge, is
incapable of preserving its earthly life without the body, because both
body and spirit together are one.
39. "Thus you should be concerned about increasing your knowledge for
your spirit's sake, about the laws of life and about food, drink and
clothing for your body.
40. "Look at the birds in the sky: they do not sow, they do not reap, they
do not store their food in bams, and yet Creation feeds them.
41. "Are you not much more than they?
42. "Look at the birds in the sky: they devour the harmful insects, and
they have plumage for clothing, yet they have no spirit capable of
43. "They work to fulfil their duty, and they are fed and clothed by
44. "Are you not much more than they?
45. "Y ou can think independently through your free consciousness; you
can work independently and you can prepare food and drink and clothe
your bodies independently.
46. "Behold the lilies in the marsh as they grow: they neither toil nor spin,
yet truly, I say to you, the lilies also fulfil their mission, when they give
pleasure to the eye with their beauty.
47. "I tell you, even Solomon in all his splendour was not arrayed as one
48. "Creation nourishes and clothes the grass in the field, which today is
standing and tomorrow is thrown into the stove. Should not you then do
much more for yourselves?
49. "The grass fulfils its mission by serving as fodder and fuel; but are
you not of much greater value than grass, oh you of little knowledge?
50. "Therefore, you shall care for the wisdom and knowledge of your
spirit, and take care that you do not suffer from lack of food, drink and
51. "Truly, I say to you, if you suffer from hunger, thirst and nakedness,
then wisdom and knowledge will be crowded out by worry.
52. "First seek the realm of your spirit and its knowledge, and then seek
to comfort your body with food, drink and clothing.
53. "Therefore, take care for the next day, for tomorrow will not take care
of you by itself.
54. "It is enough that each day has its own troubles, therefore you must
not also be at the mercy of the need for your physical welfare."
The Spirit of Judgment
1. "Judge not falsely, lest you be falsely judged.
2. "For with whatever judgment you judge, you will be judged, and with
whatever measure you measure, you will be measured.
3. "Judge according to the logic of the laws of nature, which are from
Creation, because only they possess its truth and correctness.
4. "Why do you see the splinter in your brother's eye and are not aware of
the beam in your own eye?
5. "Or, how dare you say to your brother: 'Wait, I will take the splinter
out of your eye! ' And behold, there is a beam in your own eye.
6. "Y ou hypocrite, first take the beam out of your own eye, then see how
you can take the splinter out of your brother's eye.
7. "Learn first the laws of nature and of Creation, their logic, before you
judge and condemn and wish to see the faults of your neighbour.
8. "Through the laws of nature and of Creation learn first how to
recognize your own faults, so that you can then correct the faults of your
9. "Y ou shall not give sacred things to the dogs, nor throw your pearls
before the swine, lest they trample them with their feet and turn on you
and tear you apart.
10. "Truly, I say to you: Do not throw your spiritual treasure into the dirt
and do not waste it on the unworthy, because they will not thank you and
will tear you apart, for their understanding is small and their spirit is
11. "Ask, and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock, and it
will be opened to you.
12. "For whosoever asks of their spirit, will receive; and whosoever seeks
through the power of their spirit, will find; and whosoever knocks at the
door of their spirit, to that person will it be opened.
13. "Who among you would hand your son a stone if he asks for bread?
14. "Or offer him a snake if he asks for a fish?
15. "So if you, now, though being wicked, can nevertheless give your
children good gifts, how much more will your spirit give you, if you ask
16. "Everything that you wish people would do to you, do likewise to
17. "This is the law delivered through the prophets.
18. "Enter through the narrow portal.
19. "The portal is wide and the path is broad which leads to damnation,
and many are those who travel thereon.
20. "And the portal is narrow and the way is slender which leads to life
and knowledge, and there are only few who find it.
21. "Beware of false prophets and scribes who come to you in sheep's
clothing, but inwardly are like ravenous wolves, preaching to you about
submissiveness before shrines, false deities and gods, and preaching
submissiveness to idols and false teachings.
22. "Beware of those who forbid you access to wisdom and knowledge,
for they speak to you only to attain power over you and to seize your
goods and belongings.
23. "Y ou will recognize them by their fruits.
24. "Can one gather grapes from the thorns, or figs from the thistles?
25. "Hence, eveiy good seed brings forth a good harvest, but a rotten seed
brings forth a bad harvest.
26. "A good tree can never bear bad fruit, and a rotten tree can never bear
27. "Thus, by their fruits you will recognize them.
28. "Therefore, whosoever hears these words of mine and acts upon them
will be like an intelligent man who built his house on the rock.
29. "Now when a downpour fell and the waters came and the winds blew
and beat upon the house, it did not fall because it was founded on rock.
30. "Whosoever hears these words and does not act upon them is like a
foolish man who built his house on sand.
31. "When a downpour came and the waters and the winds beat upon the
house, it collapsed and great was its fall."
32. It happened that after Jmmanuel had finished his talk, the people were
shocked by his teachings.
33. He taught with authority a new doctrine unlike that of the scribes.
I he H ealing f I he L eper
1. When he descended from the mountain, many people followed him.
2. Behold, a leper came and knelt before him, and said, "Master, if you
will it, you can make me clean."
3. Jmmanuel stretched out his hand, touched him and said, "1 will do it.
Be cleansed." And immediately he was cleansed of his leprosy.
4. And Jmmanuel spoke to him, "See to it that you tell no one. Instead, go
and present yourself to the priest.
5. "Y ou were healed through the power of the spirit and the wisdom of
The C enturion A t C apernaum
6. When Jmmanuel went to Capernaum, a centurion walked up to him
with a request, saying.
7. "Master, my servant lies at home incapacitated with gout and is in great
8. "Master, I have heard your new teachings and I know the truth of your
wisdom, which states that the human spirit can perform miracles through
knowledge of the truth."
9. Jmmanuel spoke to him, "1 will come and make him well.
10. The centurion replied, "Master, I am not worthy to have you enter
under my roof, but only say the word and my servant will be well.
11. "I, too, am a man subject to authority, and I also have soldiers under
me. If I say to one, 'Go!' he goes, and to another, 'Come here!' he comes,
and to my servant, 'Do this!' he does it."
12. When Jmmanuel heard this, he marvelled and spoke to those who
followed him, "Truly, I say to you, such trust I have found in no one in
13. "But I say to you, many will come from the east and the west, from
the south and the north, and they will understand my teachings and
recognize their wisdom in knowledge.
14. "However, the children of Israel will be expelled into darkness; there
will be wailing and the chattering of teeth.
15. "The false teachings of Israel will bring bloodshed over the millennia,
because the power- hungiy selfishness and high-handedness of Israel will
bring death and destruction over the land and all the worid.
J mmanuel In The House Of Peter
16. "Turn away from the false teachings of the Israelite authorities and
their scribes, because they will bring destruction to successive
17. "The Israelites believe themselves the chosen people. By no means is
this the case, because they are more disloyal and unknowing than the
ignorant who lack the secret of Creation's laws."
18. And Jmmanuel spoke to the centurion, "Go, be it done for you as you
have expected." And his servant became well that same hour.
19. Jmmanuel came to Peter's house and saw that his mother-in-law lay
sick with a fever.
20. He touched her hand, the fever left her and she got up and served him.
21. In the evening, however, they brought to him many who were
possessed; and he drove out the evil spirits through his word and made all
the sick well.
22. So it came to pass that what was said through the prophet Isaiah
would be fulfilled, who spoke, "He has brought us new teachings of
knowledge and has taken our infirmities upon himself, and he has healed
On The Seriousness Of Discipleship
23. When Jmmanuel saw many people around him, he gave the order to
go across to the other shore.
24. A scribe walked up to him and said, "Master, I will follow you
wherever you go.
25. Jmmanuel spoke to him, "Foxes have dens and birds of the air have
nests, but I have no fixed place where I can lay my head.
26. "I have the mission to preach wisdom and knowledge, therefore I am
moving restlessly through tiie lands.
27. And another, one of his disciples, said to him, "Master, permit me to
go and buiy my father who just died."
28. But Jmmanuel said to him, "Follow me and let the dead bury their
The Healing Of Two Possessed Persons
29. He arrived at the other shore, in the region of the Gadarenes. There,
two possessed persons ran up to him; they came out of the burial caves
and were very dangerous, so that no one could walk on this street.
30. And behold, they cried out, saying, "What do you want of us, you son
of Gabriel, the celestial son?
31. "Have you come to torment us before it is even time?"
32. Then the evil spirits within the possessed asked him, "Master, if you
intend to drive us out, then let us go into the herd of swine grazing just
33. And he spoke, "So go there."
34. Then they went out into the swine, and behold, the whole herd rushed
down to the water and drowned.
35. The swineherds fled and went into the town and told everything,
including what had happened to the possessed.
36. And behold, the whole town came out and approached Jmmanuel.
37. And when they saw him, they asked him to leave their area.
Healing Of The Paralytic
1. Then he stepped into the boat, returned to the other side again and
came into his town.
2. And behold, they brought to him a paralytic lying on a bed. When
Jmmanuel saw their faith, he spoke to the paralytic, "Be comforted,
because your faith in the power of my spirit and your confidence in my
teachings of wisdom, which are the teachings of nature and of Creation,
has helped you.
3. And behold, some of the scribes began stirring up talk among the
people: "This man blasphemes God and our holy teachings".
4. But since Jmmanuel understood their thoughts, he spoke, "Why do you
think such evil thoughts against your better knowledge?
5. "Yet, what is easier, to say, 'Your faith has helped you,' or, 'Stand up
6. "So that you may know that I am a person like you and yet know how
to use the power of my spirit through my knowledge, I command the
paralytic, 'Get up, pick up your bed and go home!"'
7. And he stood up, took up his bed, and went home.
8. When the people saw this, they became fearful and praised the new
wondrous teachings of Jmmanuel, which could give such power to
9. As Jmmanuel was leaving, he saw a man named Matthew sitting at the
tax office and spoke to him, "follow me!" And he stood up and followed
10. And it came to pass as he was eating at home, behold, many tax
collectors, ignorant people and seekers of the truth came and ate at the
table with Jmmanuel and his disciples.
11. When the Pharisees saw this, they spoke to his disciples, "Why is
your master eating with the tax collectors and the ignorant?"
12. When Jmmanuel heard this, he spoke, "The healthy do not need a
physician but the sick do; and the knowledgeable do not need the
teachings but the ignorant do. Those who were not misled do not need the
teachings, but those who were misled do.
13. "Go therefore, and recognize the falseness of your wrong teachings,
so you do not mislead those people who thirst for the truth.
14. Then the disciples of John came to him, saying, "Master, why do we
and the Pharisees fast while you and your disciples do not?"
15. Jmmanuel said to them, "How can the ignorant fast and suffer while
they are being taught knowledge?
16. "And how can the teacher fast when he must teach knowledge to the
17. "Truly, I say to you, your teachings are false if you fast according to a
religious dogma; fasting serves only the health of the body and the
growth of the spirit.
18. "No one mends an old garment with a new patch of cloth, because the
patch will tear again from the garment, and the rip will become worse.
19. "Neither is new wine poured into old wineskins, for the skins will
tear, the wine will spll, and the wineskins will be nined Instead, new
wine is put into new wineskins so both are preserved
T he D aughter f J airus
llie WonBii\\1th Hemcidinia
20l While he was talking with them, behold, one of the community
leadeis came and kndt before him, Seeing, "My daughter has just died,
but come and lay your hand on her so she will live.
21. And Jmmanuel stood up and his disciples followed him.
22. And behold, a woman who had haemophilia for twelve years stepped
up behind him and touched the fringe of his garment.
23. She spoke to herself, "if only I could touch his garment, I would be
24. Then Jmmanuel turned around and saw her, and he said, "Be
comforted, your faith has helped you," and the woman was well from that
25. When he came into the community leader's house and saw the pipers
and the turmoil of the people, he spoke,
26. "Depart, because the maiden is not dead but is asleep." And they
laughed at him.
27. But after the people were driven out, he entered and took her by the
hand and spoke, "1 order you to get up and walk! "
28. And the maiden stood up and walked, and soon the news of this
spread through that entire land.
A Blind Man And Two Mutes
29. As Jmmanuel left and continued on from there, a blind man followed
him, crying, "Oh Lord, you son of wisdom and knowledge who can use
the power of your spirit, take pity on me."
30. And as he arrived at his house, the blind man stepped up to him, and
Jmmanuel spoke to him, "Do you have confidence that I can do this?"
And he answered him, "Yes, Master."
31. Then Jmmanuel touched his eyes, saying, "Be it done to you
according to your faith."
32. And his eyes were opened and he saw.
33. Then Jmmanuel warned him, saying, "See to it that no one learns
what happened to you."
34. However, the man went out and spread the news of him throughout
35. After the man had left, behold, they brought to him two people who
were mute and possessed.
36. And after the evil demons of self-delusion were cast out, behold, the
mutes could speak.
37. And the people were amazed, saying, "Such things have never been
seen in Israel; how mighty are these new teachings about the power of the
spirit that they can accomplish such miracles."
38. However, the Pharisees said, "He drives out the evil spirits through
their supreme chief, and he blasphemes God, our Lord."
39. But among themselves they said, "Who is this Jmmanuel, who
possesses greater wisdom and greater knowledge than we?
40. "His teachings are mightier and truer than ours, and therefore he
41. "We must try to seize him, so that he will suffer death."
The Great Harvest
42. And Jmmanuel went about in all the cities and villages, taught in their
synagogues and preached the mystery of Creation and of the laws of
nature, so that the spirit could attain omnipotence.
43. He preached about the spiritual kingdom within humans and healed
eveiy type of sickness and infirmity.
44. When he saw the people he took pity on them, for they were
languishing and scattered like a flock of sheep without a shepherd.
45. Then he spoke to his disciples, "The harvest is great, but there are few
labourers to bring it in.
46. "Seek and pray in your consciousness that more labourers will be
found for the harvesting."
47. And so it came to pass that workers for the harvest were found, who
gathered around J mmanuel to become disciples.
C om missioning f I he D isciples
1. He called his twelve disciples to him and gave them the knowledge for
controlling the unclean spirits, so they could drive them out and heal
eveiy sickness and infirmity.
2. These are the names of the twelve disciples: Simon called Peter, and
Andrew, his brother; James, the son of Zebedee, and John, his brother;
3. Philip and Bartholomew; Thomas and Matthew, the tax collector;
James, tiie son of Alphaeus, and Thaddeus;
4. Simon Canaaeus, and Judas Iscariot, the only one, other than
Jmmanuel, who understood handwriting.
5. Jmmanuel sent forth these twelve, commanding them and saying, "Do
not go into the streets of Israel, and do not go to the scribes and Pharisees,
but go into the cities of the Samaritans and to the ignorant in all parts of
6. "Once I have left you, go to those who lack understanding, to the idol
worshipers and the ignorant, because they do not belong to the house of
Israel, which will bring death and bloodshed into the world.
7. "Go out and preach and say. The laws of nature are the laws of
Creation, and the power of the Creational spirit within humans embodies
8. "Heal the sick, raise the dead, cleanse the lepers, drive out evil spirits.
Because you received without having to pay, give therefore without
9. "Y ou shall not amass gold, silver or copper in your belts.
10. "Also, on your travels you shall not take large bags with you in which
to cany food, water and clothing.
11. "Go on your way with only the bare essentials for eating and sleeping,
for keeping yourselves clean, and for a change of clothing.
12. "Never cany too much with you, because you would only burden
yourselves and become welcome victims of waylaying bandits.
13. "Remember furthermore, all labour is worthy of its reward, and you
will not be wanting if you diligently preach and teach the true knowledge.
14. "When you go into a city or village, inquire if someone is there who is
worthy; and stay with him until you depart.
15. "And when you enter a house, greet it.
16. "If the house is worthy, your peace will pass onto the occupants. But
if it is not worthy, your peace will return to you.
17. "And if someone will not take you in or listen to your words, leave
that house or that city and shake the dust from your feet.
18. "Truly, 1 say to you, do not stay in such places, because they are
abodes of the ignorant and evil; people there will not recognize the words
of truth and knowledge.
19. "Flee from those places, because their residents are disloyal to
Creation and the laws of nature; the people there worship shrines, false
gods and idols, but not Creation, nor do they follow its laws.
20. "Flee from those places, for people there will try to take your life,
because they do not want to forsake their false teachings.
21. "Flee from such unrighteous people, because you must not lose your
life for the sake of truth and knowledge. No law demands this of you, nor
is there one that endorses such recklessness.
22. "Truly, I say to you, many, nevertheless, will die and shed their blood
into the sand, because later my teachings will be turned into false
teachings that I never preached and which originate in the minds of the
scribes and priests.
23. "Thereby they will bring the people under their control through belief
in their false teachings, in oixier to rob them of their goods and
24. "Throughout the world there will be wailing and chattering of teeth
when the blood flows from all those who have made my teachings of
wisdom and knowledge into false teachings, and when the blood flows
from all of those who, in their false belief and through evil seduction,
believe and advocate these false teachings- -teachings which certainly are
25. "Many of these false believers will lose their lives, including many
Israelites, who will never find their peace until the end of the world,
because they are ignorant and unwise and deny the power of the spirit, of
love and of knowledge.
26. "Truly, I say to you, the people of Israel were never one distinct
people, and they have always lived by murder, robbery and fire. They
gained possession of this land through guile and murder in reprehensible,
predatory wars, where the best of friends were slaughtered like wild
27. "May the people of Israel be cursed until the end of the worid, and
never find their peace.
28. "Behold, like sheep among the wolves, I am sending you among the
ignorant and the idolaters. Therefore be wise as serpents and innocent as
29. "But beware of the people, for they will turn you over to the courts
and scourge you in their synagogues.
30. "And you will be led before sovereigns and kings because of my
teachings, as witnesses to them and to all other ignorant people.
31. "If you cannot flee and they turn you over to the courts, do not be
concerned; the power of your spirit will not leave you, and your
knowledge will tell you what you should say.
32. "It will not be you who speak, but the power of your spirit with its
33. "And you will come to be hated for the sake of my teachings. But
those who persevere to the end will be great.
34. "When they persecute you in one city, however, flee to another.
35. "Do not go to too much trouble with the cities of Israel, for truly, I say
to you, you will get nowhere with the people of Israel until the end of the
36. "The disciple is never above the teacher, nor the servant above the
37. "It is enough for the disciple to be like his teacher and the servant like
38. "If they have called the master of the house Beelzebub, how much
more will tiiey malign those of his household?
39. "Therefore, beware of Israel because it is like a festering boil.
40. "However, do not be afraid of them, because there is nothing hidden
that will not be revealed and nothing secret that will not be known.
41. "What I tell you in darkness, speak in the light; and what is whispered
into your ear, proclaim from the rooftops.
42. "Do not be afraid of evil slander, nor fear those who take life and
43. "Do not think that I have come to bring peace on Earth.
44. "Truly, I have not come to bring peace, but the sword of knowledge
about the power of the spirit, which dwells within the human being.
45. "For I have come to bring wisdom and knowledge and to provoke
mankind: son against his father, daughter against her mother, daughter-in-
law against her mother-in-law, servant against master, citizen against
government and believer against preacher.
46. "The people's enemies will be their own housemates.
47. "The path of truth is long and the wisdom of knowledge will only
48. "Dark ages will follow, centuries and millennia, before the truth of the
spirit will penetrate to the people.
49. "The unrighteous and the ignorant, including the scribes, priests and
the authorities, will hate those who have the knowledge and will,
therefore, persecute them and sow enmity."
The Baptist's Question
1. It happened that after Jmmanuel had finished giving such directives to
his twelve disciples, he continued on from there, teaching and preaching
in their cities.
2. When John in prison heard about the works of Jmmanuel, he sent forth
his disciples to him and had them say,
3. "Are you the one who is to come, the king of wisdom, as foretold by
the prophets, or should we wait for another?"
4. Jmmanuel answered and said to them, "Go back and report to John
what you hear and see:
5. "The blind see, the lame walk, the lepers are cleansed, the deaf hear,
the dead rise, and the truth of knowledge is proclaimed to those who seek
6. "And blessed are those who are not offended by my teachings.
Testimony About The Baptist
7. As they were leaving, Jmmanuel began to speak to the people of John,
"What did you go out into the wilderness to see?
8. "Did you expect to see a reed blowing to and fro in the wind?
9. "Or, what did you go out to see?
10. "Did you expect to see a man clothed in soft raiment?
11. "Behold, those who wear soft raiment are in kings' houses with the
rulers and the rich, and with the hypocrites, scribes and priests.
12. "Or what did you go out for?
13. "Did you expect to see a prophet?
14. "Y es, I tell you, he is more than a prophet.
15. "This is he of whom it is written, 'Behold, I will send my messenger
before you, who shall prepare your way before you.
16. "Truly, I say to you, among all those bom of women, no one has
arisen who is greater than John the Baptist.
17. "But now, in the days of John the Baptist, the Earth suffers from
violence, and those who commit violence are devastating it.
18. "For all prophets and the law have foretold up to the time of John.
19. "And if you wish to accept it, he is Elisha, who was to come again in
his next life.
20. "Those who have ears, let them hear!
In Praise Of The Spirit And The Knowledge
21. "But to whom shall I compare this generation?
22. "It is like the children who sit at the market and call to their
23. '"We struck up a tune for you, and you would not dance; we wailed
before you, and you would not mourn.
24. "John, who is Elisha, has come neither eating nor drinking; so they
say, 'He is possessed.'
25. "But I have come, eating and drinking, and so they say, 'Behold, what
a glutton and winebibber this man is, a companion of the tax collectors
and the unjust'
26. "Y et wisdom is justified through the acknowledged deeds:
27. But at this time Jmmanuel began to speak, "Praise be to Creation,
maker of the heavens, the universes and the Earth, for keeping the
knowledge and power of the spirit hidden from the unwise and the
misguided, who spread the false teachings, and for revealing this
knowledge to sincere seekers now.
28. "Yes, it has -been good of Creation, and of god and his celestial sons
as well, that they have thwarted until now the misuse of power among
29. "All things have now been given over to mankind, and no one knows
the secret of Creation, not even one person, and therefore neither god nor
30. "And all things have now been given over to me by God, whose
guardian angels taught me the laws and knowledge of nature and the laws
emanating from Creation.
31. "So come to me, all you who are seeking and thirsting for knowledge
and truth; I will refresh you.
32. "Take upon yourselves the yoke of having to learn the new teachings,
for they offer enlightenment; within them you will find peace for your
33. "because the yoke of spiritual development is gentle, and its burden is
R egarding M arriage A nd C ohabitation
1. And it came to pass that Jmmanuel began to speak of the laws of
marriage and related topics, and he said,
2. "Y ou have been given the directive: Y ou shall not commit adultery.'
3. "Despite this, people commit adultery and fornication, thus violating
the laws of nature.
4. "It is written, however, 'Whosoever commits adultery and fornication
shall be punished, because the fallible are unworthy of life and its laws;
thus they shall be castrated or sterilized.
5. "If un- betrothed men and women bed down with one another in
disgrace and without loving each other, they shall be punished also, for
the fallible are unworthy of life and its laws; thus they shall be castrated
6. "And if two men bed down with each other, then they shall be
punished, for those fallible are unworthy of life and its laws and behave
heretically; thus they shall also be castrated, expelled and banished before
7. "If, however, two women bed down with one another, they shall not be
punished, because they do not violate life and its laws, since they are not
inseminating but are bearing.
8. "When inseminator and inseminator join together, life is desecrated
and destroyed. But if conceiver and conceiver join together, there is
neither desecration nor destruction nor procreation.
9. "Truly, I say to you, there is no animal beneath the heavens that would
behave like humankind and violate the laws of Creation and nature. Are
you not much more than the animals?
10. "No animal is found under the heavens for which males cohabit with
other males, but females are found together with females, because male
and female animals follow the laws of nature.
11. "Whosoever indulges in fornication for the sake of pay or pleasure
shall be castrated or sterilized, expelled and banished before the people.
12. "Whosoever sexually abuses a child is unworthy of life and its laws
and shall therefore be punished by castration or sterilization, and be
deprived of freedom through lifelong confinement and isolation.
13. "Whosoever indulges in incest is unworthy of life and its laws and
shall therefore be punished by castration or sterilization, and be deprived
of freedom through lifelong confinement and isolation.
14. "Whosoever has sexual intercourse with an animal is unworthy of life
and its laws and shall be castrated or sterilized, and be expelled and
banished before the people.
15. "Whosoever marries a man or woman divorced in guilt shall be
castrated or sterilized, because he or she is unworthy of life and its laws.
They shall both be expelled and banished before the people.
16. "He who begets a child without being married to the woman and
leaves her unmarried is unworthy of life and its laws and shall therefore
be punished by castration and loss of his freedom.
17. "Whosoever rapes a woman or a man is unworthy of hfe and its laws
and shall therefore be punished by castration or sterilization, and be
deprived of freedom through lifelong confinement and isolation.
18. "Whosoever commits violence against another person's body, life or
mental health is unworthy of life and its laws and shall therefore be
punished with loss of freedom through lifelong confinement and
19. "Truly, truly, I say to you, these laws are rational and were
established by nature, and they shall be obeyed, or humans will bring
death to themselves in great masses.
20. "This Earth can nourish and support five hundred million people of all
human populations. But if these laws are not followed, in two times a
thousand years there will exist ten times five hundred million people, and
the Earth will no longer be able to support them.
21. "Famines, catastrophes, woridwide wars and epidemics will rule the
Earth; Earth humans will kill each other, and only a few will survive.
22. "Truly, I say to you, there will be wailing and chattering of teeth
when so much human blood drenches the sands of Earth that new life
forms arise from it, bringing the final horror to mankind.
23. "But on this day you have been allowed to receive all good things,
and have been given the laws by which you shall live.
24. "And you shall adhere to additional laws, so that you will have
prosperity on Earth and peace within your families.
25. "Do away with enforcing the old law that subjects woman to man,
since she is a person like the man, with equal rights and obligations.
26. "But wten a man marries a woman, he shall pay to the most tmsted
steward of her possessions a price as security, so that she will not suffer
from lack of necessities.
27. "The price shall be calculated v\ter^by a hundred peces of silver will
be required for each year of the woman's age, if her health is not lacking.
Thus she wiU be measured according to her knov\dedge, aMities and
28. "The price shall not be considered that of a purchase, but as security
for the woman, so she will not suffer from want.
29. "The bond of matrimony between man and woman shall be permitted
only if both are mentally competent and capable of conducting a marriage
according to the laws.
30. "A marriage agreement between man and woman shall be concluded
only when the price for the woman is paid.
31. "If, according to prearranged agreement, no price is paid, the law
applies that the man must provide for all of the wife's necessities.
32. "A wife's infertility is no cause for divorce, nor for any other
judgment or action.
33. "The only valid grounds for divorce, aside from adulteiy, are the
destruction or endangerment of the material consciousness, the body or
the life of a member of one's own family.
34. "A person who is to blame for a divorce shall be castrated or
sterilized, expelled and banished before the people, because he or she is
unworthy of life and its laws.
35. "If all is done and adhered to in this way, justice and peace will come
to all humankind and life will be preserved."
JnnHnuel And The Sabbath
1. At that time Jmmanuel walked through a field of grain on the Sabbath;
and his disciples, being hungry, began to pluck ears of grain and to eat.
2. When the Pharisees saw this, they spoke to him, "Behold, your
disciples are doing what is not allowed on the Sabbath."
3. But he spoke to them, "Have you not read what David did when he and
those with him were hungiy?
4. "How he went into the temple and ate the shew- bread, which neither he
nor those with him were peraiitted to eat but only the priests?
5. "Or have you not read in the law, how on the Sabbath the priests in the
temple violate the Sabbath and yet are without guilt?
6. "Truly, I say to you, you brood of snakes and vipers, a stone will turn
into bread before no work may be done on the Sabbath.
7. "For the law that the Sabbath be kept holy is only a man-made law
without logic, as are many man-made laws that contradict the laws of
8. "False prophets and distorters of the scriptures are the guilty ones
responsible for these false laws that contradict the laws of Creation and of
9. "It is therefore a human law that the Sabbath be kept holy and that no
work be done on that day, but it is a law that escapes logic, since this law
is a false teaching, emanating from the human mind.
10. "Truly, I say to you, no Sabbath is holy and no law of Creation
dictates that no work may be done on the Sabbath.
11. "Thus the Sabbath is a day like any other day on which the day's work
may be done.
12. "Humans are creatures with wills of their own; thus they alone ate
masters over the Sabbath, as was previously written in those ancient
scriptures and laws that were not adulterated by false prophets, distorters
of the scriptures and Pharisees."
13. And he walked on from there and came into their synagogue, where
he continued to teach the people.
14. And behold, there was a man with a withered hand, and they asked
him, "is it also lawful to heal on the Sabbath?" in order that they would
have further cause against him.
15. But he spoke to them, "Y ou hypocrites, if only you had eyes, ears and
minds so you could see, hear and understand; but you are blind and
without reason because you lack the knowledge to see, hear and
understand nature. Therefore, you lack insight into the laws of Creation
that would enable you to see, hear and understand that Creation does not
keep the Sabbath holy.
16. "Every Sabbath day Creation rotates the stars through the heavens,
regulates the sun, winds and rains and nourishes all creatures on Earth.
17. "It keeps the rivers flowing in their beds, and everything goes its
normal way on one Sabbath as on another, just as Creation made it.
18. "But are not humans much more than all the creatures and plants?
Thus they are masters over them all when they follow the true laws!
19. "Y ou brood of snakes and vipers, you distorters of the scriptures who,
because of your greed for money and power, spread false teachings; had
you but one sheep that fell into a pit on the Sabbath day, who among you
would not take hold of it and pull it out?
20. "How much more is a person worth than a sheep or your deceitful and
21. Then he spoke to the man, " Stretch out your hand! "
22. And he stretched it out; and it became sound again just like the other
23. Then the Pharisees went out and held counsel about him, on how they
could destroy him, since he made known their lies and false teachings in
front of the people.
24. When Jmmanuel learned of this, he withdrew from there, and many
people followed him, including many sick people; and he healed them all.
25. He warned them, however, not to spread the news about him, because
he was afraid he would be captured and put to death by torture.
26. But his dedication to the truth prevailed, and so he continued to reveal
his teachings and wisdom to the people.
The Wrongdomgs Of Judas Iscariot
1. It came to pass that Jmmanuel and his disciples went to Bethlehem,
where he taught and instructed the people.
2. However, Judas Iscariot had become disloyal to the teachings of
Jmmanuel and lived only for his own gratification.
3. Secretly, he was collecting from Jmmanuel's audiences, accumulating
gold, silver and copper in his money bag so he could live vainly.
4. And it happened that Juda Ihariot, the son of Simeon, the Pharisee,
informed Jmmanuel of Judas Iscariot's wrongdoings since he hoped to be
paid off for this.
5. But Jmmanuel thanked him and did not repay him with any gifts what
ever, so Juda Ihariot thought of revenge, for he was greedy for gold,
silver and goods.
6. But Judas Iscariot was led into the desert by Jmmanuel where, for three
days and three nights, he taught him the concept of right and wrong,
whereupon the disciple repented and forthwith followed the teachings of
7. When he returned to the city, he distributed all his possessions and
collections among the poor and became a trusted disciple of Jmmanuel.
8. However, at the same time it transpired that the writings, in which
Judas Iscariot had reported on the teachings of Jmmanuel, were stolen
from him. So he told Jmmanuel about it.
9. But he spoke, "Truly, truly, I say to you, Judas Iscariot, you will have
to suffer even greater evils than the mere loss of your writings about my
teachings and my life.
10. "For over two thousand years you will be wrongly accused of
betraying me, because Simeon the Pharisee wants it so.
11. "But his son, Juda Ihariot, is the real culprit; like his father, Simeon
Ihariot, he is a Pharisee who seeks my life.
12. "It is he who stole the writings from you and brought them to the
scribes and Pharisees, so they could thereby judge me and put me to
13. "He received seventy pieces of silver for your writings and will
receive another thirty when he makes it possible to hand me over to the
14. "Truly, I say to you, he will certainly succeed in this, and for two
times a thousand years you will innocently have to pay the penalty for it;
consequently you will become a martyr.
15. "But write down my teachings and my life stoiy another time, for the
time will come, in two times a thousand years, when your writings will be
16. "Until then my teachings will be falsified and will turn into an evil
cult, which will cause much human blood to flow,
17. "because the people are still not prepared to comprehend my
teachings and to recognize the truth.
18. "Not until two times a thousand years will an unassuming man come
who will recognize my teachings as truth and disseminate them with great
19. "He will be vilified by the established cult religions and advocates of
the false teachings about me, and be considered a liar.
20. "But you, Judas Iscariot will until then be innocently reviled as my
betrayer and thus be condemned, as a result of the deceitfulness of the
chief priests and the ignorance of the people.
21. "But pay no attention to this, for the teaching of the truth demands
sacrifices that must be made.
22. "The people are still not very great in their spirit, consciousness and
knowledge. Therefore, they must first take upon themselves much guilt
and error before they learn thereby to accumulate knowledge and
wisdom, so as to recognize the truth.
23. "For all of this to take place, however, and for the knowledge of the
truth to bring forth a rich harvest within people, write down my teachings
and my life stoiy once again. In this way, my teachings will be available
for later generations and bear fruit to the truth.
24. "Remain with me from now on, follow me and faithfully cany out
your duty as the transcriber of my teachings, namely the teachings of the
laws of nature, which are the original laws of Creation.
25. "Never will there be a will greater than the will of Creation, which
reveals itself through these laws.
26. "But the laws of Creation have been valid for yesterday and today,
and therefore for tomorrow, the day after tomorrow, and for all time.
27. "Thus the laws are also a determination and hence a predetermination
for things of the future that must happen.
The M eaning f The Parables
1. That same day Jmmanuel went out and walked to the sea, where he sat
2. Many people gathered around him, so that he stepped into a boat and
sat down, and all the people stood on the shore.
3. He talked to them in parables about various things, saying, "Behold, a
sower went out to sow.
4. "While he sowed, some seeds fell on the pathway; then the birds came
and ate tiiem up.
5. "And some fell on the rocks, where there was not much soil.
6. "And as the sun rose high, they withered, and because they had no
roots, they dried out.
7. "Some fell among the thoms; and the thorns grew up and smothered
8. "Some fell on good ground and bore fruit, some hundredfold, some
sixty-fold, some thirty-fold.
9. "Those who have ears, let them hear."
10. The disciples stepped up to him and said, "Why do you speak in
parables, when they do not understand your teachings! "
11. He answered, saying, "It has been given to you to understand the
secrets of the spirit, but it has not been given to them.
12. "They certainly hear my words, but they still live and think according
to the false teachings of their scribes and Pharisees.
13. "Their consciousness is unknowing and empty, therefore they must
first learn to live and think.
14. "What would be better to make them come alive and think, if not
through speaking in parables?
15. "Truly, I say to you, life and the knowledge of truth are only valuable
and good when they are achieved through one's own thinking or through
the resolving of mysteries that are recounted in parables.
16. "As yet humans have little knowledge and no insight, and they are not
yet conscious of the laws of Creation and the power of the spirit.
17. "First, humans must learn to recognize the truth and thus to live
according to the laws of Creation, so they may become knowledgeable
and strong in spirit.
18. "For to those who have, more will be given so they may have in
abundance; but from those who have not, from them will be taken what
19. "Therefore, I speak to them in parables, because with seeing eyes they
do not see, and with hearing ears they do not hear; nor do they
20. "And in them the prophecy of Isaiah is fulfilled that says, 'With your
ears you will hear and not understand; and with open eyes you will see
and not perceive.'
21. "For these people are stubborn in their minds and endeavours. The
ears of these humans hear pooriy and their eyes slumber, so they neither
see with their eyes nor hear with their ears, nor understand with their
intelligence. Nor do they try to comprehend the truth and the
acknowledged laws of Creation, although they would thereby attain help
22. "For the people of Israel are unfaithful to the laws of Creation and are
accursed, and never will they find peace.
23. "Their blood will be shed, for they constantly transgress against the
laws of Creation.
24. "They presume themselves above all humankind as a chosen people
and thus as a separate race.
25. "What an evil error and what an evil presumption, for inasmuch as
Israel was never one people or one race, so it was never a chosen people.
26. "Unfaithful to the laws of Creation, Israel is a mass of people with an
inglorious past, characterized by murder and arson.
27. "Only a few fathers in the masses of these unfaithful have an
honourable past and a traceable family tree.
28. "These, however, are not part of the brood of snakes and vipers who
have pledged themselves to the false Judaic faith,
29. "to the false beliefs and false teachings they adopted from Moses
who, in turn, had stolen them from the Egyptians.
30. "These few fathers are knowers of the truth and of true knowledge,
and they recognize only the laws of Creation.
31. "They became rare in this land, however, and so can be counted on
just one man's hand.
32. "They are only a few, and no one's eyes may recognize them, and no
one's ears may hear them.
33. "But blessed are your eyes, for they see, and your ears, for they hear.
34. "Truly, I say to you, many prophets and righteous men have wanted
to see what you see but did not see it, and to hear what you hear but did
not hear it.
35. "So listen now to the hidden meaning of this parable about the sower:
36. "If someone hears the word of truth about the spirit and the laws, and
does not understand it, then the evil one comes and snatehes away what is
sown in their mind. That is for whom it is sown on the pathway.
37. "But for whom it is sown on the rocks, that is the one who hears the
word and promptly accepts it with joy
38. "But this person has no roots within, so that which is heard cannot
take hold and grow. Rather, this one is fickle and becomes annoyed when
misery and persecution arise because of the truth.
39. "But for whom it is sown among the thorns, that is the one who hears
the word, but the woes of the worid and the deception of material riches
smother the truth and the knowledge; thus this one brings forth no fruit.
40. "But for whom it is sown on good ground, this is the one who accepts
the word and seeks and finds the truth, so as to be able to live according
to the laws of truth; thus the fruit is allowed to grow and ripen, bringing
in a rich harvest. One person bears a hundredfold, another sixty-fold and
another thirty- fold.
41. "These are the meanings of the parables, whose secrets must be
deciphered by the people, in order that they learn to think and develop
42. "Nevertheless, the path to wisdom and finding the truth is long, as is
compliance with the laws of Creation, even though these are so obvious."
The Weeds Among The G ood Fruit
43. But he put before them another parable and said, "The spiritual
kingdom is like a man who planted good seeds in his field.
44. "But while he slept, his enemy came and sowed weeds among the
good seeds and went away.
45. "As the plantings grew and bore fruit, the weeds also appeared.
46. "Then the servants came to the sower and said, 'Master, did you not
sow good seed in your field? Where have the weeds come from?'
47. "He spoke to them, 'An enemy has done this.' Then the servants said,
'Do you want us to go out and pull up the weeds?'
48. "He replied, 'No, lest you uproot the good fruit when you pull up the
49. '"Let both grow together until the harvest, and near harvest time I will
tell the reapers: First gather the weeds and bind them in bundles, that they
may be burned and the ashes strewn over the field so that the soil will be
nourished; but gather the good fruit and stack it for me in my bam.
50. "For behold:' said Jmmanuel, "both grow side by side, the weeds and
the good fruit.
51. "The weeds hinder the good fruit from growing, yet later the weeds
will become compost and nourish the ground.
52. "Were it not for the weeds being made into nourishment for the soil,
the good fruit could not grow, since it needs nourishment."
The Mustard Seed
53. He presented the people with another parable, saying, "The spiritual
kingdom is like a mustard seed that a man took and sowed in his field.
54. "It is the smallest among the seeds, but when it is grown, it is bigger
than all the shrubs and becomes a tree, so that the birds of the sky come
and dwell in its branches.
55. He told the people another parable, "The spiritual kingdom is like
leaven, which a woman took and mixed into three bushels of flour until it
was thoroughly leavened."
56. Jmmanuel told the people all of this in parables, and he did not speak
to them without using parables,
57. So that what is said through the prophet would be fulfilled, who
states, "He will open his mouth in parables and will proclaim what has
been hidden since the beginning of the worid." This was so that people
might learn from it, find the truth, and recognize and follow the laws.
The Treasure In The Field And The Priceless Pearl
58. "Those who have ears, let them hear: The spiritual kingdom is like a
hidden treasure in the field, which a person finds and conceals; and in his
joy over the discoveiy he goes out and sells eveiy thing he has and buys
59. "Once more, the spiritual kingdom is like a merchant who was
searching for fine pearls. When he found a precious pearl, he went and
sold everything he had and bought it.
The Fish Net
60. "Again, the spiritual kingdom is like a net that was thrown into the
sea and caught all manner of fish.
61. "When it was full, the fishermen pulled it ashore, sat down and sorted
the good fish into containers, but threw the useless ones away.
62. "Such is the spiritual kingdom, which rules within humans and whose
king is the human being itself.
63. "Pay heed to the parables accordingly, and learn to solve their secrets,
so that you learn to think and to recognize and follow the laws of
64. "Have you understood all this?" And they said, "Yes."
65. Then he said, "Therefore, eveiy scribe who has become a disciple of
the spiritual knowledge and the spiritual kingdom is like the father of a
household who retrieves from his treasure the new and the old.
66. It happened that after Jmmanuel had finished these parables, he went
away from there.
67. Arriving in his hometown of Nazareth, he taught in the synagogue.
The people were appalled and they said, "How did he come by such
wisdom and deeds?
68. "Is he not the son of Joseph, the carpenter, whose wife became
pregnant by a guardian angel?
69. "Is not his mother named Maiy?
70. "Are not his brothers Judas, Joseph, Simeon and Jacob?
71. "And his sisters, are they not all with us?
72. "From where does he get all this wisdom and the power for his
73. So they took offence at him and threatened to turn him over to the
74. But Jmmanuel spoke, "Nowhere is a prophet valued less than in his
own country and in his own house. This will prove true for all time, as
long as humanity has little knowledge and is enslaved by the delusionaiy
teachings of the scribes and distorters of scripture.
75. "So it will come true in two times a thousand years, when humans
have become knowledgeable and thinking, and when my actual
unfalsified teachings will be revealed anew.
76. The new prophet of that distant future will not possess as much
strength and power over evil and sickness.
77. "But his knowledge will surpass mine, and his revelations about my
real teachings will shake the foundations of the entire Earth, for in his
time the world will be inundated by my teachings, as falsified by the
distorters of the scriptures, and it will be living in false religious cults that
78. "It will be a time when wars from space begin to threaten, and many
new gods will seek to rule over the Earth.
79. "Truly, truly, I say to you, the new prophet will be persecuted not
only by a wrong-minded people, as will happen to me, but also by the
whole world and by many deluded religious cults, which will bring forth
many false prophets.
80. "Yet, before the end of two times a thousand years the new prophet
will reveal my unfalsified teachings to small groups, just as I teach the
wisdom, the knowledge and the laws of the spirit and of Creation to small
groups of trusted friends and disciples.
81. "Nevertheless, his path will be very difficult and full of obstacles,
because he will begin his mission in a peace-loving country in the
North ^^ v\^ch will be dordnatied, however, by a strict and false religious
cult based ipDn scriptural distortions of rr^ teachings.
82. "Thus I prophesy, and thus it shall be."
83. And he did not there show great signs of his power, nor did he impart
his great wisdom because of their disdain for the truth.
Herod And The Baptist
1. At the time when Jmmanuel was staying in Nazareth, news about him
2. And he spoke to his people, "Surely this is John the Baptist, who has
arisen from the dead and who therefore possesses such mighty powers.
3. For Herod had seized John, bound him and put him into prison because
of Herodias, the wife of his brother Philippus, and had him beheaded.
4. However it had come to pass previously that John reprimanded Herod,
saying, "It is not good that you have taken Herodias, because you have
committed adultery with your brother's wife and therefore you must be
punished according to the law."
5. For this he wanted to kill the Baptist but was afraid of the people,
because they considered this man to be a prophet.
6. However, as Herod was celebrating his birthday, the daughter of
Herodias danced before them, and Herod was greatly pleased.
7. He therefore promised her, with an unlawful oath, that he would give
her whatever she would demand of him.
8. And as she had been induced accordingly by her mother, she said,
"Give me the head of John the Baptist on a silver platter."
It s the South-Coast UK [John Giau].
9. But the daughter of Herodias wept while saying this, not just because
she was inspired with love for John the Baptist, but also because she was
devoted to his teachings.
10. The king was pleased that Herodias had persuaded her daughter to
demand the head of John the Baptist, because this way he was not guilty
in the eyes of the people, inasmuch as he had taken an oath.
11. But Herodias' daughter did not know that Herod and her mother had
agreed, even before the dance, to demand the head of John the Baptist
12. Thus Herod sent someone and had John beheaded in prison.
13. His head was carried in on a silver platter and given to the giri.
14. She kissed the brow of the decapitated head, wept bitteriy and said,
15. " 1 did not know that love tastes so bitter."
16. Then she brought the head of the Baptist to her mother.
17. His disciples then came, took the body and buried it. Then they went
to Jmmanuel and told him of the event.
18. When Jmmanuel heard this, he was overcome with fear and retreated
by boat to a deserted area. However, when the people heard that, they
followed him on foot from the towns.
19. Jmmanuel saw the large crowd from the water, and feeling sony for
them, he went ashore and healed their sick.
The Feeding Of The Five Thousand
20. In the evening his disciples came to him and said, "This area is
deserted and night is falling over the land. Tell the people to go away so
that they can buy food and drink in the villages."
21. But Jmmanuel said, "It is not necessaiy that they go away. Give them
food and drink."
22. They replied, "We have nothing here but five leaves of bread and
23. And he said, "Bring them to me."
24. And telling the people to stay put, he took the five leaves of bread and
the three fish, spoke secret words, broke the leaves of bread, cut up the
fish and gave them to his disciples; and the disciples gave them to the
25. They all ate and were filled, and they saved what was left over,
twelve baskets full of pieces.
26. And there were about five thousand who had eaten.
Walking On The Sea
27. Soon afterward Jmmanuel directed his disciples to enter the boat and
to cross over to the city in advance of him while he would dismiss the
28. After he had sent the people away, he climbed up a small mountain
alone in order to rest and regain his depleted strength. And so he was
there alone in the evening.
29. The disciples' boat was at that time in the middle of the sea and being
imperilled by the waves, for the wind was against them and the storm was
30. However, on the fourth watch during the night, Jmmanuel approached
them, walking on the water of the sea.
31. When his disciples saw him walking on the water, they were terrified
and said, "He is a ghost!" And they screamed in fear.
32. But soon Jmmanuel came closer, spoke to them and said, "Be
comforted, it is I, do not be afraid.
33. "Master, is it you!" Peter asked.
34. "Truly, it is I," said Jmmanuel.
35. But Peter answered him and said, "Master, if it is you, then let me
come to you on the water."
36. And Jmmanuel said, "Come here to me and don't be afraid.
37. "Understand and know that the water is canying you, and it will cany
38. "Do not doubt your knowledge and ability, and the water will be a
39. And Peter stepped out of the boat, walked on the water and
40. But when strong thunder ripped through the howling storm, he was
startled and began to sink, screaming, "Jmmanuel, help me!"
41. Jmmanuel quickly went to him, stretched out his hand and grabbed
him, saying, "Oh you of little knowledge, why are you frightened and
why do you become doubtful in your fright?
42. "The power of your knowledge gives you the ability, as you have just
43. "Y ou trusted in my words before the thunder came, but then you were
frightened and began to doubt, and so the power of knowledge left you
and your ability disappeared.
44. "Never doubt the power of your spirit, which is a part of Creation
itself and therefore knows no limits of power.
45. "Behold, there was a little bird that circled at great heights and sang,
rejoicing about life, when a strong gust of wind came and made it waver.
It then suddenly doubted its power to fly, plummeted down and was
46. "Therefore, never doubt the power of your spirit and never doubt your
knowledge and ability when logic proves to you the law of Creation in
truth and correctness."
47. They stepped into the boat, and Jmmanuel commanded the storm to
stop. It abated and the winds ceased.
48. Those who were in the boat marvelled and said, "Y ou are indeed a
master of the spirit and someone who knows the laws of Creation.
49. "No one like you has ever been bom among us, nor has any prophet
known to us had such power."
50. But Jmmanuel answered, "1 tell you there are greater masters of
spiritual power than I, and they are our distant forefathers of Petale ^°.
51. "And great are they also, who came from the depths of space, and the
greatest among them is god, and he is the spiritual ruler of three human
52. "However above him stands Creation, whose laws he faithfully
follows and respects; therefore he is not omnipotent, as only Creation
itself can be.
53. "Thus there are also limits set for him who allows himself to be called
god, and who is above emperors and kings, as the Word says.
54. "But humans are ignorant and immature, thus they believe god to be
Creation and serve an erroneous doctrine, as was falsified by the
distorters of the scriptures.
55. "Thus since people believe in God, they do not know about the reality
of Creation, but god is human as we are.
56. "But the difference is that in his consciousness and knowledge, and in
wisdom, logic and love, he is a thousand times greater than you and
greater than all people of Earth.
57. "But he is not Creation, which is infinite and without form.
58. "Thus god is also one of Creation's creatures, who, according to
illogical human opinion, has no beginning and no end."
59. And they went across the sea and came ashore at Gennesaret.
60. And as the people in that region became aware of him, they sent word
throughout the land and brought to him all who were sick.
61. Then they asked him if they might just touch the hem of his garment,
so they would be healed.
62. And thus it came to pass; those who touched the hem of his garment
^^ Petale: H^iest level of spritual devdopment that a pure-spirit form can attain
before it ultimately mdds with Creation and becomes one with it
Human C ommandments And The L aws f C reation
1. Pharisees and scribes from Jerusalem came to Jmmanuel and said,
2. "Why do your disciples disregard the statutes of the elders?"
3. He answered, saying to them, "Why do you violate the laws of
Creation by following your statutes?
4. "Moses said, according to the laws of mankind, 'Y ou must honour your
father and mother, but those who unjustly dishonour their father and
mother shall die.'
5. "The teaching of the laws of Creation is this: Y ou shall honour your
father and mother, but whosoever does not honour their father and mother
shall be expelled from the family and from the society of the righteous.
6. "But you teach, 'Say to one's father or mother: I donate to the religious
cult what I owe on your behalf, thus I am no longer indebted to you.
7. "Therefore you wrongly teach that people no longer need to honour
their father or mother. Thus you have traded the laws of Creation for your
own statutes and lust for power.
8. "You hypocrites, Isaiah has prophesied quite accurately about you,
when he said,
9. '"The people of Israel give lip service to Creation, but their hearts and
their knowledge are far from it.
10. " 'They serve their cult in vain, because they teach such falsified and
untruthful teachings, which are no more than man-made laws.'"
11. And Jmmanuel called the people to him and said, "Listen and
12. "The teachings of the scribes and Pharisees are false and untruthful,
for they preach to you only man-made statutes, which are not the laws of
13. Thereupon, his disciples came to him and said, "Are you aware that
the scribes and the Pharisees were offended by your words when they
14. "They went out to bear witness against you and to have you MUed
because of your teachings."
15. But he answered and spoke, "All plants that do not live according to
the laws of Creation, will cky up and rot
16. "Leave them be, they are blind leaders of the blind; but when a blind
man leads another blind man, both will fall into the pit.
17. "But let us go away, so that the henchmen remain without booty.
18. Then Peter answered him saying, "Please interpret your speech about
the plants and the blind men for us."
19. But Jmmanuel reprimanded his disciples and said, "Are you, too, still
without wisdom and therefore also ignorant and doubting in recognition,
comprehension and understanding?
20. "Y ou have been with me for a long time now, but you still lack the
ability to think and recognize the truth.
21. "Truly, I say to you, you yourselves will do much toward falsifying
my teachings in the future.
22. "In your knowledge you barely exceed the other people.
23. "Haven't you realized yet that all the parables and speeches have a
spiritual meaning and are therefore about the spiritual life of humans?
24. "Oh, you of little knowledge, does your understanding still not extend
beyond the stupidity of the people?
25. "Beware, lest you see me in a false light and accuse me of an origin
from v\Mch I could not have descended
The Pharisees Demand a Sign
1. Jmmanuel departed and escaped to the region of Sidon and Tyre.
2. And behold, the Sadducees and Pharisees approached him and
demanded that he let them see a sign of his spiritual power.
3. But he answered, saying, "In the evening you say. Tomorrow will be a
fair day, because the sky is red.
4. "And in the morning you say, 'Today will be foul weather, because the
sky is red and cloudy.' So you can judge by the appearance of the sky,
why then can you not also judge by the signs of the time?
5. "This wicked and unfaithful generation is seeking a sign; no sign shall
be given to it except for the sign of Jonah, who disappeared alive into
the belly of the fish, dwelled alive in its belly and emerged alive again
into the light."
6. And he left them and went away.
The Leaven And The Pharisees
7. When they sailed across the sea and arrived at the other shore, they had
forgotten to take along some bread.
8. But Jmmanuel said to them, "Take care and beware of the leaven of the
Pharisees and the Sadducees:'
9. They spoke to each other and said, "This must refer to our not having
brought along bread or anything else to eat."
10. When Jmmanuel heard this he was angiy and said, "Oh you of little
knowledge, why does it wony you that you have no bread?
11. "Don't you yet understand, and can't you imagine the meaning of my
12. "Are you then of such little knowledge and without understanding
that you can't recognize the meaning?
13. "Do you still not understand, and do you intend not to understand for
14. "Don't you remember the five leaves of bread and the three fish
divided among the five thousand and how many basketfuls you then
15. "How is it you don't understand that I am not speaking to you about
the bread you eat eveiy day? But I tell you this: Beware of the leaven of
the Pharisees and the Sadducees."
16. Then they finally understood that he had not said for them to beware
of the leaven of the bread, but of the false and adulterated teachings of the
scribes and Pharisees.
17. Jmmanuel came into the area of Caesarea Philippi and asked his
disciples, "Who do the people say that I am?"
18. They said, "Some say that you are John the Baptist, others that you
are Elijah and still others that you are Jeremiah or one of the old prophets:
19. And he said to them, "But who do you say that I am?"
20. Simon Peter answered, saying, "You are the prophesied Messiah and
a son of the living god who is the spiritual ruler of the three human
21. Jmmanuel became angiy and answered, saying to him, "Oh you
unfortunate one, my teachings have not revealed this to you, for I
instructed you in the truth.
22. "And I also tell you, you certainly are a faithful disciple, but your
understanding must be compared to that of a child.
23. "Y ou are Peter, and I cannot build my teachings on your rock. Y ou
will open the portals of misunderstanding, so that the people will be over
come by your mistaken interpretation of my teachings and will follow
them and live according to falsified teachings.
24. "I cannot give you the key to the spiritual kingdom, otherwise you
would open false locks and wrong portals with it.
25. "I am not the son of a spiritual ruler of three human lineages and
therefore not the son of God; furthermore, the sole spiritual power is
Creation and never a human being; therefore free yourself from these
erroneous teachings and learn the truth.
26. "My mother is Maiy, who truly conceived me through a guardian
angel, a descendant of our ancestors, who travelled here from the far
reaches of the universe; and my earthly father is Joseph, who only acts as
my paternal guardian.
27. Then he warned his disciples never to tell or wrongly assume such
things, and that they were not allowed to spread Peter's confused
Proclamation Of The Passion
28. From that time onward, Jmmanuel began to tell his disciples that he
would have to go to Jerusalem and suffer much from the elders, scribes
and chief priests, because he could not help but bring his teachings to
29. And Peter took him aside and spoke to him angrily, "May god or
Creation prevent that!
30. "This must not happen to you, because they will catch and torture and
31. But he turned to Peter, became angiy and said, "Get away from me,
Satan, for you are an annoyance, because you are thinking not in spiritual
but in human terms.
32. "Simon Peter, again you make me angiy and show your ignorant
33. "Truly, I say to you, owing to your lack of understanding, the worid
will shed much blood because you will falsify my teachings and spread
them erroneously among the people.
34. "Y ou will be to blame for the deaths of many people, as well as for
the origin of a false name for me and for the evil insult of calling me the
son of god, and calling god Creation itself.
35. "But you are still under the grace of my long-suffering patience, so
you can still measurably improve upon your irrationality."
36. Then Jmmanuel said to his disciples, "Those who desire to follow my
teachings should take upon themselves the burden of the search for truth,
insight and understanding.
37. "Because those who live their lives in truth and knowledge will be
victorious, but those who live their lives in untruth and ignorance will
38. "What would it profit them if they should gain the whole worid, yet
still damage their consciousness?
39. "Or, how can one help one's spirit if unable to think?
40. "Truly, I say to you, there are several here who will not taste the
power of spiritual knowledge in this life, and so they will learn in the next
41. "The human spirit is ignorant until it has gained knowledge through
thinking and inquiiy.
42. "The spirit of a person is not a human product but is a part of Creation
given to humans. It must be made knowledgeable and perfected,
43. "so that it proceeds to become one with Creation, since Creation, too,
lives in constant growth.
44. "Creation is timeless, and so is the human spirit.
45. "The teaching of this knowledge is extensive and not simple, but it is
the way to life that is diverse in its nature.
46. "The human life is destined for perfection of the spirit, in order that
life be lived in fulfilment thereof.
47. "Even when humans burden themselves with mistakes, they act
according to a law of Creation, because they learn from them and gather
insight and knowledge, whereby they develop their spirits, and through
their spirits' strength they are able to act.
48. "Without making mistakes it is impossible, therefore, to gather the
logic, insight, knowledge, love and wisdom necessary to develop the
49. "Truly, I say to you, the teachings of the chief priests, Pharisees and
scribes are erroneous and false when they tell you that a mistake would
be punished by god or Creation when, in fact, the mistake serves the
insight and knowledge, and hence the progress, of the spirit.
50. "Therefore there is no punishable mistake, if it serves the insight,
knowledge and progress of the spirit; likewise, there is no inheritable
mistake or punishment in this world or another world.
51. "Punishment of such a mistake would contradict all the laws of nature
and thus all the laws of Creation.
52. "When one makes a mistake that serves the insight, knowledge, and
progress of the spirit, there is no punishment, neither in this life nor in
any subsequent life.
53. "Thus humans live with the mission of perfecting their spirits and
obtaining insight and knowledge through mistakes, so that they may lead
the lives for which they were destined.
54. "Humans, however, neither learn consistently nor in accordance with
the greatness of their spirit, which is guided by the laws of Creation and
introduced to situations that must sequentially ensue, for they are
destined. Thus humans mislead their consciousness, their thinking,
feeling and actions; they burden themselves with guilt and expose their
inner selves to attacks from outside forces.
55. "In this manner the power of consciousness of others affects the life
of the individual, for better or worse.
56. "Because humans at this time are beginning to think and perceive,
they are in need of the teachings. Thus the prophets have been sent by the
celestial sons to teach humankind about the true laws of Creation and the
knowledge regarding life.
57. "But the people are still ignorant and addicted to the false laws of
the chief priests and distorters of the scriptures. Consequently, they do
not recognize the new teachings as truth.
58. "Lacking understanding, the people curse the truth which yet must
come; they curse, stone, kill and crucify the prophets.
59. "But since the teachings of the truth must be brought to the people,
the prophets have to bear great burdens and suffering under the curse of
60. "Just as they persecuted many prophets, they are now after my life.
61. "The prophecy of the inexorable destiny says that it shall come true
for me, in-so-far that I, an innocent man, will be declared guilty.
62. "However, it will not come to pass that I am killed, but while in a
state of near- death, I will be considered dead for three days and three
nights. I will be placed in a rock tomb, so that the sign of Jonah will be
63. "My friends from faraway India, who are well versed in the art of
healing, will be my caretakers and will help me flee from the tomb on the
third day, so that I then may finish my mission among the people of India.
64. "It shall come to pass that I will attain a certain insight, increase my
knowledge and generate a new strength in spirit and consciousness."
The Nature Of A Child's Thinking
1. It came to pass that the disciples stepped up to Jmmanuel and asked,
"Who is the greatest in spirit?"
2. Jmmanuel called a child to him, placed the youth in their midst,
3. and spoke, "Truly, I say to you, unless you change and become like the
children, you will not become great in spirit.
4. "Those who search, seek and gather insights and thirst for knowledge
like this child will be great in spirit.
5. "Those who search, seek and find like such a child will always reach
their fullest potential within themselves.
6. "But whosoever does not heed this truth and embraces erroneous
teachings, and neither searches nor finds, would be better off with a
millstone hung around the neck and drowned in the deepest part of the
^^ And if you ever wondered what this lines meana well, lef s just sa^^ that I have been
material and sdfish in the past, YAidi lepresents the Tont)' of my own former
darkness [John Giau, 2007].
7. "Truly, there is no sense in life and no fulfilment of its meaning
without searching, seeking and finding.
8. "It would be better to expel those who lack understanding from the
company of the true seekers and of those who search for true life, so that
they do not hinder those willing to seek the truth.
9. "The unreasonable ones will surely be willing to heed the laws of
Creation in their lives after their expulsion.
10. "Woe to the world for troubles, because trouble must come through
troublemakers; but woe to those who cause troubles.
11. "Don't be concerned if your hand or foot troubles you and falls off. It
is better to lose a limb and grow great in spirit than to have two hands and
two feet and a consciousness that remains small, or even wastes away.
12. "Don't be concerned if an eye troubles you and becomes blind. It is
better for you to see the laws of Creation in the power of your spirit and
consciousness than to have two eyes and yet be spiritually blind in
13. "See to it that you are not one of those who is sound in body but sick
and lacking in consciousness.
The Errors Of Your Neighbour
14. "Search for the meaning and truth in my teachings. Since I am human
like you, I, too, have had to search and perceive.
15. "Since I am human like you and have gathered my knowledge, you
are also capable of learning, searching, perceiving and knowing; in so
doing you may grasp and observe the laws of Creation.
16. "If your neighbour errs and embraces a falsified teaching, go and
reveal their error in private.
17. "If they listen to you, you have won your neighbour.
18. "If your neighbour does not listen and continues to be enslaved by a
lack of understanding, leave that person be, for they are not worthy of
your teaching, once you have done eveiything possible.
19. "It is better to let an unreasonable person walk on the path of misery
than to bring confusion to one's own consciousness.
20. "Truly I say to you, the heavens will collapse before an unreasonable
person can be taught reason; therefore, beware of such persons.
21. "Sow the seeds of wisdom on fertile soil where they can germinate,
22. "because only the germinated seed will bring forth fruit:'
Marriage, Divorce, And Celibacy
1. It happened that after Jmmanuel had concluded these talks, he departed
from Galilee and entered the land of Judea beyond the Jordan.
2. Many people followed him, and he healed the sick there.
3. The Pharisees approached him and tempted him by asking, "Is it right
for a man to divorce his wife on any grounds?"
4. He answered, saying, "Truly, I say to you, stars would sooner fall from
the sky than for divorce to be permissible.
5. "Truly, a person will leave father and mother for the sake of marriage
and will cling to their spouse, so as to become one flesh and blood.
6. "So they are now no longer two, but one flesh and blood, which is
7. "From one flesh and blood they bring forth offspring, who again are of
the same flesh and blood as their father and mother.
8. "What has been joined together in this way, man shall not part, because
it is against the laws of nature."
9. Then they asked, "Why did Moses command that a decree of
annulment be issued in case of divorce?"
10. He spoke to them, "Moses gave you permission to divorce because of
the hardness of your hearts and his dominion over you. But such has not
been the case from the beginning of humankind, for Moses has broken a
Law in this instance.
11. "But I say to you, whosoever divorces, except for fornication or the
other stipulated transgressions, and marries someone else, commits
12. And the disciples said to him, "If this is the way it is between a man
and his spouse, then it is not good to many."
13. But he spoke to them, "Not everyone understands this message,
except those to whom it is given.
14. "Some do not enter into marriage because from the time of their birth
they are incapable of it; some do not enter marriage because other people
have made them unsuited for it; and still others do not enter marriage
because they renounce it for the sake of spiritual strengtii.
15. "Those who can grasp this, let them grasp it."
Blessing f The C hildren
16. Then children were brought to him, so that he would lay his hands on
them and bless them, but the disciples rebuked them.
17. However, Jmmanuel spoke, "Let the children be and do not hinder
tiiem from coming to me, because they are my most attentive listeners,
and theirs is the realm of wisdom.
18. And he laid his hands upon them and said, "Learn knowledge and
wisdom to become spiritually perfect, and true followers of the law.
19. "Truly, I say to you, inasmuch as I am called Jmmanuel, which means
'the one with godly knowledge,' you, too, shall bear this name when you
grasp the wisdom of knowledge."
20. And to his disciples he said, "Truly, truly, I say to you, seek
knowledge and recognize the truth, so that you will become wise.
21. "Being named 'the one witii godly knowledge' indicates that I stand
spiritually above kings and emperors; therefore it says that wisdom is
22. "Thus I am the king of wisdom among Earth humans, as god is the
king of wisdom among the sons of heaven, who, together with god, are
the creators of the three human lineages.
23. "As I was bom of an Earth woman and speak her language, I am
called Jmmanuel, as god in his language is called god, which also means
king of wisdom, and he is often a ruler over a human population and
master over a people.
24. "Seek and understand the meaning of my speech, lest you may be so
bold as to call me the son of god or tlie son of Creation, or assign to me
the power of Creation, or insult me by calling me the lord over good and
25. "Behold the little children, they are not like you; they trust in the truth
and wisdom of my speech, and therefore wisdom shall be theirs. So why
do you push them away?"
26. And he laid his hands upon them and departed from there.
27. As they were walking, Peter said to him, "Behold, we have forsaken
everything to follow you; what will we get in return?"
28. But Jmmanuel replied to them, "Truly, I say to you, some of you who
have followed me will embrace the wisdom of my teachings, so you will
be spiritually great in reincarnations to come. But some of you will not
recognize the wisdom of my teachings and will disseminate erroneous
teachings about me. those ones will have difficulty finding the truth in
29. "So it will be among all Earth humans eveiy where from east to west,
and from north to south.
30. "My beneficial teachings will be brought to many, but they will not
31. "Many will follow erroneous teachings about me and therefore not
find the truth, because they mistake me for god or his son, or perhaps
even the son of Creation.
32. "They will speak big words and insist that they alone know the truth,
because they will have fallen prey to an evil error and thus will follow
evil and falsified teachings.
33. "Many will be first among the people because they will think as
humans in their deluded teachings, but they will be last in spiritual
knowledge and small in their wisdom.
34. "Wisdom will only exist where the knowledge about the truth bears
fruit, and where the laws of Creation are followed and respected.
Two Blind Persons
1. When they set out on their way to Jericho, many people followed him.
2. And behold, two blind persons sat by the wayside; and when they
heard Jmmanuel going by, they cried out, saying, "Oh lord, son of a
celestial son, have mercy on us!"
3. The people threatened them to be quiet, but they screamed even louder,
saying, "Oh, lord, son of a celestial son, have mercy on us!"
4. And Jmmanuel stood still and called out to them, asking, "What do you
want me to do for you?"
5. They said to him, "Lord, open our eyes so we can glimpse the
splendour of the worid."
6. And he had pity on them and asked, "Whose power, do you suppose, is
it that can make you see?"
7. They replied, "The power of Creation, which is in the laws."
8. Jmmanuel was astonished and said, "Truly, so far I have never found
such faith and knowledge among these people. Be it done to you as you
9. And he touched their eyes and immediately they could see; and they
10. As they went on their way, Jmmanuel taught the people with
sincerity, and he spoke,
11. "Truly, truly, I say to you, if you are knowledgeable and
comprehending and embrace wisdom, and if you practice love truthfully
and do not doubt, not only will you do such things with blind eyes, but
when you say to the fig tree: 'Diy up' it will diy up. Or when you say to a
mountain: 'Lift yourself up and throw yourself into the sea,' it will come
12. "Be knowledgeable in truth and wisdom, so that your spirit and your
consciousness will become powerful.
13. "And when you are knowledgeable and live in the truth of wisdom,
your spirit and your consciousness will be filled with infinite power.
14. "Then everything you command or ask for in prayer, you will receive
if you trust in it.
15. "Do not suppose, however, that prayer is necessaiy, because you will
also receive without prayer if your spirit and your consciousness are
trained through wisdom.
16. "Do not delude yourself by heeding the falsified teachings that a
person has a predetermined will, because this belief is wrong.
17. "Know this: Whatever a person may wish to accomplish, they must
always first create the will to do so, because this is the law of nature.
18. "Thus a person determines the course of their life, known as fate.
19. "But it is a fact that one must acquire knowledge and learn the truth in
order to engender a will that is imbued with the laws.
20. "Consider yourselves as people who live in order to learn and perfect
21. "because you were bom with the task of becoming perfect in spirit.
22. "Pay no attention in the future when the erroneous teaching will be
spread that humans must once again perfect themselves in spirit because
they have fallen away from Creation.
23. "Beware of this false teaching, because it is wrong down to the final
dot on the 'i.'
24. "Truly, truly, I say to you, humans were never perfect in spirit and
thus they have never fallen away from Creation.
25. "The spirit of each person is created specifically for the task of
perfecting itself and gaining wisdom.
26. "This is so as Id become one with Creation as destined by the laws,
wtiereby Creation grows and expands within, and thus perfects itself.
27. "And as the spirit within a peison is a unity, so is Creation a unity
within itsdf , and no other powas exist besides it
28. "Within itself, Creation is pure spirit and therefore infinite power,
because it is one within itself, and nothing exists outside of it.
29. "Therefore, beware of the false and adulterated future teachings that
will insult me when they call me the Son of Creation and the Son of God.
30. "From these false teachings, lies will be spun, and because of them
the world will suffer much deprivation and misery.
31. "Pay no attention to the erroneous future teachings which will
endeavour to combine the spirit and Creation and me into one, creating
from them a threefold entity, which in turn should be a unity again.
32. "Beware of these false and adulterated teachings of the future,
because a trinity is impossible according to the logical laws of Creation.
33. "Truly, I say to you, the princes suppress their people, and the mighty
use violence against them; similarly, the forthcoming religious sects will
use violence, when they adulterate my teachings and disseminate them.
34. "So beware of them and do not permit yourselves to be forced into
carrying the yoke of these false teachings.
35. "But this does not have to happen to you; instead, you should be great
and learn and teach the truth.
36. "As I have come to teach truth and knov\dedge among the people, so
you should keep on reaching, in order that the truth may indeed prevail.
E ntry Into J erusalem
1. As they approached Jerusalem at Bethphage near the Mount of Olives,
Jmmanuel sent forth two of his disciples and said to them,
2. "Go into the village that lies ahead, and forthwith you will find a
female donkey tied to a post and a foal with her; untie her and bring her
to me, because she is a present to me and is only temporarily being kept
at the stable.
3. "And if anyone questions you, say, 'Jmmanuel of Nazareth needs her."
and right away he will let you have her.
4. The disciples went there and did as Jmmanuel had told them.
5. They brought the female donkey and the foal, and they laid their
clothes on the old animal, and he mounted it.
6. When the people heard that Jmmanuel, the king of wisdom, was
coming, they spread their clothes on the path. Others cut branches from
the trees and scattered them on the path.
7. And the people who walked ahead of him and those who followed him
shouted and said, "Hail to the descendant of David. Praise be to him who
comes to proclaim anew the teachings of truth.
8. And when they entered Jerusalem, the whole city became excited and
asked, "Who is it that's coming?"
9. The people replied, "It is Jmmanuel, the prophet from Nazareth in
Galilee, who brings anew the teachings of truth.
Purging Of The Temple
10. Jmmanuel went into the temple in Jerusalem and became furious
when he saw that traders, vendors, dove merchants and moneychangers
had established themselves there.
11. Jmmanuel was very upset and said to them, "It is written: The temple
is to be a place of teaching and a place of contemplation.' But you make it
into a den of thieves."
12. In his anger he overturned the tables of the money changers and the
chairs of the dove merchants, and he drove them all out with a donkey
13. And the blind and lame came to him in the temple and he healed them
14. But when the chief priests and scribes saw the great deeds he was
performing, and the people as they shouted in the temple, saying, "Hail to
the descendant of David!" they became indignant.
15. When they asked him, "Do you hear what these people are saying?"
Jmmanuel said to them, "Are you so afraid of the trutii that it angers
16. And he left them there and departed from the city for Bethany, where
he stayed overnight.
Back In Jerusalem
17. And when Jmmanuel returned again to the temple and taught, the
chief priests, scribes, and the elders of the people came to him and asked,
"By what authority are you doing these things, and who gave you the
18. But Jmmanuel answered, saying to them, "1, too, want to ask you a
question, and if you answer it, I will tell you by whose authority I am
19. "Whence came the baptism of John? From Creation or from men?"
20. They pondered the question and spoke among themselves. "If we say
it was through Creation, then he will reply, 'Why don't you trust in it, and
why aren't you following its laws?'
21. "But if we say it was through men, then we must fear the people
because they consider John a prophet:'
22. And so they answered Jmmanuel, saying, "We don't know."
23. Thereupon he replied to them, "You brood of snakes and vipers;
neither will I tell you by whose authority I act.
24. "But what do you think? A man had two sons and went to the first one
and said, 'My son, go and work today in the vineyard.'
25. "He answered, saying, 'Y es father, I will go.' Y et he did not go.
26. "So he went to the other son and said, 'My son, go and work today in
27. "But he answered and said, '1 don't want to do it and therefore I will
not go.' However, he soon felt remorse and went.
28. "Now 1 ask you, which of the two did the will of the father?" And
they said, "The latter of course."
29. But Jmmanuel spoke to them, "Truly, truly, I say to you, the
publicans and prostitutes will recognize the wisdom of knowledge before
30. "John and the prophets came to you and taught you the right way, and
you did not trust them; but the publicans and prostitutes did trust them.
And although you recognized it, you nevertheless did not do penance and
change your mind, so that you would trust them from that time on.
31. "Y ou know the truth, and yet you deny it in order to profit in gold,
silver and goods and enrich yourselves at the expense of the poor,
misguided people. Y ou mislead and exploit them in the name of the faith.
32. "But listen to another parable about a vineyard, and perhaps you will
understand, if you have not lost your minds.
33. "There was a lord of a large property who planted a vineyard, built a
fence around it and dug a cellar therein; he built a tower, leased the
vineyard to vine-dressers and left the country.
34. "When the time for the grape harvest arrived, and with it the payment
of the lease, he sent his servants to the vine- dressers so that they would
collect the lease payment due him.
35. "The vine-dressers seized his servants, beat one, tortured the other
and stoned to death the third one.
36. "Again the lord sent out other servants, more this time than the first;
however the vine- dressers treated them the same way as they did the
37. "Finally he sent the son of his administrator to them and said, 'They
will be afraid of the administrator's son.'
38. "But when the vine- dressers saw the son of the administrator they
spoke among themselves, 'This is the heir, come let's kill him and take
over his inheritance.'
39. "They seized him, pushed him out of the vineyard and killed him, so
they thought. While presuming him dead, they put him in a tomb where
he remained in a state of near death for three days and three nights, and
then he fled. Thereupon he returned to the lord of the vineyard and
reported to him.
40. "Now when the lord of the vineyard heard what had happened to the
son of the administrator, what do you think he did?"
41. They replied to him, "He probably had the villains punished and
banished and turned his vineyard over to other vine- dressers who paid his
lease at the proper time and, surely, he turned over the inheritance to the
administrator's son in advance."
42. Jmmanuel spoke to them, "You have recognized the meaning, and
you have also read it in the scriptures: The stone that the builders threw
away became the cornerstone.'
43. "Therefore I tell you, I am like the son of the administrator of the
vineyard, and you are like the vine- dressers that leased the vineyard.
44. "My teachings truly are not foreign to you and you are well
acquainted with them, for they have already been given, handed down,
and made known to you by the prophets.
45. "But if you disregard, falsify and interpret them to your advantage,
you are also calling me a liar; thereby you also call god a liar, upon
whose resolve I was begotten by one of his kind and stand before you as a
46. "Therefore I say to you, peace and joy shall be taken from you and
your people for all eternity, and all shall be given to a people who bring
forth their fruits.
47. "If you disregard and trample on all the commandments of god, who
is the ruler over this and the two other human lineages in the North and
the East, you shall be disregarded and trampled upon for all time.
48. "The burden of the Israelite people will be like a heavy stone of the
seven Great Ages. Whosoever falls upon this stone will be smashed to
pieces, and whosoever it falls upon will be crushed:'
49. When the chief priests and Pharisees heard what he had said, they
understood he cursed them and the Israehte people for all future time.
50. And they conspired on how they could seize him, but they were afraid
of the people, who believed him to be a prophet.
1. When the Pharisees held counsel on how they could snare Jmmanuel in
his speech, they sent their followers to him, including some of Herod's
2. They then said, "Master, we know that you are truthful and teach the
way of the laws rightly, and don't inquire about anyone, since you do not
care about people's reputations, but only about the laws of God and, in
fact, the laws of Creation.
3. "Therefore, tell us your opinion. Is it right to pay tax to the emperor or
4. But Jmmanuel sensed their malice and said, "You deceivers, hypocrites
and swindlers, how low in intelligence and understanding are you that
you want to tempt me in such a sick and foolish manner?
5. "Show me a tax coin so that I can heal you from your sick folly" And
so they gave him a denarius.
6. And he said to them, "Whose image and whose inscription are on this
7. They replied, "-They are the emperor's."
8. He then said to them, "Give therefore to the emperor what is the
emperor's, and give to god what is god's, and give to Creation what is
9. "Y et beware and know that god and the emperor are men above whom
is the omnipotence of Creation to which you must give the highest praise,
10. "For although god is indeed ruler over humankind and the emperor is
indeed ruler over peoples, above them stands Creation as the highest
authority, to which they are subordinate in the law, as is every human
being and all life."
11. When they heard this they were astonished, left him alone and went
12. On the same day the Sadducees, who hold the opinion there is no
reincarnation, came to him.
13. They asked him, "Master, Moses has said, 'When a man dies and has
no children his brother shall take the widow as his wife and begot
descendants for his brother.'
14. "Once there were seven brothers among us. The first one was married
and died, and because he had no descendants he left his wife to his
15. "And so did the second and the third, until the seventh.
16. "At last the woman also died.
17. "Now you teach there is a renewed life. Whose wife will she be
among the seven in the new life, for she was the wife to all of them."
18. Jmmanuel, however, answered, saying, "Y ou are mistaken and do not
know the unadulterated scriptures of the elders, nor do you know the laws
19. "Truly, I say to you, Moses never gave this commandment; but he
gave the commandment that a brother should take his brother's wife to
himself in honour, so if one died the other would take care of the widow
of his brother.
20. "How is it possible for a brother to begot descendants for his brother,
since everyone's seed is different?
21. "In the next incarnation they all will be strangers because they will
not recognize each other; therefore, no law says the wife then belongs to
this one or that one.
22. "In each new life the person determines for himself whom he wishes
to many; thus he can many whoever is not spoken for.
23. "Take heed of the laws of Creation, which teach that in a new life
people do not remember their former lives. Thus your question is
24. "At Ms point it is only the prophets who remember former lives,
since they follow the laws of Creation and therefore live in wisdom.
25. "But since you and the Israelite people will continue to live in
piercing darkness for an extended period, cognizance and wisdom of the
spirit and of the consciousness will remain hidden from you for a long
26. "Other peoples will advance beyond you and will evolve greatly in
spirit and consciousness, and will follow the laws of Creation.
27. "Therefore, other peoples will be superior to you in spirit and in
consciousness and gather great wisdom, so that many among them will
soon be like the prophets and have recollections about their former lives.
28. "But you and the Israelite people shall remain poor in consciousness,
and thus drift in piercing darkness.
29. "To wit: whoever incurs punishment shall also endure it."
30. When the people heard that, they were aghast and afraid.
The G reatest C ommandment
31. But when the Pharisees heard that Jmmanuel had silenced the
Sadducees, they gathered and deliberated.
32. And one among them, a scribe, tested him by asking, Jmmanuel,
which is the foremost commandment in the law?"
33. Jmmanuel asked in return, "Whose law are you thinking of, the law of
the emperor, or are you thinking of the law of god, or are you thinking of
the law of Creation?"
34. The scribe said, "1 am thinking of the laws of all three."
35* But Jmmanuel said, "The highest directive in the law of Creation is
this: Achieve the wisdom of knowledge, so that you may wisely follow
the laws of Creation.
36. "But the highest commandment of the law of God is this: You shall
honour god as tiie ruler of the three human lineages and obey his laws, for
he is their king of wisdom and a good and just counselor.
37. "And the highest command of the laws of the emperor is this: You
shall be obedient to the emperor, follow his laws and give to him the
tithe, because he is the ruler over the people and their guardian and
38. "These are the foremost and greatest commandments in the laws of
the three, as applied to their categories.
39. "But the other directive, equal to the first, is this: You shall consider
only Creation as omnipotent, for it alone is constant in all things and
therein is timeless.
40. "The emperor and God are transitory, but Creation is eternal.
41. "Upon these two directives depend the entire law and the prophets.
42. "The laws of God and those of the emperor are human laws and are
intended to maintain law and order among the people.
43. "But the laws of Creation are tiie laws of life and the spirit and,
therefore, they are eternal and constant.
44. "Likewise eternal is a person's spirit, which is a tiny fragment of
Creation spirit, for how could Creation itself ever cease to be?
45. "Hence, when a person dies, their spirit lives on and leaves this side
of existence for the other side, where it continues to gather the wisdom of
46. "The greater the spiritual wisdom gained through the learning of the
consciousness, the more the spirit itself determines its future, its return,
and its subsequent activities.
47. "Since I am also a prophet and know the future, I tell you that I shall
return as representative of God for the purpose of instructively rendering
judgment over all those who live according to false teachings and who
degrade the wisdom of the spirit.
48. "Therefore the words of truth will be harsh and without mercy, and
many a person will seethe in rage because of them.
49. "The harsh words of truth themselves will be the instructive judgment
and penalty for all those who live according to false teachings and
degrade the wisdom of the spirit."
50. Since the Pharisees were together, Jmmanuel asked them, "What do
you think about me, whose son am I?"
51. They said, "The son of David."
52. But he spoke to them, "How can I be the son of David, when he has
been dead for a long time and 1 was begotten by Gabriel, the guardian
53. "And haven't you read that David called me lord when he said,
54. "The LORD said to my lord, sit down at my right side, until I can
place your enemies beneath your feet, because you are my foster son and
55. "Since David calls me lord, how can 1 be his son?"
56. And no one could give him an answer, but secretly they said, "He
blasphemes God and the prophets. Let's try to catch and kill him, because
he endangers our position in that we will no longer be respected by the
A gainst I he Scribes And Pharisees
1. And Jmmanuel spoke to the people and the disciples, saying, "The
scribes and Pharisees sit on the chairs of the prophets.
2. "Refrain, however, from doing and accepting anything they tell you,
and also don't act in accordance with their works.
3. "They teach you confused teachings, which they and their forefathers
have falsified for their own selfish interests.
4. "They contrive heavy burdens and place them upon the shoulders of
the people, yet they themselves do not want to lift a finger.
5. "They do all their works in order to be seen by the people and impress
6. "They make their prayer belts wide and the tassels on their clothing
7. "They like to sit at the heads of tables and in the best places in the
8. "And they like to be greeted in the marketplace and to be called master
by the people.
9. "But don't let anyone call you master until you have become cognizant
of the wisdom of knowledge.
10. "And don't let anyone call you teacher until you follow the laws of
11. "because those who allow themselves to be called master and teacher
but do not possess the wisdom of knowledge will be denounced as liars.
12. "For those who unjustly exalt themselves will be abased, and those
who unjustly abase themselves will be disdained.
13. "Let those who are great in consciousness consider themselves great,
and those who are small in consciousness consider themselves small and
those who are in between in consciousness consider themselves in
14. "It is unwise and foolish for people to let others consider them greater
or smaller than they really are.
15. "Woe to you, scribes and Pharisees, you deceivers, hypocrites and
swindlers who block the development of people's spirits and
consciousness with your lies and false teachings.
16. "You will not achieve advancement easily, and through your false
teachings you deprive those who wish to advance from doing so.
17. "Woe to you, scribes and Pharisees, you deceivers, hypocrites and
swindlers, who devour the homes of widows and engage in long prayers
for the sake of appearance; therefore, you shall live in piercing darkness
all the longer.
18. "Woe to you, scribes and Pharisees, you hypocrites who travel across
land and sea in order to win a fellow believer; and once he becomes one,
you turn him into an unreasonable and irrational child who indulges in
twice as many false teachings as you.
19. "Woe to you, you blind proponents of false teachings who say, 'If a
person swears by the temple, the oath is not valid, but if he swears by the
gold on the temple, the oath is binding.'
20. "Y ou fools and blind people, you are the offspring of evil; why do
you let people swear, knowing tiiat an oath is not binding and is a
21. "Or you say, 'If one swears by the altar it is not valid; but if a person
swears by the sacrificial offering it is binding.'
22. "Y ou blind and mistaken teachers, who gave you the right to demand
or take an oath since the laws of Creation state that oaths should not be
23. "Your words should always be only 'yes, yes' or 'no, no.
24. "Therefore, those who swear by anything on Earth or in the universe
swear by something fleeting, which is without permanence.
25. "Hence, an oath is also without permanence.
26. "And those who swear by Creation or its laws swear by something
over which they have no power. Therefore, such an oath is also without
27. "Whoever swears by anything therefore commits an offence against
the truthfulness of their word and makes it untrustworthy.
28. "Woe to you, scribes and Pharisees, you hypocrites who tithe mint,
meramie, dill and caraway seeds but neglect the most important things in
the law, namely, justice, freedom of knowledge, and the truth of Creation.
Thus you ignore the law of love and the laws of logic and justice.
29. "Woe to you, you blind leaders of a horde of blind, who say, 'This
should be done and that should not be left undone.'
30. "You only spread a confused teaching and ignore the laws of
31. "You blind leaders, you are gnats and swallow camels, which you
32. "Woe to you, scribes and Pharisees, you hypocrites who keep cups
and bowls outwardly clean, yet inside they are full of rapaciousness and
33. "You blind ones, you scribes and Pharisees, you hypocrites and
distorters of the truth, first clean what is inside the cup, so that the outside
may become pure and light up with its brilliance.
34. "Woe to you, scribes and Pharisees, you hypocrites who are like
whitewashed tombs that appear beautiful on the outside, but inside they
are full of stench, bones and filth.
35. "So, on the outside you also appear pious and good before the people,
while inside you are full of hypocrisy, deceit and transgression.
36. "Woe to you, scribes and Pharisees, you hypocrites who build
monuments to the prophets and decorate the graves of the righteous and
37. "'Had we lived at the time of our forefathers and fathers, we would
not have become guilty with them in the shedding of the prophets' blood.'
38. "Woe to you, scribes and Pharisees, you deceivers, hypocrites and
swindlers. Y ou secretly call upon the dead people of high and of common
standing, and you deceive yourselves by misbelieving you were speaking
with them and believing in your own delusion.
39. "Y ou cannot talk with the dead, and even if you could, the departed
could tell you only the erroneous thoughts they previously held during
40. "Y ou are not great enough to call upon those dead who have wisdom
and can tell the truth.
41. "Thus you bear witness against yourselves that you are the children of
those who killed the prophets and falsified their teachings.
42. "Well then, fill up the measure of your forefathers and fathers; thus
you will end your lives without understanding and will have difficulty
learning until the distant future.
43. "Y ou brood of snakes and vipers, how can you aspire to be great in
spirit and in consciousness when you don't possess any understanding
44. "All the righteous blood that was shed by your doing on Earth will
befall you, beginning with the first prophet your fathers and forefathers
murdered, to tiie blood of Zacharias, tiie son of Barachias, whom you
killed between the temple and the altar, as well as all the blood that will
be shed in the future because of your guilt.
45. "You will be outcast among human peoples, and then you will
alternately lose the land you took by force, regain it and lose it again well
into the most distant future.
46. "Truly, 1 say to you, your existence will be a continual struggle and
war, and so the human peoples will smite you with their hostile thinking
47. "Y ou will find neither rest nor peace in the country stolen by your
ancestors by way of falsehood, deceit and fire, because you will be
haunted by the inherited burden of these murders through which your
forefathers assassinated the ancient inhabitants of this part of the Earth
and deprived them of life and material goods.
48. "Hence all of this righteous blood will fall upon you--this blood
which was shed by your forefathers and through you, and which will still
be shed by you and your close and distant descendants into the faraway
49. "There will be hatred against you in this world. Even the new age will
bring you neither rest nor peace until you retreat from the land you took
by force, or until you make a conciliatory peace, create brotherly trust and
unity with your enemies, and renounce your wrongful and stolen rights.
50. "You brood of snakes and vipers, this will happen to you into the
distant future. Y et not by accident will you have a fortuitous chance in the
new age when my teachings on Creation's justice and laws will again be
disseminated, so you may then seize the opportunity to end and settle the
world's hatred against you by means of an honest peace.
51. "Therefore, in the new age, heed my teachings, which are truly the
teachings of the laws and directives of Creation. Pay heed when they will
be taught anew, because this will be the sign of the time at which many
things will change. The power of the mighty and tyrants will crumble, so
that the peoples of all humankind become free.
52. "In the coming distant new age, heed the renewed presentation of my
teachings of the spiritual and Creational forces and laws and directives,
which are valid for all times and throughout the universe, so that you may
act according to my counsel and that there may be tranquillity and peace
among you and all human beings in this world.
53. "Truly, truly, I say to you, all this shall be fulfilled and come upon
you and upon your people long into the future, as I have told you.
1. And Jmmanuel walked out of the temple, and his disciples came up to
him because they wanted to show him the temple's structure.
2. He, however, spoke to them, "Look at all this. Truly, I say to you, not
one stone here will remain upon the other without being broken.
3. "The Israelite people trespass against life and the truth, and they built
this city on human blood. These people are divided into Israelites, who
call themselves sons and daughters of Zion, with whom I do not identify,
and who want to kill me, and Jews, who are misled believers of their
religious cult, and to whom I bring the teachings of truth, as I do to all
4. "The Israelites have ravaged this land through plunder and murder,
they have killed their friends with whom they had drunk wine, and they
have deceived and misled their fellow believers of the Jewish cult, who
are truly not Israelites but merely believers in a cult.
5. "Thus the Israelites betrayed their own friends and murdered them
because of their greed, but it shall likewise be done to them by the
rightful owners of this land whom they have deprived of their rights and
subjugated since ancient times."
6. And when he sat on the Mount of Olives his disciples came up to him
and said, "Tell us, when will this take place, and what will be the sign?"
7. And Jmmanuel answered, saying, "Two thousand and more years will
pass, but meanwhile Israel will never find peace because wars and many
calamities will threaten the unlawful occupants of this land; but see to it
that nobody leads you astray.
8. "That is, many deceivers and false prophets will come in my name and
say, '1 am Jmmanuel, and I am the sign of the time,' and they will mislead
9. "People will hear about wars and threats of war, and they are to witness
this but not be frightened because it must transpire; but it will not yet be
10. "For many a nation will rise up against its government, one nation
against another and one kingdom against another, and there will be times
of privation, earthquakes and immense storms and floods all about.
11. "All of these events are just the beginnings of the woes.
12. "Soon the knowledgeable people will be consigned to misery and will
13. "They will be hated on account of the truth of the teachings and the
14. "Various religious cults will rise up against one another, and much
blood will flow.
15. "Then many will succumb to the temptation, and they will betray and
hate one another because they remained small in consciousness.
16. "Love will grow cold in many people because ignorance will gain the
17. "Hatred will rule over the world and evil will reign,
18. "but those who persist in the truth will survive.
19. "This lesson will be preached in the new age throughout the world as
a testimony for all peoples, and then the end will come.
20. "When the people see the horror of destruction in Jerusalem, of which
the prophets have spoken, the end will come.
21. "Whoever is in the land seized by the Israelites should flee to the
mountains at that time.
22. "Those on the roofs should not climb down to get things from inside
23. "Those who are in the fields should not go back to get their coats.
24. "Woe to the pregnant women and nursing mothers at that time, for
they will suffer much grief and death, and there will be many of them.
25. "Soon thereafter there will be a greater grief than there has ever been
before since the beginning of the world, and than will ever be again.
26. "If these days were not cut short, no one would survive; but the days
will be cut short for the sake of the spirit and of life.
27. "This will also be for the sake of the people who serve the truth and
28. "But there will be howling and chattering of teeth when this time is
brought about by the people's lack of understanding and by their greed.
29. "They will construct machines of metal for use in the air, on the water
and on land, and will bring about mutual destruction.
30. "From these machines of metal they will fling heavy projectiles
across the land and upon the cities.
31. "Fire will burst from these projectiles and bum the world; and little
will be spared.
32. "They will place the basic elements of life and deadly air into the
projectiles to kindle the deadly fires and destroy land and life.
33. "If at that time mighty nations were not to intervene, as once did the
celestial sons, to bring a halt to the unrestrained madness and deadly
conduct of demented dictators, truly, I tell you, no human being would
34. "Since the human populations will consist of far more tiian ten
times five hundred million people at tiiat time, great segments of tiiem
will be eradicated and killed.
35. "This is what the law ordains, because people have violated it and will
continue to violate it into the distant future.
36. "If at that time someone will tell the people, 'Behold, here is
Jmmanuel who is the sign of the time,' they should not accept it as the
37. "For many a false Jmmanuel and many deceivers and false prophets
will come forth and perform great signs and miracles, so that it will
become possible to lead astray not only the seekers, believers and errant
ones, but also the scholars and knowledgeable people.
38. "Behold, I have told you this beforehand, and so it will fulfil itself.
39. "Thus, when the deceivers and those led astray will say, 'He is in the
desert,' people should not venture there, and when they say, 'Behold, he is
in a chamber,' they should not accept it as the truth.
40. "Since I will certainly return at that time, I will let them recognize me.
41. "This is as the law and destiny ordain it, and so it shall be.
42. "For as lightning flashes and illuminates from start to finish, so will
be my coming in the future, when I will bring the teachings anew and
announce the legions of the celestial sons. At that time I will have a
renewed life and will again be accused of deception and blasphemy
across the entire world, until the teachings of truth will bring about
insight and change in the people.
43. "People of all times, beware: where the carcass is, there the vultures
gather, so watch out for them.
44. "Soon after the misery of that faraway time, sun and moon will lose
their lustre, comets will fall from the sky and the powers of the heavens
will begin to sway.
45. "The makeup of the Earth's sky and air will be disturbed, and the land
will bum because of the black oil of the Earth, ignited by people's craving
for power. The sky will darken because of smoke and fire, which will
rage for a thousand days, and everything above the burning land and far
beyond will be covered with black soot. Consequently the weather will
break down, and severe cold and much death will come over the people,
plants and animals, and over the Earth, as a result of the senselessly
unleashed forces of the people who live in lust for power, evil passions
46. "And then signs will appear in the sky, and all Earth humans will wail
and come to see the signs in the clouds of the sky that bear witness to
great power and severe judgment against irrationality.
47. "So God is lord over the three human lineages, yet the laws and
directives of Creation are eternally valid. Through these laws and
directives, which represent Creation, humankind in its irrationality will
bring cruel judgment upon itself.
48. "Humans owe their existence to God, who is the ruler over them; so
tiiey must follow his commandments and respect him as the greatest king
49. "In days to come. He will send forth His guardian angels who will
sound their trumpets and call together His trusted followers from the four
directions, from one end of the Earth to the other.
50. "Do learn a parable from the fig tree; when its branch puts fortii
leaves, you know that summer is nigh.
51. "So will it also be for the people of that time; when they see all this
transpire they may know that these events are upon them.
52. "Truly, truly, I say to you, this is how it will be.
53. "And that generation will not pass away until all of this has happened.
54. "At some future time the heavens and the Earth will pass away, and
so will the universe; but my words will not pass away because they are
the words of truth within the laws of Creation.
55. "No one knows the day or hour when this will all take place, not the
guardian angels nor God Himself nor I, Jmmanuel; but only providence
and destiny know tiiis tiirough the laws and directives of Creation,
which possesses the greatest wisdom.
56. "Creation alone stands far above all humankind, and it alone deserves
honour and praise, just as it renders honour and praise to the absolute
power [Absolutum] above it^^
57. "If people respect and honour god, and if above him they recognize,
honour, esteem and acknowledge only Creation as the supreme power,
then they act rightly in accordance with the truth."
Laws And Commandments
1. "Since the laws and directives of Creation and the laws and
commandments of god are in effect, they shall be observed and respected.
2. "Just as the laws and directives of Creation are the laws and directives
for the spirit and for life, so the laws and commandments of god are the
laws and commandments for material-life and human regulations.
3. "God issued the laws and commandments to serve as material-life and
human regulations for that which is right, and also as a guideline for life.
^^ Absolube Absolutum: Most basic CreatLonal levd or most basic Absolutum level,
respectively, of wiiich there are seven. From the Inkiest Absolutum level down to the
lowest the following sequence is valid BEING Absolutum, Zohar Absolutum, Si:per
Absolutum, Creative Absolutum, Central Absolutum, Ur-[= primal, original, prime]
Absolutum, and Absolube Absolutum Out of the Absolube Absolutum the first
Creation fonii of the lowest kind was creabed~fhe material universe, the universal
consciousness or universe in vMch We exist. This universe, universal consciousness,
or Creation fomi, respectively, v\4iich is the first and lowest of all 1049 Creation
forms, has OBabed out of itself all Creatronal energies, i.e., all spirit energies and
Spirit forms. It is therefore the creation of its own Ur-source. The Absolube
Absolutum is the idea-relabed pnxieative power only, out of v\4iich the lowest
Creation form that is our DERN Universe has come forth.
4. "Thus laws and commandments serve as paths upon which humans
should walk in wisdom and intelligence so as to be righteous.
5. "Thus, as the laws and directives of Creation and the laws and
commandments of god are to be obeyed, humans must not bring forth any
other laws and commandments.
6. "The laws and directives of Creation and the laws and commandments
of god should be considered as the true laws and commandments and
should be followed, since they alone have lasting validity and correctness.
7. "When humans deviate from these laws and directives, however, they
bring forth illogical and inadequate human laws and commandments that
are based on false logic and, thus, are extremely faulty.
8. "When humans are fainthearted in consciousness, their laws and
commandments are fainthearted as well, and therefore they resemble
9. "When humans are presumptuous and disregard the laws and directives
of Creation and those of god, they are forced to bring forth their own laws
which are flawed, however, and lead everyone astray.
10. "Man-made laws and commandments produce murder and all manner
of evil, and as evil spreads and gains the upper hand, man no longer has
control over it.
11. "Commandments and laws are valuable only when they are derived
from wisdom, and hence are logical,
12. "but logic requires wisdom and understanding.
13. "Human laws and human commandments are powerless, unless they
are founded upon the laws and directives of Creation, just as god's laws
and commandments are founded upon them, as he issued them in his
Proverbs f Wisdom
14. "Truly, I say to you, wisdom must be learned from the laws of
Creation, which humans may recognize in nature.
15. "But if humans do not think and seek, they will not be able to attain
wisdom and will remain fools.
16. "The wise do not moan about lost things, about the dead and about
events of the past.
17. "Fools, however, cry over things that are not worth crying over, and
thereby they increase their grief, privation and misery.
18. "Those who have acquired sufficient wisdom and live according to
the laws, permit not even the slightest harming of creatures, when tiiey
are without fault.
19. "Half-wits and fools who are not masters over their senses mistake
harm for benefit, benefit for harm, and great sorrow for joy.
20. "Because people are not dedicated to wisdom and do not seek
knowledge or recognize the laws, they harbour foolishness and vice.
21. "The dishonest, the stupid, grumpy, greedy, unscrupulous, uncouth
and the angry will suffer harm for being poor in consciousness.
22. "When people duly receive daily just a little wisdom in their
consciousness, they will grow like the waxing moon during the first half
of the lunar month.
23. "Wisdom is the greatest asset of humanity and so is the created will,
which is lord over love and happiness; but all of this is meaningless
without the power of the spirit.
24. "A fool who idly rests and waits for fate goes to ruin like an unfired
pot in water.
25. "Those who take care of a cow always receive milk; likewise, those
who nurture wisdom and apply it through the power of the spirit bring
forth rich fruit.
26. "Recognize each law of Creation and once you have recognized it,
adhere to it and live accordingly, because the laws are the greatest
27. "There is no eye equal to wisdom, no darkness equal to ignorance, no
power equal to the power of the spirit, and no terror equal to the poverty
28. "There is no higher happiness than wisdom, no better friend than
knowledge, and no other saviour than the power of the spirit.
29. "Those who have intelligence may grasp my speech so they will be
wise and knowing."
The False Teachings Of Saul
30. When Jmmanuel had finished this speech, behold, a man named Saul
approached him and said,
31. "Y ou preach a new teaching, and it has been strange to me from the
beginning; it seems silly to me, and your mind appears confused."
32. But Jmmanuel said, "How can you tell me that I am confused in mind
when it is you who are confused in consciousness and do not understand?
33. "Truly, I say to you, though you are Saul, and you persecute me and
my disciples because of my teachings, you will change your mind.
34. "Hereafter you shall be named Paul. You shall travel in every
direction and make amends for having called my teachings false and my
35. "Y ou will load great guilt upon yourself, for in your ignorance you
will misunderstand my teachings and will therefore preach them
36. "Y our speech will be confused, and people throughout the world will
be enslaved by it and will worship the false doctrine.
37. "Just as you will bind the land of the Greeks to an evil religious cult
because of your false teachings, so you will call me "the Anointed" in
38. "It will be your fault, due to your lack of understanding, that they
will call me Jesus Christ, which means 'the Anointed.'
39. "And it will be your fault, due to your lack of understanding, that
human blood will be shed in this name, so much that it cannot be held in
all existing containers.
40. "You are still persecuting me and my disciples because of my
teachings, but soon the time will come when you will change your mind,
41. "when once more you face me and assume I am a ghost.
42. "Truly, I say to you: Like so many others, you will be greatly at fault
that my teachings will be adulterated and humans will establish erroneous
43. "Y ou, however, will be the cornerstone of the folly by which I will be
called 'Jesus Christ' and the 'redeemer' for a deluded religious cult."
44. And Jmmanuel was furious, seized a stick and chased Saul away.
45. Saul, his thoughts full of revenge, joined forces with Juda Ihariot, son
of the Pharisee, and they discussed how to seize Jmmanuel so he could be
handed over to the henchmen.
46. Once Saul had departed, Jmmanuel called together his disciples and
said to them, "Y ou know that Passover comes after two days, when I shall
be turned over to the courts to be crucified, as it is destined, so that I will
continue to learn.
47. "My betrayer will be Juda Ihariot, the son of Simeon, the Pharisee,
because he is interested only in gold, silver, goods and chattels.
48. "He will betray me for thirty pieces of silver, because he has been
misled by his father's greed.
49. "But his joy over the pieces of silver will not last long because his
mind is fickle and unstable, and he will soon feel the guilt.
50. "Since Juda Ihariot is without courage and has little knowledge, he
will put his waistband around his neck and hang himself from a branch.
51. "Truly, truly, I say to you, although Juda Ihariot's suicide appears just,
it is nonetheless unjust.
52. "Although humans have free will to exercise authority over
themselves, they do not have the right to decide over life or death.
53. "The intent of the laws is for humans to live their lives to their final
decline, so that in this way they may perfect their spirits.
54. "But those who judge themselves through suicide, deviate from the
law and violate the plan and the laws of Creation.
55. "Realize from this that humans do not possess the right to sit in
judgment over their own lives and deaths.
56. "They possess the right only to exercise their authority over the
conduct of their lives, not to decide over life itself and, therefore, over
57. "The laws say that no event or situation justifies suicide, and this
includes suicide carried out by another person such as a hired murderer or
58. "Regardless of how much guilt a person may incur, or how heavy
their load or burden is, they nonetheless have no right to determine their
59. "Although Juda Ihariot incurs great guilt, he has no right to take
justice into his own hands and decide over his life and his death.
60. "Every guilt and eveiy mistake is a pathway to understanding by
which the consciousness and the spirit are perfected.
61. But if a person escapes from guilt or a mistake by committing suicide,
he flees from cognizance and responsibility and must learn to be
cognizant and accountable in another life.
62. "Thereby the process of perfection of the consciousness and of the
spirit is delayed, which is not the will of Creation.
63. "Either way, suicide is to be considered an act of deplorable
cowardice and callous irreverence toward the laws and directives of
The Disciples' Agitation
1. After Jmmanuel had finished speaking, the disciples became agitated
and said, "Why don't we capture Juda Ihariot and stone him, so he can't
2. But Jmmanuel was angry and said, "Don't you know that the law says:
'You shall not kill out of degeneration', and don't you know what I
prophesied to you, that I shall be crucified in order to gain a special
3. "How dare you disrespect the fulfilment of the law, for thus it is given
4. "Just as I walk on my path, so each person will have to walk on their
5. "Truly, I say to you, if I were not to follow my destiny, how could I be
in position to fulfil my mission, which will lead me to India?
6. "Oh, you who lack courage and knowledge, I have certainly instructed
you in the truth, and yet you do not recognize it!
7. "How can it still be inconceivable to you that after my departure my
teachings will be adulterated by you and disseminated in all directions as
erroneous teachings and erroneous religious cults?
8. "Because of what you will do, the world will resound with
misguidance and false teachings.
9. "Many among you will bear the blame that humanity will not recognize
the truth, although I certainly have taught it to you.
10. "There will be great reverberations in the world regarding your false
teachings, which you will spread.
11. "Clearly, you did not understand the words of knowledge, and hence
the truth of my teachings.
12. "Y ou are struck with blindness, like the legitimate people of this land
who are held in darkness and oppression by the Israelites, just as the
prophets predicted for these people, because they have forsaken the
tenets of truth, like the Israelites who plundered this land and since then
dominated and oppressed its legitimate owners.
13. "1 have fulfilled my mission among this race. But, due to the fault of
the Israelites and their false teachings, I was unable to teach any reason to
this population, as their thinking is irrational because of confusing and
mistaken teachings. I will leave, therefore, so that the teachings of truth
can also be brought to two other populations in the North and East.
14. "Just as the legitimate owners of the land, who are governed by the
violent rule of the Israelites, exist under the guidance of God, so also are
the other two peoples under him. They are the people in the high north
land where cold and ice reign on the highest mountains and at the end of
the Earth, and also the people in the land of India, because he, God, is the
master over these three human populations.
15. "As a prophet, I have come back into the world from the realm of
Arahat Athersata ^^ I was sent here vnpon God's Will to instnjct the three
human populations in the nev\dy conveyed teachings of tnith*
16. "Therefore, I must walk on my path as predestined by Arahat
Athersata and requested by god, since I also serve god's will and his laws,
as god himself serves the laws of Creation."
17. And Jmmanuel finished his talk and departed for Bethany and the
house of Simon, the leper.
18. Behold, a woman came up to him with a glass of precious water,
which she poured on his head as he sat at the table.
19. When his disciples saw that, they became angiy and indignant and
said, "What is the benefit of this waste?
^^ Arahat Athersata Lowest and first puie-spiiit level, vvtoch follows as first pure-
spiit levd after the levd of the H^ Council and, therefore, is the first pure-spirit
level, at v\4iich a human no longer needs a physical bo^. Some specifics about the
Arahat Athersata level: As the first pure-spirit levd it is in evidence only in
connection with the Nokoderaion/ Henok [Enoch] line, not with other
heralds/proiiiets fhrou^ut the entire universe. TT:iis connection is unique, because
Nokodemion/ Henok has returned from the Arahat levd into a human bocfy and has to
progress through his evolutionary course once again
20. "This water could have been sold at a high price and the proceeds
used for the poor."
21. But when Jmmanuel heard this, he scolded his disciples and said,
"Why are you upsetting the woman?
22. "She has done me a good deed because she trusts in my teachings. In
this way she shows her gratitude, and nothing is too expensive for her.
23. "This woman has become wise and lives according to the laws of
Creation. Therefore she thanks me with the precious water.
24. "Her gratitude will be lasting, and from now on her deed shall be
known throughout the worid.
25. "Truly, I say to you, wherever my teachings will be preached in all
the worid, wheliier falsified or true, the people will remember what she
26. "Just as she will be remembered for a long time, so also a false
teaching will be remembered that insults one among you of betraying me.
27. "While we are here together, Juda Ihariot the son of the Pharisee in
Jerusalem, is hatching an evil plot against me so he can betray me to the
28. "At this veiy moment as we are gathered here, he is asking the chief
priests for the blood money they are offering for my capture.
29. "Thirty pieces of silver are being offered to him if they capture me
through his help.
30. "While they are forging this plan, they are also designing a plot
against one among you, since they want to present a culprit to the people.
31. "As Juda Ihariot, the son of the Pharisee, will turn me over to the
henchmen, my disciple Judas Iscariot will be considered the traitor,
32. "so that the message to the people will be, 'Behold, these fools are
divided among themselves, so that one betrays the other. How, then, can
the teachings of Jmmanuel contain any truth?'
33. "But since Juda Ihariot, the son of the Pharisee, and my disciple,
Judas Iscariot, have almost identical names, the lie of the chief priests
will be accepted from the beginning."
The Last Supper
34. On the first day of the Unleavened Bread, Jmmanuel spoke to his
disciples, "Go forth into the city to a good friend of mine named Aaron
and tell him, 'Jmmanuel says to you: I want to have a last meal with my
disciples at your house, for behold, the Feast of the Passover is near." '
35. And the disciples did as Jmmanuel had ordered them; and they
prepared the meal, together with Aaron and his wife, in their house.
36. When they sat down and were eating, he said, "Behold, the time is
near when I must take my heavy burden upon myself.
37. "To be sure, I am going along my destined path as it is written by the
prophets; however, I will only be near death and bear much pain, so you
must not fear and not worry about me.
38. "Truly, I say to you, from now on I will no longer drink of the fruit of
the vineyard nor eat the grain of the bread until the day I drink and eat
again with you after my ordeal.
39. "So shall it be when I have risen from near death and so have then
lain in the tomb for three days and three nights."
40. As they were eating, Jmmanuel took the bread, broke it and gave it to
the disciples, saying, "Take it and eat; the body requires nourishment
even in times of distress and grief."
41. And he took the cup, gave it to them and said, "Drink from this cup,
all of you; the throat becomes thirsty even on a rainy and cold day:
42. "Truly, I say to you, a wise person does not hunger and thirst because
of things that must happen.
43. "But a fool hungers and thirsts on account of stupidity and dissent
against things that must happen.
44. "And truly, I say to you, just as you do not understand my words now
and are angiy with me because of them, so will you be angiy with me
tonight, because your minds still have not been enlightened with
45. "But after I rise from near death and appear to have risen from the
dead out of the tomb, I shall walk in front of you to Galilee, so you may
recognize the truthfulness of my words.
46. "I have taught you knowledge and truth, but yet you doubt and
47. "Oh you who are fainthearted and of little trust, how startled and
confused you will be when I meet you again after my near death."
48. But Peter answered him, saying, "Even if they all were angiy with
you, I would never be angiy."
49. Jmmanuel however replied, "Truly, I say to you, you are one of the
worst, because tonight before the rooster crows you will deny me three
50. But Peter contradicted him, saying, "This will never come to pass,
and even if I were forced to die with you, I would never deny you."
51. And thus spoke all of his disciples, and so they failed to trust
1. Upon leaving the house of Aaron and his wife in Jerusalem, Jmmanuel
went with his disciples to a country estate called Gethsemane, which
belonged to a man named Joshua, who thought well of Jmmanuel.
2. In the large garden of the estate he spoke to his disciples, "Sit down
here while I go over there and ponder my thoughts."
3. He took with him Peter and the two sons of Zebedee and began to
brood and be apprehensive, because he was frightened and alarmed about
what would happen to him.
4. And he spoke to them, "Behold, to be sure I am wise and have great
knowledge, but I am afraid of events before me, both the known and the
unknown. However, this is the nature of humans, even when they are
knowing and wise.
5. "My mind is deathly grieved; remain here therefore and watch with
me, so I will not feel so alone.
6. "It is easier to bear an adversity with one or two others at one's side
than by oneself.
7. "If destiny wanted it, this cup would pass me by; yet not my wish but
my will be done according to destiny, because this is what has been
destined for me.
8. When he spoke thus, Judas I scariot joined them and said, "Listen to
what I have to say. Over there things are taking place in the shadow of the
city walls, where I have just noticed veiled lights."
9. But Jmmanuel said, "They may be the henchmen Juda Ihariot is
bringing, because he has secretly followed us here in order to betray me.
10. And he went away a short distance, prostrated himself and reflected,
saying, "If it is possible, may this cup pass me by; yet, not my wish be
fulfilled, but rather the law of destiny be fulfilled, so that I shall be
enlightened in this secret I must fathom.
11. Returning to his disciples he found them sleeping and so he said to
Peter, "Can you not watch with me for one hour, so I'm not left alone in
my difficult hour?
12. "Be awake and great in spirit and in consciousness so you will not fall
prey to temptation: The spirit is willing but the flesh is weak! "
13. A second time he went away, prostrated himself and said, "If it is not
possible for the cup to pass me by, then I shall drink it, so that I may be
enlightened in this secret and capable of fulfilling my mission in faraway
lands and throughout all future times.
14. Upon returning, he found the disciples sleeping again, and only Judas
Iscariot remained awake with him.
15. And so leaving them once again, he went away and prostrated himself
a third time, brooded in bitterness and said, "I am worried and afraid even
though I know that I have to follow my path, which is destined for me.
16. "How willing is the spirit and how weak is the flesh when it is so
fearful of pain!"
17. And his entire body trembled, and fine droplets of blood-like sweat
flowed all over him because he was so very fearful and terrified.
18. With his face flushed, he returned to his disciples and said to them,
"Do you want to sleep and rest now, or do you want to watch with me?
Behold, the hour has come when I will be turned over to the hands of the
19. "So arise and let us go, for behold, the henchmen are coming."
20. While he was still speaking, behold, there came Juda Ihariot, the son
of the Pharisee, and with him a large group of chief priests and elders of
the people, armed with swords and poles.
21. Juda Ihariot had given them a sign, saying, "Behold, I will flatter him
and mislead him into thinking I repent the sins of my life.
22. "As a sign of the false flattery there shall be a kiss. And behold,
whomever I kiss, he is the one; seize him."
23. He then stepped up to Jmmanuel and said, "1 greet you. Master. I will
follow your teachings now, for you are allowing me to repent for what 1
did during my old life."
24. Then he touched Jmmanuel and gave him the kiss of betrayal.
25. But Jmmanuel said to him, "My friend, why have you come to lie to
me when betrayal bums in your mind and in your actions?"
26. The henchmen then came up to Jmmanuel, put their hands on him and
27. And behold, one of the henchmen from the group thought better, had
a quick change of mind, and feeling remorseful, sided with Jmmanuel.
28. He stretched out his hand, drew his sword, and struck a chief priest's
servant, cutting off his ear.
29. Then Jmmanuel said to the man, "Put back your sword into its sheath,
because anyone taking a sword without being in danger will perish by the
30. "Or do you think that I could not have fled before your group arrived?
31. "But how could I fulfil my destiny had I done so?"
32. And the man turned away and wept, then fled and was never seen
33. Thereupon Jmmanuel said to the henchmen, Y ou came here with
swords and poles to capture me as though I were a murderer.
34. "How easy it would have been for you to capture me in the city as I
sat there in the temple, teaching daily, yet you did not seize me.
35. "Y ou hypocrites, you were no doubt afraid of the people; therefore
you now come to me like thieves so you can throw me into prison in
darkness, out of the sight of the people.
36. "Truly, I say to you, darkness will become light, and everyone will
speak of your deed for which you will be denounced for all time to
37. But then Simeon, the Pharisee, raised his voice and said, "How
foolish your talk is and so full of lies. Why should we fear the people?
38. "Y ou have taught the people falsely, despised our laws and called
them lies; so for this you must now suffer.
39. "Y ou thought we would not capture you and bring you to trial, but
you were mistaken.
40. "One of those who was with you was not of your mind and has
betrayed you for thirty pieces of silver- -namely, Judas Iscariot."
41. Jmmanuel answered, saying, "Truly, I say to you, for a long time you
may succeed in accusing Judas Iscariot as my betrayer before the people,
but the truth will come out and be known by all people throughout the
42. "namely, that my betrayer is not Judas Iscariot but is your son, Juda
Ihariot, who bears the name of his father, the Pharisee."
43. Simeon Ihariot, the Pharisee, was furious, stepped up and struck
Jmmanuel in the face with his fist because he was afraid of his true
44. After this happened, the disciples, fearful and discouraged, turned
away from Jmmanuel and fled.
45. Those who had seized Jmmanuel led him to Caiaphas, the high priest,
where the scribes, Pharisees, and elders of the people had gathered to pass
judgment on him.
Jmmanuel Before The High Council
46. The chief priests, however, and the high councillors sought false
testimony against Jmmanuel so they might put him to death.
47. And even though many false and bribed witnesses appeared, they
were unable to find any false testimony.
48. Finally, two stepped forward and said, "He has said that God is not
Creation, but simply a man like you and me.
49. "He also said that he was begotten by a guardian angel of God, by the
name of Gabriel'
50. Caiaphas, the high priest, arose and said to Jmmanuel, "Will you not
reply to what these two bear witness against you?"
51. But Jmmanuel remained silent and smiled benignly; therefore the
high priest spoke to him, "1 adjure you by the living God to tell us if you
were begotten by the angel Gabriel, who is an angel of God, as the
52. And Jmmanuel rephed, "As you say, but I also say to you that god is
not Creation; instead he is lord over the three human lineages that were
begotten on Earth through his will;
53. "God has come from the vastness of the universe and has brought the
world under his will; therefore he is the supreme emperor of these three
54. "One of them is here in this country, which you have deprived of its
rights and subjugated; another is in the east as far as the land of India, and
the third is in the north from the land of the king with horns to the sea
where icy mountains drift in the water.
55. "There are seven human lineages living in all the directions of the
wind, from one end of the Earth to tiie other;
56. "God is lord over them also, although they serve other gods who also
are not of this Earth.
57. "If you consider god to be Creation, you are mistaken and commit a
sacrilege against the truth.
58. "Just as you are human like I am, so god is human, except that in
spirit and consciousness he is very much more advanced than the human
lineages procreated by him;
59. "God and his celestial sons are other human lineages who have come
from the stars out of the depths of space in their machines of metal.
60. "Creation stands immeasurably higher than god and his celestial sons,
who are the guardian angels.
61. "Creation alone is the incalculable mystery that begets life and, thus,
stands immeasurably far above god and indeed all life.
62. "Recognize the truth of this teaching, so that you may attain
knowledge and wisdom in truth:'
63. Thereupon Caiaphas, the high priest, rent his clothes and spoke with
rage, "He has blasphemed God, the Creator. Why should we need further
testimony against him? Behold, now you have heard his blasphemy for
64. "What punishment do you think he deserves?"
65. They answered, saying, "He deserves death."
66. Then they beat him with their fists and spat in his face.
67. And some of them struck him from behind and said, "Prophesy, you
groat king of wisdom and son of a cdestial son, who is it thaf s beating
68. Peter had followed Jmmanud and the groip, and hid among the
people looking throu^ the doors and windows. Thus, he saw v\tot was
being done to Jmmanuel.
69. Then a maid ^prDached him and said, "Aren't you one of the
disciples of this Jmmanuel from Galilee?"
The Denial By Peter
70. When Peter was asked by the maid, he denied it and said, "What kind
of nonsense do you accuse me of? I don't know what you're talking
71. But because of the maid's question, he was afraid and wanted to
escape from the place, for he feared for his life.
72. As he walked out the door, behold, another woman saw him and told
the people, "This man was together with the blasphemer from Nazareth!"
73. But Peter lied a second time, and, raising his hand as in an oath, said,
"Truly, I don't know that confused person!"
74. And when Peter left the house, those who had been standing there
came up to him, saying, "Aren't you one of those who serve this
Jmmanuel? Y ou're giving yourself away through your manner of speech."
75. Peter began to revile Jmmanuel, cursed himself and swore, "1 don't
know this crazy person or his blasphemous teachings of God!"
76. But soon thereafter a rooster crowed three times, and Peter thought of
Jmmanuel's words; and he hurriedly ran away from there and wept
The Suicide of Juda Ihariot
1. Juda Ihariot, the betrayer of Jmmanuel, was among the councillors who
wanted to kill Jmmanuel.
2. But when he saw what appalhng injustice and torture Jmmanuel was
undergoing, and that his face was bloody, he felt repentant. Suddenly
great distress and misery was within him.
3. At odds with himself, he took his moneybag, tossed it before the chief
priests and council elders and said,
4. "I have done evil to this person because I was thinking only of gold
and silver and goods and wealth.
5. "I repent that I have betrayed innocent blood because his teachings do
not seem evil to me."
6. But the chief priests and elders replied, "Of what concern is that to us?
7. "Behold, it is up to you what you want to do to live in peace with
8. And Juda Ihariot wept and fled from there, and soon he hanged himself
from a tree branch in the field of the potter beyond the walls of the city.
9. The chief priests, however, took the pieces of silver and said, "It is use
less to put them into the collection box, because this is blood money.
What shall we do with it?"
10. Then one of the sons of the elders came forth and said, "1 followed
Juda Ihariot and he has hanged himself from a tree branch in the field of
11. Thereupon Caiaphas, the high priest, said, "Well then, give this blood
money to the potter and buy his field with it for the burial of strangers."
12. At dawn the following day the business matter was settled, and Juda
Ihariot, the betrayer of Jmmanuel, was the first to be buried in the field.
13. But the chief priests and elders of the council spread the news among
the people that Judas Iscariot, the disciple of Jmmanuel, had hanged
himself as Jmmanuel's betrayer and was hurriedly buried in the field of
14. The people believed this talk, and they said, "He betrayed his friend
for pieces of silver, and it serves him right that he hanged himself.
15. "He has taken a blood- guilt upon himself and so from now on the
field of the potter shall be known as the Field of Blood."
16. Jmmanuel, however, was brought before Pilate, the governor, who
asked him, "Are you Jmmanuel, whom they call the King of Wisdom?"
17. He said, "As you say. This is what the people call me.
18. And Pilate asked and spoke, "Is it also said that you were begotten by
the angel Gabriel, who is an angel of God?"
19. But he said, "As you say."
20. Pilate inquired once again, saying, "Lotus hear your wisdom, for your
teachings are new to me.
21. Jmmanuel spoke, "Behold, aeons ago, I returned from the realm of a
higher world in order to fulfil a difficult task; and now I was begotten by
a celestial son to be a prophet in this life. This came to pass according to
destiny and the desire of god, the ruler over the tiiree lineages of
terrestrial humans procreated by him.
22. "Through his kindness, I have added to my knowledge in this
incarnation by gaining great insight and learning true wisdom, which was
imparted to me by his teachers over a period of forty days and forty
23. "Furthermore, I have travelled extensively to faraway places and lived
for many years in the land of India. There I was taught much knowledge
and many secrets by the great wise and knowledgeable men who are
known as masters.
24. "When I have fulfilled my mission here, I will return there with
Thomas, my brother, who is a faithful disciple of mine.
25. When they heard Jmmanuel's speech, the elders and chief priests
became veiy agitated and shouted in front of Pilate, "Do you hear his
26. Thereupon Pilate asked him, "Don't you hear how harshly they accuse
you? Don't you wish to justify yourself?"
27. Jmmanuel answered him, saying, "Behold, I will cany my burden as
it is destined.
28. "But it is also true that many do oppose me and will testify falsely
against me, whence I will not find justice.
29. "Truly, I say to you, many dogs will kill a hare, regardless of how
many turns it makes.
30. "It is also customary among humans that the most righteous person
does not find justice, because it doesn't matter whether many or few
testify against him, as long as they are highly regarded.
31. "Justice rules only in the laws of nature, because they are the laws of
32. "But among humans there is little justice, and it is decided according
to their social status and their wealth.
33. "Therefore I ask you, how could I expect justice by this standard?"
34. Pilate said, "Judging from the way you speak, you are very wise and I
see no fault in you.
35. "I question the teaching you just uttered, but in this, too, I see no
guilt, for everyone should find salvation according to their faith.
36. "But since you have nothing to say regarding your innocence that
would counter tiie denunciation of the chief priests and the elders, I see
no hope for you, because their will is my command, to which I must be
37. But Jmmanuel did not answer him, which surprised the governor very
The Conviction of Jmmanuel
38. At the time of the Passover feast. Governor Pilate customarily
released to the people whichever prisoner they most wanted, except for
those guilty of murder or of causing death.
39. At this time he held a special prisoner by the name of Barabbas.
40. And when the people were gathered, Pilate asked them, "Which one
do you want me to release: Barabbas, the criminal, or Jmmanuel, who is
said to be a king of wisdom and the son of an angel?"
41. But he well knew that the chief priests and elders had bribed the
people by giving them copper, gold and silver, so they would plead for
the release of Barabbas and the death of Jmmanuel.
42. For he well knew that they had turned him over out of envy and
hatred, since his teachings appealed to the people.
43. His wife had also implored Pilate by saying, "Have nothing to do with
this righteous man, for today I suffered greatly in my dreams because of
him, and I find that his teachings are good." Therefore, he was favourably
inclined toward Jmmanuel.
44. But among the people there was much screaming and he asked once
again, "Which one shall I release to you?"
45. Slowly the screaming stopped, and the governor raised his voice a
third time, asking, "Which one of these two shall I release?"
46. And the people screamed, "Release Barabbas!"
47. And Pilate asked them, "Thus it shall be, but what shall I do with him
who is said to be Jmmanuel, a king of wisdom?"
48. And the people shouted, "Crucify him! Have him crucified!"
49. But the governor was not willing and asked very angrily, "What evil
has he done that you want him crucified?
50. "He only taught a new doctrine, and for this he should suffer death?
Where then is the freedom of speech, thought and opinion?"
51. But the people screamed even louder, "Have him crucified! Have him
52. When Pilate realized there was great unrest and turmoil and that he
could do nothing against the will of these people, who had been bribed,
he took a pitcher of water and washed his hands before the people,
53. "Y ou decide what should be done with him.
54. "He is the prisoner of the elders and chief priests, so let them judge
55. "I will have nothing to do with this just man. I am innocent of doing
anything to him and wash my hands before you in innocence."
56. But the people milled about shouting, "Crucify him! Crucify him!"
57. Then Pilate turned Jmmanuel over to the chief priests and elders and
released Barabbas to the people.
58. And the chief priests and elders had Jmmanuel whipped and handed
him over to be crucified.
59. The people screamed and shouted and cursed Jmmanuel.
60. However the chief priests and elders indulged themselves in self-
praise and were in good spirits because their intrigue had been successful.
Defamation of Jmmanuel
1. The governor's soldiers agreed with the chief priests and the elders and,
dragging Jmmanuel with tiiem into the court house, they brought the
entire crowd in with him.
2. They undressed him and put a purple mantle on him.
3. They made a wreath of thorns, placed it on his head, put a reed into his
right hand and, bending their knees before him, said,
4. "We greet you, great King of Wisdom of the Jews."
5. And they spat on him, took the reed from his hand, and beat him on the
head with it until blood ran down his face.
6. When he was wretched and bleeding, Caiaphas, the high priest, asked,
"How are you doing now, great King of Wisdom?"
7. But Jmmanuel was quiet and said not one word.
8. Then they hit him again on the head, and he moaned in pain and began
to speak, "Indeed it is the truth that I am the king of wisdom of the Jews,
as it is written by the old prophets. Thus, I am also the true prophet of all
humankind on Earth. But in all truth, I am not the prophet of those
confused Israelites who call themselves the sons and daughters of Zion.
9. "Truly, I say to you, just as you beat and mock me, you shall be beaten
and mocked by those whom you, since ancient times, have enslaved and
whose land you and your forefathers have plundered.
10. "And the time will come in five times a hundred years when you will
have to atone for this, when the legitimate owners of the land, whom you
have enslaved and deprived of their rights, will begin to rise up against
you and fight against you on into the distant future.
11. "A new man will arise in this land as a prophet, and he will legally
and rightfully condemn and persecute you, and you shall pay with your
12. "This man will establish a new religious cult specifically for the
forceful preservation of the truthful teachings and will have himself
recognized as a prophet. Through these actions he will persecute you for
13. "Although according to your claim he will be a false prophet, just as
you slanderously claim of me, he will bring you new teachings that will
seem false to you. Nonetheless, he will be a true prophet, and he will
have great power. He will have your people persecuted for all times.
14. "His name will be Mohammed, and his name will bring horror,
misery and death to your kind, just as you deserve.
15. "Truly, truly, I say to you, his name will be written for you in blood,
and because of your offences the hatred against your people will be
16. "In this way, he will be a true prophet, even though you will claim
him to be a false one, and he will bring you teachings that will in part
seem confusing and unintelligible to you. His emerging religious cult will
eventually end when his and your followers lay the foundation for a
bloody conclusion. His teachings, too, will be distorted and falsified, and
will result in an evil and confused religious cult."
17. And as he spoke in this manner, the chief priests and members of the
council of elders seethed with rage and beat him so harshly that he
collapsed and whimpered.
18. Once they had beaten and mocked him, they took off his mantle, put
back on him only his undergarments and led him away in order to crucify
19. Upon his right shoulder they placed a heavy wooden cross, so that he
himself would have to carry this great burden to the place of his own
20. But the cross was heavy, and Jmmanuel groaned under the burden.
His blood combined with his sweat into a vile mixture.
21. Jmmanuel collapsed under the heavy burden because his strength left
22. But when a stranger came along by the name of Simon of Gyrene,
they forced him to help cany the cross.
23. Soon they arrived at the place called Golgotha.
24. His path there was difficult, because he was being beaten, reviled and
25. They gave him wine to drink mixed with the bile from animals.
26. When he tasted it, he did not want to drink it, and so they beat him to
make him drink it.
27. Then they forced him down on the cross while beating him, and
nailed his hands and feet onto the wood. This was done for the first time
and contraiy to custom, because until then the crucified were tied to the
28. After they had nailed him upon the cross and erected it, they divided
his clothing among themselves by casting lots.
29. And they sat around and guarded him, so that no one would come to
take him from the cross.
30. Also, two murderers were crucified with him, one to his right and one
to his left, so he was between them.
31. Those all around him defamed, mocked and ridiculed him.
32. They shouted, "Since you are the King of Wisdom, help yourself!
33. "And since you are the son of a celestial son and possess great power,
get down from the cross! "
34. The scribes, Pharisees, chief priests and elders of the people likewise
mocked him, saying,
35. "Y ou helped others, but you cannot help yourself.
36. "Since you are a king of wisdom, get down from the cross and help
37. "If you do that, we will believe in you and your teachings.
38. "He trusted in his wisdom and in his being the son of the angel
39. "Thus, let his wisdom or the angel Gabriel save him now if he so
40. Likewise, the murderers crucified to his right and left mocked and
41. Then the sky clouded over, the sun became dark, and a great storm
spread across the land, which was rare at that time of year but happened
now and then.
42. The terrible storm raged for three hours before the sun again broke
through the clouds.
43. At that time Jmmanuel cried out, "I'm thirsty! Give me something to
44. And right away one of the chief priests ran, took a sponge, soaked it
in vinegar and stuck it on a lance for him to drink.
45. But when the others saw that, they scolded the man, saying, "Stop!
Do not give him any more to drink. Let us see how long he can bear this."
46. And behold, a final powerf'ul thunderclap broke up the storm,
whereupon the entire land trembled, and the ground shook.
47. Amid the tremendous thunder, Jmmanuel again cried out, but nobody
understood him, because his speech was confused.
48. Then his head fell forward, he slipped into a state of near- death, and
they presumed he was dead.
49. It came to pass that a soldier took his lance and stabbed Jmmanuel in
his loin to ensure that he was dead.
50. Blood mixed with water flowed from the wound as is the case when a
person is dead or in a near- death state.
51. Thus the soldier thought Jmmanuel was dead, and he informed the
52. They were all astonished, because it was unusual for the crucified to
die so quickly.
53. But since the soldier had told them so, they believed him and
54. Among them were also many women and others who watched from a
distance, because they were followers of Jmmanuel; they had served him
and followed him from Galilee.
55. Among them were Jmmanuel's mother, Mary, and Mary Magdalene,
56. Once the people had departed, they went to him, knelt before the
cross and wept bitterly because they, too, thought Jmmanuel was dead.
57. Also among them, however, was Joseph of Arimathea, a follower of
58. After a short while he noticed that Jmmanuel was not quite dead, but
he told no one.
59. He quickly went into the city, to Pilate, and asked him for the body of
Jmmanuel so that he could buiy him.
60. Pilate ordered that he should be given to him.
61. And many people went with him and they removed Jmmanuel from
the cross. Joseph wrapped the body in pure linen, which he had
previously coated so as to form an image of Jmmanuel.
62. Joseph of Arimathea then carried the body of Jmmanuel all the way as
far as Jerusalem and placed it outside the city into his own tomb, which
he had arranged to be cut into a rock for his future burial.
63. And he rolled a large stone in front of the door of the tomb and went
to obtain medicine so he could take care of Jmmanuel.
64. The entrance of the tomb was guarded by soldiers and Jmmanuel's
mother so no one could enter and steal the body.
65. Joseph of Arimathea, however, sought out Jmmanuel's friends from
India and returned with them to the tomb. There they entered through a
secret second entrance unknown to the henchmen and soldiers, and for
three days and three nights they nursed him. Soon he was in better health
and again with good strength.
66. The tomb was being guarded on the other side by the soldiers because
the chief priests and Pharisees had gone to Pilate and said,
67. "Sir, we have considered that when this crazy man was still alive, he
said to the people, '1 shall return after three days and three nights and rise,
because I will only be in a state of near- death.'
68. "But since it was established through a soldier that he was really dead,
his tomb should be guarded so that no one can come, steal the body and
say, 'Behold, he has risen from the dead after all!'
69. "Command therefore that the tomb be guarded up to the third day so
that the last deception may not be worse than the first."
70. And Pilate said to them, "Take my soldiers as guardians. Go and
guard the tomb as best you can."
71. And they departed, guarded the tomb, and secured the stone in front
of the door with a seal.
72. However, they did not realize the secret of the grave, namely, that it
had two exits or entrances, Jmmanuel's helpers, therefore, could go to
him to apply healing salves and herbs without being detected. On the
third day he was once again strong enough to walk.
Jmmanuel's Flight From The Tomb
1. When dawn broke on the first day of the week after Passover, the three
days and nights had passed following which Jmmanuel would live again
after his near- death, as he had foretold.
2. And behold, a great thundering arose in the air, and a radiant light
came from the sky and settled on the earth, not far from the tomb.
3. Then a guardian angel stepped forth from the light; his appearance was
like lightning and his garment was as white as snow.
4. And he went to the tomb, and the soldiers, full of fear, moved out of
5. He lifted his hand, and from it bright lightning sprang forth and struck
the soldiers, one after the other.
6. And they fell to the ground and did not stir for a long time.
7. Then the guardian angel stepped up to the tomb, rolled the stone away
from the door and said to Maiy, the mother of Jmmanuel, and to Maiy
Magdalene, who were both there:
8. "Don't be afraid, I know you seek Jmmanuel, the crucified.
9. "He is not here, for he is alive just as he said he would be. Come here
and behold the place where he has lain.
10. "Go quickly and tell his disciples that he has risen from near- death.
11. "Also tell them: He will walk before you to Galilee, and there you
will see him. Behold, I have told you.
12. But Mary asked, "Yet he was dead and lay here dead. How can he
13. The guardian angel answered, "Why are you seeking a live person
among the dead?
14. "Go now and spread the news among his disciples, but beware of
telling anyone else.
15. And the guardian angel went to the bright light and disappeared into
it. Soon a great thundering came forth from it again, and it rose up into
the air, shooting straight into the sky.
16. Jmmanuel's mother and Maiy Magdalene then departed, leaving the
17. The soldiers, however, recovered from their paralysis and were
greatly astonished. So they went into the city to spread the news of what
18. And secretly they met with the chief priests and elders of the council
to decide what to tell the people.
19. The chief priests and elders gave sufficient money to the soldiers and
said, "Tell the people his disciples came at night while we were sleeping
and stole his body."
20. And the soldiers took the money and did as they had been instructed.
21. Mary and Mary Magdalene, however, left and did as they had been
mandated by the guardian angel.
22. And behold, again a guardian angel met them on their way and said,
"Remember what you have been instructed to do. Be careful and do not
inadvertently tell the people."
23. Maiy Magdalene approached the guardian angel, who wore a brilliant
white garment, and she wanted to grasp his hand.
24. But he stepped back from her and said, "Do not touch me, because 1
am of a different kind from you and my garment is a protection against
25. "If you touch me you will die and be consumed by fire.
26. "Step back from me and be on your way as you have been instructed."
27. So they departed, and they met Peter and another disciple, telling
them what had taken place.
28. Peter and the other disciple went to the tomb, with the other disciple
arriving there first.
29. And he looked into the tomb and saw the linen bandages lying neatly
on the ground, but he did not enter.
30. Then Peter arrived, went into the tomb and found everything just as
the other disciple had.
31. The bandages had been carefully folded and placed on the ground.
The sweat cloth, which had covered J mmanuel's head, had been placed on
a particular spot, together with the salves and herbs and clay figurines of
peculiar appearance, the likes of which he had never seen before. Thus
they were foreign to him.
J mmanuel's Meetings Witii His Disciples
32. In the evening of the same day, the disciples were gathered in the
room in the city where they had taken their last meal with Jmmanuel
33. And they were in the room speaking to each other about what had
happened that day when, behold, the door opened and a stranger entered
whom they had never seen before.
34. And they were afraid that he might be one of the Israelites who
wanted to betray them.
35. But then the stranger said, "Peace be with you:' and when he took the
cloth from his face, they recognized him as Jmmanuel.
36. After he had said that, he showed them his hands, his loin and his
feet; and when they saw his wounds, they were happy he was among
37. But Thomas believed a ghost to be in front of him. So he said, "If I
could touch your wounds, I would know that you are not a ghost."
38. Then Jmmanuel said to him, "Reach out and place your hand on my
wounds, so that you of small mind may recognize the truth:'
39. So Thomas did as he had been told, and he touched his wounds and
said, "Truly, it is you."
40. Then Jmmanuel departed, saying, "Guard the secret of my return, so it
will not be known that I am alive.
41. And behold, the next day the disciples set out for Galilee to spread the
joyful news among Jmmanuel's supporters.
42. As other followers went along, behold, an itinerant joined them and
for part of the way walked with them.
43. They were sad and talked among themselves about how Jmmanuel
had been forced to die on the cross.
44. Then the itinerant, a stranger, said to them, "Why are you mourning?"
And they told him what grieved them.
45. But the itinerant said, "How little knowledge you yet have; Jmmanuel
told you he would rise from near- death after three days and nights.
46. "So just as he has said, it has happened."
47. After he had spoken he removed the cloth from his face and they
recognized him as Jmmanuel.
48. But he said nothing more, and again covering his face, he withdrew.
And he was not seen for a long time.
49. Long after Jmmanuel had disappeared, it came to pass that the
disciples were fishing on the Sea of Tiberias,
50. and they caught nothing the entire night, so by daybreak they were
51. And when they approached the shore, there stood a stranger who
asked, "Haven't you anything to eat? I'm hungry."
52. They answered, "No, we have not caught one fish in our nets."
53. Then the stranger said, "Throw the net out to the right side of the
boat, and you will have a large catch."
54. The disciples were astonished by what he said, but nevertheless cast
the net. And behold, they could not pull it in because of the multitude of
55. And they came ashore and prepared a meal, for like the stranger they,
too, were hungry.
56. But when he uncovered his face, behold, it was Jmmanuel.
57. And while they were eating and in good spirits, he said to them, "Go
to Galilee to such-and-such mountain; there I will join you, because our
time together has ended and each of us may go his separate way."
1. They went to the mountain to which Jmmanuel had directed them.
2. When they were gathered there, he said to them, "Behold, I will speak
to you one last time; then I will leave and never return.
3. "My path leads me to the land of India where many of this human
lineage also dwell, because they have left this land to live there.
4. "My mission leads me to them and to the human population that is bom
5. "My path there will be long, for I have yet to bring my teachings, new
and old, to many countries, and likewise to the shores of the great black
waters to the north of here.
6. "But before I leave you, I will give you my final lessons of the
7. "If humans live according to the laws of Creation, they live correctly in
truth. But the ultimate goal should be this:
8. "Everything human within human beings must die, but everything of
Creation within them must rise and embrace Creation.
9. "Consider the universe as the place where Creation lives in infinity.
10. "Everything humans possess has its origin in Creation; therefore it
belongs to Creation.
11. "Human beings shall transform their entire spiritual lives and perfect
them, so that they will become one with Creation.
12. "Whatever human beings do, they shall do with the awareness of
13. "But a human being shall never attempt to force the truth onto
another, because then it would only be worth half its value.
14. "First, humans shall tend to their own progress in consciousness and
spirit, so as to produce Creational harmony within themselves.
15. "No greater darkness rules within humans than ignorance and lack of
16. "Greatness of personal victory requires uprooting and destroying all
influences that oppose the Creational force, so that which is Creational
17. "Humans should develop within themselves the power to judge over
good and evil and to correctly perceive all things, so that they may be
wise and fair and follow the laws.
18. "It is necessaiy to be cognizant of what is real and what is unreal,
what is valuable and what is worthless, and what is of Creation and what
19. "Human beings must become a cosmic unity, so that they can become
one with Creation.
20. "Conform your lives to the laws; live according to the laws of nature,
then you will also live according to the laws of Creation.
21. "Regardless of how much humans may suffer, the power of Creation
within them is immeasurably greater, and it will conquer all ills.
22. "When human beings live within their consciousness only as mortal
humans, they are inaccessibly remote from their spirit, from Creation
and therefore from its laws.
23. "The greater their dedication to the laws of Creation, the deeper will
become the peace within them.
24. "The happiness of humans consists in seeking and finding the truth,
so they may tiiereby gather knowledge, gain wisdom, and think and act in
accordance with Creation.
25. "Only through the circumstances of human life can humans develop
and use their Creational powers in consciousness and in spirit.
26. "Humans gain experience in the use of their powers and capabilities
only by trying daily to unlock them.
27. "As long as human beings do not become one with Creation, they will
never be able to rise above death or near- death, since the fear of the
unknown is within them. Only when they are able to fully recognize the
perfection and unity of Creation can they slowly begin to acquire
28. "instead of following instinctive and impulsive urges, humans should
live by cognition and wisdom, so that they may live justly according to
the laws and directives.
29. "Humans should not lose their way in the thicket of limitations, but
should expand their consciousness and seek and find knowledge, logic
and truth, and from these learn wisdom.
30. "Thereby they will come closer to their life's goal and become
cognizant of the Creational principle in all things.
31. "Thousands of lights will guide humans along their path, provided
they observe and follow them.
32. "Human beings will attain all their knowledge and wisdom, provided
they seriously strive for perfection.
33. "The laws serve all those who are prepared to seek the truth in
unlimited measure and to learn wisdom from tiiem.
34. "For in mastering all possible orientations within themselves, they
develop their spiritual powers to higher and higher levels, and in so doing
they perfect themselves.
35. "Humans should not attempt to dwell upon their physical miseiy, but
upon the reality of the spirit and the existence of Creation.
36. "A continual restlessness exists within humans, because they have a
premonition that Creation is their fate and destination.
37. "Humans may be great, wise and good, yet this is not sufficient, for
they can always become greater, wiser and better.
38. "There may be no limits to love, peace and joy, because the present
state must always be exceeded.
39. "Truly, I say to you, a love that is unlimited, constant and unfailing is
unconditional and is a pure love, in whose fire all that is impure and evil
40. "Such a love is Creation's love and, therefore its laws as well, to
which humanity has been predestined since the beginning of time.
41. "Since this is the ultimate destination for human beings, they must
take steps to guarantee that this will come to be, for this is their destiny.
42. "But as yet humans do not understand the wisdom of this teaching,
and therefore it is being adulterated eveiy where on Earth.
43. "In their ignorance, humans are falsifying the teachings in many ways
and forms, so that they are becoming diffused and unintelligible.
44. "But in two times a thousand years they shall be taught anew
without falsification, when humans become sensible and
knowledgeable, and a new age heralds great upheavals.
45. "And it can be read in the stars that the people of the new age will
be great revolutionaries. Thus, some special predestined people, who
will be the new proclaimers of my teachings, will preach them
unfalsified and with great courage.
46. "But you, go therefore and prepare the way for my teachings and
make all peoples their disciples.
47. "However, beware of false teachings, which you may allow to arise
because of your lack of judgment, for some of you are inclined that way.
48. "Teach them to follow everything I have commanded you, so you do
not falsify my teachings."
49. And it came to pass, that while he was speaking to them in this
manner, a thundering came from the sky, and a great light descended.
50. The light settled on the ground not far from them, and it glittered like
metal in the sunlight.
51.Jmmanuel spoke no more, but went to the metallic light and entered
52. Then, however, a haze arose all around it. Once again a thundering
began and the light ascended back into the sky.
53. And the disciples returned to Jerusalem in secret and made known the
events among their own kind.
Jmmanuel In Damascus
1. Jmmanuel was set down by the great light in Syria, where he lived for
two years in Damascus without being recognized.
2. After this time he sent a messenger to Galilee to seek out his brother,
Thomas, and his disciple, Judas Iscariot.
3. Two months passed, however, before they joined Jmmanuel and
brought bad news.
4. His brother Thomas spoke, saying, "Your disciples have greatly
falsified your teachings; they insult you by calling you the son of God
and they also set you equal to Creation.
5. "The chief priests and elders persecute your followers and have them
stoned when they are caught.
6. "But Thomas, one of your disciples, fled, and it is reported that he has
departed with a caravan for the land of India.
7. "A great enemy of yours has arisen in a man named Saul.
8. "He is fuming with rage and utters death threats against your disciples
and those who trust in your teachings.
9. "He is having letters written to the synagogues in all regions, whereby
if any followers of your new teachings are found, they will be bound and
taken to Jerusalem.
10. "No distinction is being made between women, men and children.
They will all be found guilty and condemned to die."
11. But Jmmanuel said, "Don't be afraid, the time will soon come when
Saul will receive a lesson regarding his evil thinking.
12. "He is already on the road to Damascus, following you and Judas
Iscariot here now, in order to lead you back to Jerusalem in shackles.
13. "However, 1 will confront him before he reaches Damascus, and since
he believes me dead, he will presume he is seeing a ghost."
14. Jmmanuel set out to see a friend who was helpful to him in secret
things that involved powders, salves and liquids that smelted bad.
15. Well supplied with these things, he departed, leaving the city by way
of the road to Galilee.
16. A day's trip from Damascus, he waited for two days in the rocks and
prepared his concoction.
17. During the night he saw a large group of armed men coming, among
them Saul, the persecutor of his disciples.
18. When they were near, he struck a fire and tossed it into his
concoction, thus producing a powerfully bright light that blinded the
19. Jmmanuel continued stoking the flaring concoction, so that powerful
flashes of light, stars and fireballs shot into the sky or fell from it. All this
was accompanied by thundering booms and loud hissing sounds, as if
from gigantic dragons and serpents.
20. The thundering and booms subsided, as did the hissing. The blinding
flashes and the multi-coloured fires died down, yet stinging smoke
continued to cover the land and caused the group to cough and shed tears.
21. Then Jmmanuel called out, "Saul, Saul, why do you persecute my
22. But Saul was afraid and fell to the ground, crying out, "Who are you
who speaks to me like this?"
23. And Jmmanuel answered, saying, "I am Jmmanuel whom you
persecute in your hatred, along with my disciples.
24. "Get up. Go into the city and let yourself be taught how you should
25. Saul was veiy afraid and said, "But you are the one who was
crucified. So you are dead and must be speaking to me as a ghost."
26. However Jmmanuel did not answer him. He left and headed for
27. But the men who were Saul's companions stood still, petrified with
fear, because they also believed they had heard a ghost.
28. Saul got up from the ground and opened his eyes. However, he saw
nothing because his eyes were blinded, for he had stared directly into the
bright light Jmmanuel had generated.
29. His companions then took him by the hand and led him to Damascus,
30. and for three days he saw nothing, ate nothing and drank nothing.
31. However, one of Jmrnanuel's disciples came to Saul and preached to
him the new teachings, and gradually he accepted them.
32. But because of the events by the rocks, his mind was slightly
confused. He misunderstood much and spoke incoherently.
33. Somewhat confused in his mind, he went away and preached
incoherent nonsense to the people.
34. Jmmanuel, however, remained in Damascus another thirty days and
made it known that he would be leaving the country and travelling to the
land of India.
35. His mother Maiy came from Nazareth and set out on the road to the
land of India with Jmmanuel, his brother Thomas, and Judas Iscariot.
36. And Jmmanuel began to preach again and teach the people wherever
he encountered them along the way and in any settlement he came to.
37. There was a new strength within him and his teachings were more
powerful than before.
I eaching A bout C reation
1. Jmmanuel preached powerfully, saying, "Behold, Creation stands
above humanity, above god and above everything.
2. "It appears to be perfect by human comprehension, but this is not so.
3. "Since Creation is spirit and thus lives, even it must forever perfect
4. "But since it is one within itself, it can perfect itself by way of its own
creations, through the generation of new spirit forms that dwell within
humans, give them life, and evolve towards perfection through their
5. "The newly generated spirit is part of Creation itself; however, it is
unknowing down to the smallest iota.
6. "When a new spirit is created, which is still unknowing in every way,
it lives in a human body and begins to learn.
7. "Persons may consider the unknowing spirit as stupid and say that the
individual is confused.
8. "But it is not, because it is only unknowing and devoid of knowledge
9. "Thus may this new spirit live a life within a human being in order to
10. "Then, when this spirit enters the beyond, it is no longer as
unknowing as it was at the time of its beginning.
11. "And it returns into the worid and lives again as a human being but is
no longer quite as unknowing as it was at its beginning.
12. "Again it learns and gathers further knowledge and new wisdom, and
thereby increasingly escapes from ignorance.
13. "So, after many renewed lives, the time comes when people say that
this spirit is normal and not confused.
14. "But this is neither the end of the spirit nor its fulfilment, because,
having become knowing, the spirit now seeks the greatest wisdom.
15. "Thus, the human spirit perfects itself so extensively that it unfolds in
a Creational manner and ultimately becomes one with Creation, as it was
destined from the eariiest beginning.
16. "Thus, Creation has brought forth a new spirit, allowing it to be
perfected independently in the human body. The perfected spirit returns
to Creation to become one with it, and in this manner Creation perfects
itself within itself, for in it is the knowledge and wisdom to do so.
17. "Truly, I say to you, the time will never come when Creation ceases
to create new spirit forms and to broaden itself,
18. "However, Creation also requires rest, a characteristic of all that lives,
and when it slumbers it does not create.
19. "Just as human life has day and night and is divided into work and
rest, so Creation also has its times of work and rest.
20. "Its period, however, is different from that of people, because its laws
are the laws of the spirit,
21. "while human laws are the laws of material life.
22. "The material life is limited, but the life of the spirit lasts forever and
knows no end.
23. "Creation, however, is subject to the laws of Primeval-Timelessness
and Primeval- Creation, which is the Absolute Absolutum and the
beginning and endlessness of eveiy thing. And it was created out of
24. "Its secret is that which is immeasurable and is based on the
number seven, which is counted in 'times.'
25. "This is one of the secrets and laws the human mind will solve only
when it reaches perfection.
26. "But let it be said that the laws of life are not hidden from the wise
man, hence he can recognize and follow them.
27. 'Thus the wise understand that the secret of Primeval-Creation lies
in the number seven and in computations based thereon. Thus they will
gather and retain the knowledge that Creation has a time for work or
rest that is also based upon the number seven.
28. "Creation rested in a state of slumber for seven Great Times when
nothing existed, not even the universe.
^^ Absolube Absolutum: Most basic CreatLonal levd or most basic Absolutum level,
respectivdy, of which there are seven. From the hi^iest Absolutum levd down to the
lowest the following sequence is valid BEING Absolutum, Zohar Absolutum, Si:per
Absolutum, Creative Absolutum, Central Absolutum, Ur-[= primal, original, prime]
Absolubmn, and Absolube Absolutum Out of the Absolube Absolutum the first
Creation fonii of the lowest kind was creabed - the material universe, the universal
consciousness or universe in vMch We exist. This universe, universal consciousness,
or Creation fomi, respectivdy, v\4iich is the first and lowest of all 1049 Creation
forms, has OBabed out of itsdf all Creational energies, i.e., all spirit energies and
Spirit forms. It is therefore the creation of its own Ur-source. The Absolube
Absolutum is the idea-rdabed pnxieative power only, out of v\4iich the lowest
Creation form that is our DERN Universe has come forth
29. "Only Creation itself existed in slumber, and it brought forth no
creature nor anything.
30. "However, it did awaken from its slumber through the seven cycles of
seven Great Times and began to create creatures and eveiy thing.
31. "After having rested for seven cycles of seven Great Times, it is now
creating living organisms and everything else, and it will do so for seven
more cycles of seven Great Times, until it requires rest again and reposes
anew in deep slumber for a further seven Great Times.
32. "When it will rest again and lie down in slumber, nothing will exist
except for Creation itself.
33. "There will be neither creatures nor any other thing.
34. "Only Creation itself will exist during the seven cycles of the seven
Great Times, because it will rest and slumber until it awakens again and
brings forth new creatures and everything else.
35. "Just as Creation is one within itself, however, so is all life, being and
existence one within itself.
36. "It is by the law of Creation that all humans, plants, animals and all
life are one in themselves.
37. "A person may believe that everything is two or three, but that is not
so, because everytiiing is one.
38. "Whatever people believe to be two or three is actually one, so they
should make everything that is two or three into one.
39. "Since the spirit in a person is part of Creation, it is one with
Creation; consequently it is not two.
40. "And since the body is a part of the spirit in a different form and
matter, it is therefore one with the spirit; consequently it is not two.
41. "The teachings state that there is a unity and not, in any way or
form, a duality or trinity.
42. "If it appears to people that there is a duality or trinity, then they are
the victims of deception, for they do not think logically but according to
43. "But if they think according to the knowledge of the spirit, they find
the logic, which is also in the law.
44. "Only human thinking can be incorrect, not the laws of Creation.
45. "For this reason, it is said that everything emanates from a unity, and
a duality seems apparent only because humans, in their limited thinking,
cannot grasp the truth.
46. "Since eveiy thing is a unity and everything emanates from it, no
duality or trinity whatsoever can exist because it would violate the laws
47. "Therefore people should make the two or three into one and think
and act according to the laws of Creation.
48. "Only in ignorance does a person fabricate a duality or trinity and
give offence to the laws of Creation.
49. "When a person aligns everything into this unity, making everything
into one, and then says to a mountain, 'Move away,' then it will move
50. "When everything is one in Creation, in its laws, in the creatures and
in matter, it is without error.
51. "When a wise man says there are always two of everything, he means
that they are one within themselves and one together.
52. "It is only two in appearance, because in itself and also together it is
53. "Therefore evil is one in itself because it is also good in itself.
Likewise, good is one in itself because it is just as much evil in itself.
54. "Since even when apart they are one and a unity, together they are
also one and a unity, for this is the law of Creation.
55. "Thus the result is that there are two parts in appearance, but they are
both one in themselves and one when together.
56. "If, therefore, people Sc^ there exists also a trinity, then their
consciousness has been addled by some cult falsified teachings or
57. "A unity always consists of two parts, wtdch are one in fhennselves
and are a diiality only in ^pearance.
58. "Since a pei:son is a unity of two parts, the spirit is a unity of two
parts, but both are one in fhernselves and one together.
59. "The body cannot live without the spirit and conversely, because
spirit and body are a unity despite their seeming duality.
60. "The spirit, however, lives according to the same law, because in
itself it also consists of two parts and is one in each part; thus it is one in
61. "The two parts of the spirit are wisdom and power.
62. "Without wisdom of the spirit, its power cannot be utilized, nor can
any wisdom emerge without spiritual power.
63. "Hence, two things are always required that are one within
themselves, so there is a oneness within the unity but not a duality.
64. "Thus the law says that a human being is a unity in itself, which
consists of two equal parts that form a unity, both within themselves and
65. "And the two equal parts in the human being, each of which
constitutes a unity within itself, are the body and the spirit
66. "So when the scribes teach that a person lives in a trinity, this
teaching is erroneous and falsified, because it is not taught in accordance
with the laws of Creation."
Cults around J mmanuel
1. It came to pass that J mmanuel, his mother Maiy, and his brother
Thomas travelled on into the cities at the sea in the north. Since olden
times, warrior women inhabited the area, but their descendants were now
2. He preached to them the new teachings according to his knowledge but
had to flee their cities when they attempted to kill him.
3. Their own teachings, far removed from truth, were from a rigid
religious cult; and they punished with death those who taught differently.
4. Jmmanuel was treated as an outcast by these people and persecuted as
an agitator against their cult. So he fled.
5. It came to pass during his flight that he met up with a large caravan. He
and his following joined it and continued inland and into the mountains.
6. They travelled through the central part of the country for many weeks
whereupon they came to another sea and into the city of Ephesus.
7. But Jmmanuel was very much afraid, and no longer preached his new
teachings so that no one would recognize him; for in Ephesus were many
people-dealers and merchants, who came there from Jerusalem to
8. Many among them had known Jmmanuel and had not been well
disposed toward him; therefore he avoided them and obscured his face.
9. The dealers and merchants in Ephesus had spread the stoiy of
Jmmanuel and his purported death, which had occurred two-and-one-half
10. However, after he had been in the city for a few days, behold, he was
recognized by one of the merchants who informed others of like belief.
They belonged to a secret group called the Association of the Essenes.
11. They brought Jmmanuel to a meeting that was secret, for they feared
the people because their secret society was considered unlawful.
12. But among them was one named Juthan, the most senior of the secret
society in Jerusalem, and he spoke, saying,
13. "Behold, we know very well what has taken place in your life, but we
do not understand how you can still be among the living. So, do tell us
14. Jmmanuel feared that he would be bound and returned to Jerusalem if
he remained silent in front of the conspirators; so he recounted everything
to the Essenes.
15. And he told them about all that had transpired and how he had fled
from Jerusalem and had arrived in their region.
16. Juthan, the eldest, said, "Behold, we belong to a secret group called
the Association of the Essenes.
17. "Our quest and knowledge are not attuned to the teachings of the
scribes, but to the secrets of nature and all that is inexplicable to humans.
18. "You are great in your knowledge, and by all measures you have
advanced in knowledge far beyond us and the scribes, Pharisees,
astrologers, even the elders and the philosophers.
19. "Therefore, come join our society, be one of us and teach us your
20. But Jmmanuel answered, saying, "Even if I were to teach you my
knowledge, it would not agree with your teachings, because you follow
incomplete human wisdom, whereas I adhere to spiritual wisdom.
21. "Therefore, I think that our different teachings would be incompatible
with each other.
22. "It is also not my inclination to spread my knowledge and teachings
in secret, as you do, since your secret Association of Essenes is
23. "But let me think over the pros and cons for three days, and whether I
will then tell you 'yes' or 'no', because I must first think about everything
before I give you my last word on it."
24. And Juthan said, "Be it as you say.
25. "Peace be with you.
26. "Go and give us an answer in three days, if you want to speak your
27. But Jmmanuel departed from there, fleeing from the city with his
following, and travelled east, far into the country.
28. And Jmmanuel said to his followers, "Behold, the Association of the
Essenes lives according to an erroneous religious cult, though its
followers gather much from my teachings.
29. "Their old philosophy, however, is not the teaching of truth,
knowledge, love, logic, wisdom and the laws of Creation. Therefore, it is
incorrect and not of adequate or real value.
30. "But they have recognized this and are now weaving my truthful
teachings into their teachings of half-truths, to create from this a new
doctrine so that they can demean me by calling me one of them.
31. "They will claim that I am affiliated with their society and that they
had helped me from the beginning of my life.
32. "And they will even say that my teachings stem from the knowledge
of their cult, and that they had saved me from the cross because I was one
33. "They will claim that all my followers were from their cult,
34. "and they will also claim that I am the son of God.
35. "But I tell you that I have never belonged to this Association of
Essenes and that I have nothing in common with it or its followers; thus I
also never received help from them.
36. "The Association of the Essenes will not be the only group to make
use of my name. Many cults will come forth in my name and will thus
consider themselves great and will want to dazzle the people thereby.
37. "Similarly, people will establish peculiar cults and will glorify me in
them, so as to be more credible, whereby the public can be further
enslaved and exploited.
38. "And so, many cults will be established in my name, but their purpose
will only be to enslave people in their consciousness and freedom,
thereby bringing the cults great power over the people, the land and the
39. "But I tell you that no cult will be righteous if it does not recognize
Creation alone as the highest power and does not live according to its
laws and directives.
40. "And no cult will exist that preaches the truthful teachings, the
knowledge or the truth.
41. "It will be two times a thousand years before the time comes when
my teachings will be preached anew, without being falsified. This will
occur when false doctrines and erroneous cults, when lies and fraud,
and when deception by the conjurers of the dead and of spirits, by the
soothsayers and clairvoyants, as well as by all the charlatans of the
truth, will be at their peak.
42. "Until then, false cults, as well as liars, deceivers, charlatans,
conjurers of the dead and of spirits, false soothsayers, clairvoyants, and
false mediums pretending to speak for supernatural, other- dimensional
and extra terrestrial beings from the depths of the universe, will be so
numerous that they can no longer be counted.
43. "And such cults will be built upon human blood, hatred, greed and
power, on lies and deceptions, and on cheating, misunderstanding, self-
deception, confusion of consciousness and delusion.
44. "But just as they will have arisen, so will they be destroyed, because
the truth will triumph,
45. "for there is no untruth that will not be denounced as a lie.
46. "There is nothing hidden that will not become revealed.
47. "Humans will recognize what is before their faces, and what is hidden
from them will reveal itself when they search for the truth and the
enlightenment of wisdom.
48. "But the truth lies deep within the laws of Creation, and there alone
should humankind seek and find it.
49. "Those who seek shall not stop seeking until they find,
50. "and when they find, they will be profoundly shocked and astonished,
but then they will rule over the universe.
51. "May humans recognize from this that the kingdom is within them
and outside of them.
Humankind And Creation
1. It came to pass that Jmmanuel preached of humanity and of Creation as
he went eastward with a caravan.
2. He said, "Humans should look upward to tiie stars, for majestic peace
and grandeur rule there.
3. "As though by immutable law and order, the infinite and everlasting
changes take place there over days, months, years and beyond for
centuries, millennia and millions of years.
4. "Humans, however, should also look downward upon the Earth for
there, as well, is Creational activity and endless becoming and passing
away, and life and existence, toward ever newly developing forms.
5. "Greatness, excellence and beauty rule harmoniously where nature is
left to itself.
6. "But where traces of human order are at work, there pettiness, disgrace
and ugliness testify to alarming disharmony.
7. "With inflated chest, humankind calls itself the crown of creation, and
yet it is not cognizant of Creation and sets persons on a level with it.
8. "But this humankind, which has tamed fire and rules the Earth, will not
9. "Without a doubt, humans will learn to harness water and air, but in the
process they will forget to be cognizant of Creation above them and of its
10. "Thus they will also forget to seek truth, knowledge, love, respect,
life, logic, true freedom and wisdom,
11. "and they will forget to live peacefully with each other.
12. "Their battle ciy will be warfare, for they want to attain power
13. "But when they believe they have power in their hands, they will use
it for enslavement and bloodshed, exploitation, brutality, crime, and
14. "They will speak of honour, freedom and knowledge, but in truth
these will be only hypocrisy, coercion and false teachings.
15. "Thus, in the future, humankind will lose its face and display an evil
and false mask.
16. "Many will degenerate into beasts and spend their earthly days
without knowledge and conscience.
17. "Human ambitions and desires will be directed only toward
acquisition, power, lust, addiction and greed.
18. "With their intellect, humans will arrange the things of this world to
make them subservient, regardless of the fact that in so doing they break
the laws of nature and destroy nature itself in many ways.
19. "They will no longer trust in the eternal truths, which are anchored in
the laws of nature.
20. "Through self-deception, they will find more meaning in the human
sciences than in all the values of the laws of nature and Creation.
21. "In their confusion, humans will believe in this erroneous, self-
created, pathetic philosophy of life, which will be produced through the
cults' confused teachings and through arrangements of human laws and
vagaries of the principles that govern nations.
22. "Humans will want to control their lives by external means, because
they will have forgotten to be aware of their own essence from the
Creational point of view.
23. "Through deceitful means they will delude, cheat and exploit their
fellow humans and the entire world.
24. "And wherever trust and truth still exist, they will change it into
distrust and untruth, and in so doing they will get farther and farther away
from the true life.
25. "Thus, they will also lose sight of the principle of the oldest wisdom,
which states that humans are the measure of all tilings in life because they
are, after all, a part of Creation.
26. "But the time will come when humankind must turn around and
become reacquainted with the eternal values of life.
27. "Initially only a few will know that humans live not only on Earth but
also in the endless expanse of the universe, and that they live not only in
the material world but their spirits reach into another world that can not
be grasped by the ordinary physical senses.
28. "This other one, the ethereal world, is the true home of the spirit.
Therefore, humans should try without ceasing to broaden and deepen
their knowledge, love, truth, logic, true freedom, genuine peace, harmony
and wisdom, so that the spirit may be perfected and lifted up into its true
home, becoming one with Creation.
29. "Truly, 1 say to you, those who understand the truth of this message
and attain insight through wisdom, will awaken to the obligation of
aligning their lives with their destiny of eternal change toward Creation.
30. "When people are honest and seek, they will not hold any
preconceived opinions or prejudices.
31. "But the wise do know and are aware of the law of the everlasting
flow of eternal change. Therefore, they endeavour to adjust to the grand
scheme of events and of progress, because they appreciate the laws of
Creation, namely, that the cycles of existence must be completed as
prescribed by these laws.
32. "Wherever life reveals itself, it is based upon the law of the invisible
mystery that brings about the eternal change.
33. "But persons who disregard and fail to recognize the timeless and
everlasting laws and truths must take upon themselves the dire
34. "Lies and hatred will blind such persons and even entire peoples; and
they will rush into the abyss of their own destruction.
35. "A blind, destructive mania will overcome them, and the heroes
among them will be those who are the greatest destroyers.
36. "Conflict will peraieate people's entire lives, and where there is
discord there is no longer wholeness and perfection.
37. "But as long as imperfection exists in life, humans must bear the
consequences: sickness, misery, injustice, privation, fighting, strife,
slavery, erroneous cults and exploitation leading to bloodshed and death.
38. "So let humankind beware and awaken, for the laws of Creation state:
Only that which is timeless and everlasting is of permanence, of truth and
of wisdom, and so it is."
As we know Albert Meier lost contact with his friend Isa Rashid, who
translated 'Tha Talm ' for some time after it's discovery. In- fact,
Albert Meier heard nothing from Isa Rashid from 1964 right up unto
1974, when he received lire two re- directed packages containing 36
translated chapters of Tli^ TiIumiiJ' from the postal office staff at
Neuthal. And as we also know Albert Meier also received the final
explanatory letter from Isa Rashid around the same time, which was
posted shortly before Isa Rashid' s assassination in Baghdad.
That final letter is included at the end of this epilogue, should anybody
wish to read it.
Now, some people say that since the original T.i. li^lfe were lost when
the Lebanese refugee camp that Isa Rashid was staying at was bombed by
the Israeli's, that there is no longer any proof of the authenticity of 'Til©
Talmud Of Jumiaiiuel' .
And yet, when we bear in mind that the 'Book of Mallisiit'' was a copy of
'j Jifi J BjniTTrj (jj jninifinufiJ'; and when we check 'Fhorinirj ournRl
2 ^^', wtich is also aversion of 'Ihe labnM'. then I would say that if s
proof is dearly beyond question.
^^ The writings of the Asc^td Masl^J^ collectively known as the 'Phonibt
J ' are freely available for download by setting your preferred web- browser to
http://www.phoenixsourcedistributors.com/html/published.html . And you can also
find them hosted at http://www.fourwindslO.com/ioumaIs . 'T^Iionnir JniirnRl ?', is
another rendition of 'Tho. TRlmiid Of Jmman ', which can be either read or
downloaded at both of these fine web-sites [John Grau, 2007].
I should also point out that 'Pho^nk Journal 2' presents a more
extended version of jnimaiiud^s final years, which is why that version is
well worth reading as well.
I can, however, give a brief rendition of the remainder of J iiimiiinid*s
life stoiy, as it's perfectly checkable in the 'f lifi^kK Jo^rkftis'.
What happened after the crucifixion event was that Framiiiiid!, His
mother Maiy, and Jik bother Thomas travelled to Northern India. And to
make the most out of the journey .Jfniiiiiiiu^ stopped at many countries
along the way to preach to anyone that would listen. In- fact because of all
the stopping and preaching, it took Jmiiiaiiii^ Maiy and Thomas several
years to arrive in India.
And the journey was arduous, as we are told that Jmmj^mff^*?: mother,
Mary, became ill and died in the Western Himalaya during Jmmanuel's
38* year. Though mmannd continued onwards and travelled to what is
now known as India's Kashmir region, where lie furthered His
ToacMiigd^ In-fact Jminaim^ visited many parts of India, including
West Pakistan, and Northern India.
In P7ifi 45"^ year Jmroa^mmr married, and it is said Kfi bore numerous
children when '" ■ settled down in Srinagar in the Kashmir region of
India. And from this base he ventured out upon numerous trips to further
It is said that Jnunainii^ died of natural causes somewhere between His
110th and His 115*"^ year, and that Ua was buried in Srinagar.
It is also said that Judas Iscariot was also buried near to Srinagar in his
Now, after Jfflmiaiiu^'^ natural death, ... oldest son Joseph finalised the
account of 'f?!? Fi^flmr ..jujju which Judas had begun. And when
the full version was finished Joseph left India and spent three years
journeying back to Jerusalem where he died, after placing the original
RoIIc penned by Judas back into the tomb of Joseph of Arimathea. And
also, it seems, after Joseph also released a copy of his own finalised
version which found it's way into the hands of the apostle Mathew. And
so, the original Scrolk: penned by Judas remained in the tomb of Joseph
of Arimathea until they were re- discovered by Isa Rashid and Albert
Meier in 1963.
The Letter From Isa Rashid
Hinwil, September 20, 1974- 'Billy' Eduanl Albeit Meier, editor
265 Letter from Isa Rashid
Poste Restante Baghdad, September 14, 1974
Head Post Office
Dear friend Billy:
I am sorry, dear friend, for not having written so long and for not being
able to send you additional translations of the scrolls. That has its reason
in my fears which unfortunately have come true now.
As I always told you, 1 was prepared that one day I would be persecuted
on account of the discovered scrolls. That has happened now. Just barely
was I able to flee from Jerusalem with my family. Now I am staying with
good friends in Baghdad where, however, I cannot stay long and must
move on soon. Where to, I don't know yet, bur I will notify you as soon
I have been persecuted by two different groups, both Christians and Jews,
which was to be anticipated, because the scrolls are not favourable
towards either religion. After my lucky escape a misfortune struck me,
which cannot be made undone. First I fled from Jerusalem to Lebanon
and stayed there at a refugee camp with my family. But there the Jews
located me and, with their militaiy, attacked the camp, which resulted in
many deaths. Only with great difficulty my family and I escaped the
massacre and we were able to flee once more. But unfortunately all
scrolls got lost and they are no longer in my possession. I believe they all
burned when the Jews destroyed the homes by fire, but maybe they fell
into the hands of lie Jews?
Then the Israelis announced that they had undertaken a punitive action
against Palestinian guerrillas. However, in reality, they, together with
some people from the Christian church, were after me and my scrolls. By
means of the alleged punitive action they were now able to cover up and
falsify the actual reason and purpose of their venture. And because of the
disappearance of the original scrolls, any proof is missing that the New
Testament of the Bible is an outrageous lie whereby mankind is
Dear friend, unfortunately these are the latest bare facts and I do hope that
you and your family will not meet with the same fate as I. After all, you
do have 36 chapters of the Talmud Jmmanuel and they do represent an
immense danger to Christianity, the Jewish faith, Islam and other
religions. Therefore be veiy cautious and see to it that those few existing
teachings of Jmmanuel will not get lost. They are really too valuable. I
for my part do withdraw from the whole matter because I cannot
endanger my family even more. Therefore keep my name and everything
else a secret on the occasion of publication. I entreat you to do so. I know
that I can always rely on you and thank you for it. Y ou will hear further
news from me on occasion and I am sending you my best regards, also
from my family - Isa Rashid.
The Sign Of Jonah
As I stated in the introduction to this FREEWARE 1'^ Edition of 'Tllft
Talmufl Of Jmmajjudj', I would like to include a few examples of my
own non-linear temporal philosophies and teachings, since 'Tiife
Tpin-tTTri' foretells of the millennium re-emergence of the Jonah life-
stream: which is me, John Grau.
I will add that I originally offeired to travel to Svvitzeriand to translate a
lifetimes worth of non-linear reseaiches to Albert: Meier, but after sending
many e-mails to all members of Albert Meier' s F.I.G.U. gooup aU I found
was for some strange reason that 1 received only one answerback.
Yes just one reply, v\^ch told me that 'Billy no longer meets anybocfy' .
Andv\tenl answered that e-mail, pointing out that the 'Steelmark' forum
is full of stories about people visiting him on a regular basis, and that
perhaps the sender had made some sort of mistake, 1 never received a
reply to that e-mail either!
But then who wants to launch into a negative debate? Not me, that's for
sure. Because of this, I will still fly into any country, including
Switzeriand, if F.I.G.U. ever decide to change their mind; but for now 1
will present a powerful example of the scope of 'The Sign Of Jonah'
teachings right here.
Oh, and if any reader out there has not seen 'The Secret' movie that is
being fronted as FREEWARE on the internet, then I will ask you to
watch it, along with studying my own very in-depth temporal researches,
as they 'tie in' very nicely together [John Grau, 2007].
Volume Six Of The Sign Of Jonah' Series
The Biblical 'BookOf Gtntsls' tells us, on the 6 d^ of Creation that
"God created man in his own image, in the image of God
created he him; male and female created he them..."
And yet, we all like to make things. I love to build cars, motorcycles,
objects of carpentry, electrical gadgets, computer systems, and even
networks of friends. But could I perform the ultimate act of
Qmtsis- could I 'make me a man'?
The Son of the Archangel GabritUmmanue! Sananda He who was
named jtsus Qhsnsk in the Christian Bible, once said to the disciple
"... I am in the Father, and the Father in me... the words
that I speak unto you I speak not of myself: but the Father
that dwelleth in me" .
Chrlsf: went on to tell Philip:
"He that believeth on me, the works that I do shall he do
also; and greater works than these shall he do... "
As for me, yes I do believe in the works, life and station of
fSanfinrJa. I don't place any particular credence on whichever name He is
given, or even in whichever book U© appears in - it is more the 'way' He
accomplished the wonderful things that Ua did. And it seems to me that
the mainstay of the wonderful things that Jia did was that by an act of
ultimate faith that the Fatiitr Of AlUMt Iswas working through Htm.
Egyptian Priests Worshipping The Sun-God AXON
It r«a% is as easjf as tliat*«
So, if I steadfastly believe in Jmmanud SanaMit Ht who is known as
ChiM Midia^, and as Jesu , and a multitude of other names - then can
I 'make me a man?' After all, if the 'Fatiier dwelleth in juimainid', and
if Jnunaniiel 'dwelleth in me', according to my belkC then 1 really ought
to be able to 'make me a man' .
I also need to find out if there is more than one way of 'making me a
man', or even if fhetB are other things that I can 'make me', since this
sutgect interests me so very much After all, and as the age-old adage teJIs
US: "there is more than one way of skinning a cat".
Concerning 'making me a man' the Assmtfff^ Ms^lir HUairltn has the
most interesting account of a group of quite ordinary people that did just
that - they 'made them a man'. Most interestingly his name was Philip,
which provides a very interesting telemetric link to the comments
directed at the disciple Philip by The Clurisl all that 'time' ago.
The Master Hilarion
Now, I don't want anyone to get all incensed and stop reading the rest of
this document just because I dare to research such subject matters, and to
speak in such ways. You SEE, I do so dare , and I will so speak . So,
bearing all this in mind, and assuming nothing more than scientific
interest, let us look at exactly how we all might 'make us a man' .
Tedmiqiie Number One- Making Us A Man
In the early seventies, a group of members belonging to the Toronto
Society For Psychic Research began meditating and directing their
thoughts [»^«««P| towards a fictitious character called Philip. The group
had decided that Philip would be an aristocrat in Cromwellian England,
and that he would have lived in the middle of the seventeenth century.
For a period of one whole year this group met once a week to lend more
b^kf to the advent of Philip. They expanded their account of his habits,
dress- sense, life- style, and demeanour with greater and greater detail.
Yet, in all this time there was no sign of Philip. No 'table knocking', no
'spooky sounds', and no dream- plane or meditational 'visitations'. It
seemed that the initial techniques that the Toronto Society were using
were not 'making them a man' .
Then, one day one of the members of the Psychic Research Team
happened to come across the writings of a man called K.J. Batcheldor,
who had also investigated into the subject of 'making him a man^^'. This
particular researcher suggested 'making a man' out of SONGS, and
^^ To be honest, tMs sort of tying was never any great secret uiM nr)d£m We^
'society' came along. Many Yogis and occultists alike are perfectly c^DaWe of
'maJdngthemaman' to 'watch over' their friends [or even spy on an enen^] and then
report back Some witches do this also, and caU such a hfe-form a 'familiar' Qohn
POEMS, and HUMOUR and RELAXED-EXPECTANCY. The Toronto
Society immediately switched their approach. They wrote music and
poetry about the advent of Philip, as well as telling numerous- but- friendly
jokes about his 'coming'. The group would still hold their visualised
concentration on the character of Philip whilst singing, laughing and
reciting, since that is what K.J. Batcheldor had suggested in his writings.
As a side- point, I am reminded here of a famous line from Aleister
Crowley who was fond of telling his students that: "the poet is the failed
Magician", this being because most poets don't really focus their ART in
any specific or useful direction. They often write about failed love affairs,
abject misery, terrible calamities, or fantasy-land acts of heroicness. But
they almost never direct their txtvi at sorting out tiie phvsical worid that
we all walk about in every day. You SEE, after discovering the very
method of 'making them a man', the Toronto Society were focussing
their magical rhvmes in a very sp ecific direction - namely, 'making them
a man' . And, perhaps just like this:
" Yqs I will make myself a man*
And he vM have hands Wm my hands»
His Urlh idU €fHne from songs and rhpfies^
And he vM be a M«id of mlne«.« "^
To this end, I am going to alter the 'spell' initially made by Mr. Aleister
Crowley concerning all you poets, and I am going to ask any poets 'out
there' to 'write them a poem' about repairing the Earth-Plane You may
feel free to plaster such a poem all over the internet, on street lamps,
telegraph poles, shop windows, your own front window, your car rear-
screen, and anyplace else that you can think of placing it. Y ou can even
bury such a poem in the Earth. In- fact, if you, as a 'poet', were to do
what I have just suggested, then you will become a v^jrlTiofJo Of
CrfiRtian, instead of a magical failure simply by following my own and
Mr. K.J Batchel dor's advice. I can even start you off, by making my own
poem right now, which I will plaster all over the spiritual web- sites, and
which I will distribute inside an essay:
" The poels came from a^^cywh^re^
And made thdr Magic fill the alr«
JniSt as the magk rhymes did pxm^
And mmk 'time* ils^ was changed*
No *aflenivards* and no *h^kim\
JnSt one NOW aU Mtd with awo."
Do you know there is a Draid Prophecy about the advent of an 'Army
of Poets' that arrives sometimes between the Millennium and 2012. 1 will
write more about this 'Army Of Poels' Prophecy in another essay soon.
Anyway, returning back to the creation of Philip, we find that within just
four weeks of this new lyrical approach Philip really was 'bom'. The
Toronto Society for Psychic Research really had 'made them a man' .
At first the spirit form of Philip would levitate items in the room, and
move and knock on solid objects to announce his presence. Later a code
system was devised to enable the Toronto group to speak with tiie life -
form that they reallv did make. And later still psychics were brought in
that could SEE him.
In the early days of Philips life his answers to questions varied according
to the preferences of the questioner. It seemed he was a gestalt entity
made from the desires of all those that had inputted into his 'advent', and
that he answered to please, rather than stating his own point of view.
Though later this changed, and Philip took on a definite individual
character. Philip even had a temper tantrum and threw furniture across a
room when the group experimented and held the meeting in a different
location leaving poor Philip alone one week. Philip was taking on
character, and like a child, he was growing.
'Happy Birthday to PlillUp* Happy BfarQiday To You.
In the book 'fyfhar Ktngdonis', tiie \ f^mntff^ F-^^r^r fffPsrfon makes
clear exactly what the Toronto Society had done. Hilarion makes clear
that there is a ' threshold of p ermanence ' when directing BELI^fT at a
focused point in time- space; and that once this 'threshold' is crossed that
LIFE IS INDEED BESTOWED. It is as simple as that. Speaking more
precisely Hilarion continues, saying that after crossing this threshold that:
"... the entity is able to remain as a coherent and unified
being apart from the person or persons who created him".
Hiladl^r^ also warns that if a person or a group of people were to 'make
them a man' like the Toronto Society did, that the 'makers' become
karmically responsible for the 'quality' and 'health' of the said life- form.
And by this riflarion means that the 'maker' or 'makers' have to give the
entity seven chakras, and concentrate on a perfected, spiritual and healthy
'creation'. Failure to do this means a karmic backlash of ill-heal tli
directed at the 'maker' or 'makers' of the life- form in question - yes
serious stuff to bear in mind here.
There are other documented examples of such 'creations'. In- fact the
Asc^M MmSI^ HilMiiiii informs us that many such 'creations' have
now incarnated into physical bodies and joined liie accepted process of
Universil Matnratlwi just like the rest of us. So you SEE, any single
one of us can most definitely 'make us a man'. A man is made from
poems and songs, and from love, laughter and relaxed expectation. Do
you know, I always thought that such things could be done. Of course,
you'd need to have firm- and- worthy spiritual •f^^^<'^ since we already
know that "He that believeth on me, the works that I do shall he do also".
And so it would naturally follow that 'He that does NOT believe in
Chrlsil' would be capable of 'making him a monstrosity' .
TedmiqiieTwo- Maldng Us T^McnistrQsitles In Large Glass Jars
Make no mistake monstrosities have indeed been made. One of the most
cited examples of this sort of thing is the case of the Count von Kiiffstein,
who experimented in 1775 at his castle in the Tyrol and who produced
ten living creatures known as 'homunculi'.
The creatures were reared in glass jars filled with fresh rain-water and
human blood, and mostly served to stroke the count's ego^^ It would
^5pear that this was not a man that 'Mieveth on' J m m r nutl Sanmia. It
would also appear that symbolically speaking, that the Count von
Kiiff stein 'sang' some quite nasty songs, which resulted in ten quite nasty
creatures coming to 'life'. The homunculi were witnessed by Count Max
Lemberg and Count Franz-Josef von Thun, as well as Count von
Kiiffstein's butler, who kept a diaiy that 'surfaced' many years later.
So we can 'make us a man', and we can even 'make us a monster', but
Tedmiqut Thxm - Makjng Us A RmAm Full Of Mtn And Womea
In the document I wrote called 'Talking With Angels^^ ', I quoted the
Toltec Elder Tham Mares v\^o made dear the fact that there is no such
thing as a ' sorcerer ' . Theun Mares went on to say that anyone ought to be
able to do the kind of things that a 'sorcerer' does, since such techniques
are the natural heritage of mankind. You SEE following the destruction
of Atlantis and the so-called 'fall of man, the only remaining handful of
people that still remembered how to perform such acts of creation were
given the label of 'sorcerer' by the aristocracy to make them sound
fantastic, abnormal, or scary. Though in all truth it was everyone else that
was abnormal and scary, with the few remaining 'sorcerers' walking
about being the only normal people left.
" The demonic MfifMChy had played quite a trick on the Count, as he was
instructed to masturbate over a pile of cow dung inside a hermetically sealed room, to
produce the foetuses that could be later transplanted into the glass jars - which he did!
To find out how such a monstrosity REALLY comes into bein g, please read on, as it
ti-anspires to be NOTHING TO DO WITH MASTURBATING OVER COW DUNG
Hohn Grau, 2006].
Please refer to Volume Two of this series [John Gray, 2006] .
One such sorcerer is affectionately known as 'The Death Defier' in the
Carlos Castaneda series of books.
This particular chap had lived for thousands of years, and had learnt
every single language on the Earth-Plane He had found out how to
change from a man into a woman, and had even found a way of slipping
through the atoms of space to make his very own Realm to live in. This
was a most interesting move, since his own Realm was not privy to the
time constraints of the Physici.1 Plim^ meaning that once the Death
Defier went to live there , his ageing process had stopped.
I'll give you all a most interesting quote at this point concerning the
Realm of the Death Defier, since it was full of men and women that he
Here Carlos has been p ulled into the intended Realm of the Death Defier,
and has met some of the peoples in the Death Defier' s Realm:
"Daringly, I even grabbed a couple of people, whom 1 seemed
to scare considerably. I felt their mass. They were as real as
anv thing I consider real . .. "
After asking the Death Defier about the people that he had just touched,
Carlos was surprised when the Death Defier told him:
"Those people out there are so real that they even have thoughts".
And, to add the final due to the puzzle-piece of v\^o really made that
Realm and all those people, we find that the Death- Defier also told
"Since you know qiite a bit about this tovvn, even though
you've never tried to visualise it . . you are now helping me to
intend it. I bet you won't believe me if I tell you that this town
you are looking at now doesn't really exist, outside your intent
Of-course 'reasons' shift as linear notions of 'time' pass. And by this I
mean that at the point the Death Defier originally made that Realm, the
Death Defier was solely responsible for it. Later, at the point that Carlos
also BELIEVED in that Realm, Carlos was told that now both he and the
Death Defier were responsible for all those lives, buildings, dreams and
aspirations. More- so, what will happen the moment that I release this
essay on the internet, is that EVERY SINGLE PERSON THAT READS
IT WILL BECOME RESPONSIBLE FOR THE CREATION OF ALL
THOSE PEOPLE AND BUILDINGS TOO.
WeU done et^^body* you jusi 'made yours^ a Reiliii ftill of
Of course, at the multi- dimensional level, it alway s was all of us that
made the Realm of tiie Death Defier . And this act of oreiUoa by all of
us, will include all of the men and woman that lived in that Realm, and
even all the buildings that all those people lived in. This being since the
Death Defier only had one mind to intend and *iELIEVE with, whilst all
of the rest of us had millions of minds . And we all already understand
that you can input your BELIEF into anything you like either before,
during or after it '^parently' sprang into being.
So, we have discovered three methods of 'making us a man', which in all
truth amount to exactly the same method - which is simply the method of
'RFi iFViwn us' amaa awomaa or even 10 hornunculi into existence.
But v\^iat dse can we all make? How about for example, 'making us a
shower of rairi if we were to get thirsty; or perii^^ if we needed a wash.
Refer to all the preceding essays in this series [John Grau, 2006].
or to grow some plants to eat, or even to grow some pretty flowers to
Tedinkiae Four - Maldng Us A Rain-Cloud
Wdl, at the multi-dimensional levd a shower of lain is made of:  all
the BEFOR£'S - meaning all those people that said or thought
something like: "hey I really hope it rains soon, as the flowers in my
garden need a good watering",  all the AFTER' S - meaning all those
people that said or thought something like: "wow, that rain last week was
fantastic", and of course,  all the DURING *S - meaning all those
people that said or thought something like: "hey this rain is just what we
Hey this rain
is just wtiat
/'^ey, we real^N.
( liope it rains )
Y ou SEE, we are all «^^-*af«ators of all that we see whether we like it or
not. We always were, we are right now, and we always will be. And in
the case the weather, well, since the advent of radio, and later T.V., the
'Illuminati' have been using the weather 'programmes' to manufacture
weather pattems by the method of - yes you guessed it - g ettin g all of us
to do it for them by BELIEVING it is so. Sometimes this means that we
all get to make a drought or a storm, since these are magical 'threshold
conditions' that are needed by the 'Illuminate' to perfonn thdr various
acts of demonic sodal maintenance^^ .
^^ The 'threshold' conditions are listed in many esoteric books. They indude 
drought,  storm,  solstice,  midnight,  fog,  mist,  dawn ,  dusk, 
dark moon,  6"' rd^ of the new moon,  faiiy rings,  dew,  tornado,
 earthquake,  waterfalls,  hurricane,  lightening,  blizzard, 
eclipse,  eruption. These are the 'times' when the various Planes overiap making
occult practices much more potent. It is also written that fog is especially powerful
Of- course, bearing all this new knowledge in mind, this will mean that
since we have all lent our BELIEF to all the events given in this essay
that we are now all partly responsible for:  the creation of the
Cromwellian entity Philip,  the creation of the ten homunculi living in
glass jars in the Count von Kiiffstein's castle in Tyrol all that 'time' ago,
and,  the creation of a 'world full of men' in the so-called private
realm of the Death-Defier sorcerer. No doubt these veiy latest findings
are something that the Toronto Society for Psychic Research, the Count
von K tiff stein, and even the Death-Defier sorcerer had not originally
bargained for - until MOW that is. You SEE, they all 'thought' that they
were stand-a-lone masters of magic, when, in all truth, they only had
ONE MIND to create with, whilst all of us that found about such works
'afterwards' had millions of minds \d BELIEVH 'backwards' with.
during a 'double- threshold - such as fog- plus-lightening, or fog- plus- midnight, or
fog-plus-6'^ni^-of-fhe-nEw-inoon QohnGrau, 2006].
In the document I wrote called 'The Kiddle Of The Ipsissimus^^', I
made dear the fact that is not just a matter of Mankind 'making them a
man', or 'making them a monster', or even just a matter 'making them a
rain-doud.': since, as a groi^), we are wholly responsible for creatin g
every single tiimg that we all encounter upon tiie Physical Plane In that
particular document I used the example of the 'mass media', which is
used by the 'Illuminiti' families that, up until now, have been using
Mankind's misappropriated BELIEF to manufacture various
inappropriate reality structures; which then manifest themselves upon the
veiy word we all walk about upon. And let's face it, our earlier weather
conjuration example was a good illustration of that.
So, let us look at a direct example of us all 'making us some-thing or
other' that will become a physicalised reality on the Earth-Plane As
usual we will 'make us' the thing in question by the method of lending
our mutually- shared lELIEF towards the very thing that we are all
considering. And as usual, we may 'spell' before or durhig, or even
afler the advent of the very thing we will all help to
Tedudqiie Four - Making Us A Nasj^ G roup Of Slack Magidans
That All GelTo Take Ov^ The World
This time, let us 'make us a nasty group of black magicians that all get to
take-over the world'.
A Nasty Bunch Of Black Magicians
Now, you might 'think' that making us such a thing as 'a nasty group of
black magicians that get to take over the world' is a veiy odd thing to
decide to make. And, I suppose that if you were 'thinking' such a thing,
then I would have to completely agree with your concerns. However,
since we are already partially responsible for 'making us ten monsters in
glass jars', by the method of our shared knowledge of such things. And
since we are even partially responsible for conjuring the 911 'Twin
Please refer to Volume Four of the series [John Giau, 2006] .
Tower' disaster, // we BELIEVED it was so^^ then, in all honesty,
'niaking us a nasty bunch of black rnagicians' is neither here nor there in
the Cosmic Scb^ofie of things.
To 'make us' such a group, we will use the method of writing a whole
series of 'conspiracy' books, videos, periodicals, magazines, tapes, C.D.'s
and D.V.D.'s. And if all that isn't enough, we will all write a mass of
web- pages about the very subject all over the internet^ ^ . We wUl also visit
bars, rd^-dubs, work-places, and friends houses, and we will 'spread all
this news around' by the method of gossiping about it all to pretty-well
evesyone that we come in contact with . We will even Ml dl our
childrei about this nasty groip, to enable them to visit school
playgrounds, and to tell other childrei all about it too. As usual the rules
are that you can CONTRIBUTE your oclIEF to making this 'nasty
group of black ma^tiiLiis' either BEFORE this group of manifests upon
the Physical Plane. You can also CONTRIBUTE your ^i^LIEF
towards making this nasty group DURING the physical manifestation of
them. And you can even CONTRIBUTE your RELIEF towards making
this nasty group AFTER they are all 'made' .
If you CONTRIBUTE your BELIEF towards making this 'nasty group'
BlFORE they arrive, then you will need to 'say' or 'think' things like:
"I have this terrible feeling that something quite awful is
about to happen, that will literally rock the Earth off of it's
Be aware that you will need to perform this act of mis^propriated
BELIEF whilst in a previous incarnation, sometime towards the end of
the Atlantean epoch. If you CONTRIBUTE your BELIEF towards
^^ At the multi-dimensional levd we find that the 'Dliminaiti' that orchestrated the
911 demDiition, would have been 'spdled' [mentally controlled] by the mLthons of
'believers' that all read about it 'afber' on the various conspiracy web-sites. This
would have been because the general public mentally irpjtted much more 'belief
into that particular CONIURATION than the lUuminati ever did Now v\tej:e is your
^^ Which are really nothing more then temporal 'spdls'. Patrick BeiUringer at the
www.fourwindslO.com web- site understands these principles. For example He
sometimes writes articles about NESARA already happening - regardless of whether
it really has or hasn't yet. This is a new kind of NEWS, which is best supported by all
of our iillllF [John Grau, 2006].
^^ Incidentally to STOP [reverse] this process, we would have to visit all the people
and places again, only this time spreading the story that the 'Illuminati' completely
ran out of p ower , and then failed miserably at every thing - wliich is the b&^ of all
making this 'nasty group' DURING the time that they exist upon the
Physical Plane, then you will need to 'say' or 'think' things like:
"Yeeesh, these nasty black magicians are so powerful, what
can we do to stop them - surely only the Ascended Masl^rs
can help us now?"
Qf-course, you may 'Sc^ or 'think' things like this right now in this vey
incarnation that you find yoursdf experiendng at this moment And if
you CONTRIBtjTE your BELIEF towards making this 'nasty group'
AFTER they arrive, then you will need to 'say' or 'think' clever
historical things such as:
"From London, the reptile- Aryan Elite dictates its policy
and Agenda to its 'branch managers', the bloodline families
in each country, which ensure that the London co-ordinated
Agenda is introduced globally".
With this dever historical 'afterwards' spelling, you mey use this present
incarnation, or even pck one that you hsR^en' t even had yet
Make no mistake though, whatever you omldbute your
towards will head straight for the veiy thing you are conjuring: whether
you contribute towards it's advent before^ or during, or after it's
appearance on the Pliy^cil Ptene^'
^ ^ In a recent channelling of the Galactic FederatLon entity Kiyon that was posted on
the www.fourwindslO.com web- site, we are told: "What if the darkest of the dark on
At this point, I am really hoping that you can all SEE the multi -
dimensional make -up of ANYTHING we ever encounter upon the
Physical Plane. I am also really hoping that everybody reading this essay
realises that we are ALL quite guilty of making the very things that we
worry about ' before, tiie very things that we empower 'during', and the
very things that we recount over 'M.ti&c' .
You can probably SEE why J mmanud Sananda taught that for g iveness
is the only way forwards, since, as the Sovtr^gn ^rtalWi boa of the
Local Universe of Nebadon jir; understood the workings of the other
dimensions'^ that all get to 'make-ip' the one that Mankind walks about
in. You can probably also SEE why the original White Atlantean Priests
practised a way of life that was known as 'The Law Of The One' .
i-' it A" T 1.1 -■T?:k:iL-Llli.'
. - "f
The Lost City Of Atlantis That Plato Spoke Of
And I really hope that you can all understand why all the worlds peoples,
wherever they may be, need to RETURN to this 'Law Of The One'
view- point right NOW .
I - As A Uidled Gniup* We Are The Law
And Make No Mistake > We Are The Law Of The One
You SEE, at the multi-dimensional level we are all wonderful Saints, and
at the very same 'time' as 'guilty as sin' . Basically to 'look ipDn' a thing,
is to be partly responsible for a thing.
this planet, the most evil you can imagine, the supernatural occult... was human
generated and sustained? No Devil, no Satan, just you. Would that bother you?..."
Qohn Grau, 2006].
The Spatial/ Etheric Plane that we all 'grow' upon, the Emotional Plane, the Mental
Plane, the Intuitional Plane, the BuddMc Plane, the Spiritual Plane, the Atmic-
Mrvardc Plane, etc, etc. All of v\4iich interact with and affect the Pliysical Plane that
we all walk about upon [John Grau, 2006].
^ '' J
- T i^ ~
And so, it will naturally follow that the skill of the coming N@v^ World is
to mindfully decide what it is that we are 'looking upon' and
'BELIEVING about'. We also need to get very good at undoing the
things we don't want to 'look upon' or to 'believe about' anymore. And
by this I mean to remove them all.
To siitB this end, we can all UNDO the very things that we do NOT like
to look upon by using bulldozers, teams of builders, electricians,
programmers, dress- makers, tailors, artists, musicians, mantras, prayers,
poems, yoga, magic, and by a mass of other appropriate techniques. But
one thing is for sure, if we keep BELIE¥IN( in 'a nasty bunch of black
magicians that get to take over the world', then we are all going to get no-
place veiy fast.
I will conclude this essc^ by asking every sin^e reader the very same
question And r^/ question is this:
**What will you BELIEVE in today?**
W^sonie lo tht 4^ Dlm^ttsimi and S^ind-bv for the 3^«
As Always Love, Light, And The Sharing Of All Hitherto 'Secret'
John Grau - The One That Was Jonah [references grouped at the end].
*\^ s^ s^ s^ ^^ ^^ ^^ ^^ ^^ ^^ ^^ ^^ ^^
^^ ^^ ^^ ^^ ^^ ^^ ^^ ^^ ^^ ^^ ^^ ^^ ^^
Now, you will have noticed that in Volume Six of 'The Sign Of Jonah'
that I specifically made references to poetiy as powerful magic: which it
really is. And yet, time after time I find myself listening to questionable
'pop' music with lyrics all about failed lover affairs, sexual activity,
warring, poverty, misery, crime, and death, etc, etc.
So how about some song-writers and popular singers coining forwards
now and ' ' the world with the kind of lyrics that 'make us a new
physical plane'; which is what would indeed happen if enough musicians
and entertainers were prepared to 'join in'. So, come on all you famous
entertainers out there, let's see some action p lease [John Grau, 2007].
Volume Seven Of The Sign Of Jonah' Series
The Fourth Dimension
It seems to me that there is a lack of clarity over just what the Fourth
Dimension is, and also on exactly what the Fourth Dimension does. In-
fact, on many of the web-pages liiat I visit, I find an array of documents
that say that the Fourth Dimension is the fragment of the whole
Emolioiial PlaiMe which is known as the Astral Plane - which it is surely
The truth of the Fourth Dimension is veiled in the 'impossible
structures' of mathematical artists, such as M.C. Escher, and which is
quite brilliantly depicted in his 'Day and Night' illustration, which is
The Fourth Dimension is often thought of in terms of 'movement', since
it is here that we find 'thoughts' tfrom the Mental Plane] and 'feelings'
Ifrom the Emotional Plane] travelling through the Fourth Dimension
Ithe 'Cosmic Motherboard'] and then into the Physical Plane atomic
nuclei to manifest various objects and outoomes. We also find unrequited
objects and outoomes exitin g the Physical Plane via the atomic electrons;
and travelling once again, through the Fourth Dimension so that they
can be stored as 'fedlngs* and 'thoughts* in the Emottonal Pkat and
Mental Plane, until they are needed again.
So, now you can see why mathematical artists, such as Escher, are so
'drawn' to depict a two-way movement in their works of four
dimensional art. Since probability comes from the Fourth Dimension
into the Physical Plane atomic nuclei, and is also returned back through
it, via the atomic electrons [or 'exit doors']. And Escher's next illustration
is another quite excellent [and quite a prophetic] warning of that.
The Capetown Toltec Elder TMun M- tells us even more about this
Fourth Dimension. And what we find is that the Fourth Dunension can
be imagined as a giant 'rubix-cube' which is viewed from the 'inside'.
And it is here that all of the pressure ^^ of the Mental Plane 'ideas' and
the Emotional Plane 'fieettnp', is 'vented' into the Physkml Plane
atoms, to manifest some object or outcome.
And if you are still con- fused, let's make two diagrams of the Fourth
Dimension to make things clear. In the next chart I will show the Fourth
Dimension filled with lovely ideas and lovely feelings, which can only
'vent' into the Phjfsical Plane atoms to make a lovely world.
Yes 'fhou^its' and 'feelings' have wei^ [John Giau, 2006].
The Fourth Dimension Filled With
Nice Thoughts And Nice Feelings
As you can SEE, if the FouTtii Dim^^on is only 'passing' nice
thoughts and fe^lngs from the Mental Plane and the Emotional Plane
into 3ie Earth-Plane atomic nuclei, then the 'contents' will look quite
We are all c^)ahle of creating such beauty...
However, that is not always the case. As you can see in the next chart, if
the Fourth Dimension becomes filled with terrible 'ideas' and terrible
'fe^nigs from the Mental Plane and fmolional Plane then the
'contents' will look quite horrific.
The Fourth Dimension FiUed With Horrible
Thoughts And Horrible Feelings
And we are also capable of creating such horror...
OK, so if we drew a chart of the Mental Plane and the Emollonal Plane
'feeding into' the Fourth Djjnen^on which in turn pumps objects and
outcomes into the Ph^cal Plane atomic nuclei, then what would all this
look like? Well, the following chart shows exactly that.
Of course, if we con-sider nn^ ideas which lead to nn^ 'fe^in.'gs';
then the Fourth Dimension will fill to the brim with 'nasty' probability:
which will 'vent' through into the Pli^cal Plane atomic nuclei. And
this, of course, will make a nasty Physical Plane experience for all of us.
At this point, you can probably SEE why we all need to focus on lovely
thoughts' and 'feelings', regardless of whatever we are all
experiencing, since lovely 'thoughts' and 'feelings' can only make a
lovely world. And the next chart shows just that.
At this point many people state: "but I only ever 'think' about
things 'after* they have happened, and so surely I can not be responsible
for any of the terrible news stories that I am always hearing about
'before'?" And, if you were 'thinking something like that, then you are
about to have a bit of a shock.
You SEE, following the destruction of Atlantis, the Black Priesthood
that followed the ways of the demonic hierarchy distorted the language
system in every single country of tiie world, to 'promote' a three
dimensional reality. They made up words for 'before', and 'after*, like
'last Wednesday' and 'next Tuesday', which turned out to be more of a
'hook' for hanging things on than anything else. And this concept of
dates as hooks is made clear in the following chart.
The 'Hook' In Time-Space That Is
Tuesday 18th July 2006
^r<s^ t> Saturday 1st
An iat«i«stiiig example of Ejulli Plaiie tiuuiif^sratloa is given heie, Ou the liaf^is of our siTiad 'statisliad
ample' what \ve can see ]]&k is tliat the liook' thar is known, as Tuesdiay 13th Jxtly niU cciitain [1| a reaQy
bad feeling that was sent ftom a Ijttle qv«]' tvvo weeks 'before'.  a worry about soinetlibig dangerous
happenintt that \f&i Sent bom fourteen months 'before', [i] Hit energiJes of a liCi\^]y day sent bom \v,o
yteaurs and two inoutlis later', [-1] the Uk«hboo<l of ice-ci«ain heiDA a^ ailable for des«rt sent fi:oiu 2 years
aiQd four moutlis before'. [!] the energies of a tuckv' day seat Qiomi oae year later*.  a spookj' spirit
visitation fiom the eiiiit>' kiiowti as "The Bogie Man' sent fiom 2 years and m niontiis "befoie'. and ["]
the ener^s of sonie very^ 'cool' masic sent from ttoe yeas and tluee mouths later,
Yes, it can be quite a shock to find that you understand the workings of
the Fouftii Dimension. Which is made very clear in the chart above
when Sananda tells us all what a day ['hook'] in time- space is really
A day is made from many things, and from many 'times' ...
To put it in vesy sirnple tenns, a day is made of eveaything 'said' and
'believed' and 'thought' and 'felt' about that particular day; by every
person that ever 'spoke about' and 'believed in' and 'thought' and 'felt'
anything about that same day. More- so, it makes no difference at all from
which point in time-space [another date-hook] that you 'contribute' some
belief input from. Since, in all truth you can 'contribute' amounts of
belief 'before' and 'during' and 'after' the very thing you were 'believing
Beheve me when I say that 'there is only Nfm' ...
And by this, I mean that you can 'believe' something about Tuesday 18th
July 2006 at any point 'before it', at any point 'during' it, or at any point
'after' it. But, make no mistake, whenever you choose to 'believe'
something about Tuesday 18th July 2006 has little to do with anything:
since whatever you 'believe' about will always head straight for the very
date I'hook'] that you were hanging your 'belief upon. Which, in our
example case is the hook in time- space that is being Tuesday 18th July
The Kind Of Lovely Day That
We Could AH Make If We
Really Wanted To
If the rfcsxrcrrfj'' Rcfng^ known as 'Thd A nd""'- ^f f>^yr' were to look
down upon our example date- hook of Tuesday 18th July 2006, then what
might ILdy S&y about it?
The Ancient Of Days
Well 'TheAncifiiitOf Da^' would zp.y something like:
"Based on our small statistical sample of seven 'bdief irpjls' whst we
find is that the exanple 'hook' in time- space known as Tuesday 18th July
2006 contained the following ratios of energies, v\Mch will make it
manifest as a day that has:  28.58% of all people worrying,  14.29%
of all people experiencing lov^tn^s  a 14.29% availability of ice-
cream,  a 14.29% availabihty of good luck,  14.29% of the populous
will be 'thinking' that the 'Bogie- Man' is coming, whilst there will also
be the certainty of  14.29% of 'very cool music' to be listened to.
Obviously 'during' energies would normally be arriving too, as well as
the 'before' and 'after' energies cited in our example date. And so, as
'Th(* AnnorA: f Devn', \\^o. CnndTirl' that on our example date- hook it
is such a shame that there is only 14.29% of 'lov^intss' about. It is also a
shame that 25.58% of eveiyone is worrying about something. And it
could also be considered to be a little sad for all the world's children that
there is only a 14.29% possibility of finding some ice-cream".
Yes, it is a shame our example date- hook didn't have a 100% availability
of equality, nobody worrying over anything, and enough ice-cream for
everybody. But then we'd all have to arrive at the QabaUsftlc Goal of
'Uni^WiUiiiiTiiiie' to be making '4D Group-Scores' like that.
At this point, you may well be fully understanding why it is that
'aristocrats' and upper 'Illuminati' members do not read ['believe' about]
negative newspaper 'stories', or indeed watch ['believe' about] the
terrible tales about wars and class differentiation on the television news
'programs': even ' afterwards '. Since the karma of doing so is actually
This is also one of the main reasons that the remaining dark-side are
found by some to be a bit tricky to depose. Since it is all of us newspaper
stoiy 'believers' and T.V. 'watchers' that have been 'conned' into
conjuring the inappropriate reality structures in the Physical Plane that
we all 'say' that we wish would end.
William,,. Oh I wish you
every success m that business
venture next week too,..
At this point you are probably fully unctetanding yjhy the 'niurdnati'
originally devised a system of sodal control called 'The MeQiod Of
Temptation . Which was designed to 'trick' Mankind into 'conjuring'
negative objects and outcomes into the Physical Plane, by pulling them
through the Fourth Dimension from the Mental Plane and the
EmotiOiiil Pkne: largely by the method of 'believing' the stories about
such things 'afterwards' - though sometimes 'during' and even 'before'
Of course, 'after' heads straight for 'before'...
Which is why the Ascended Maslerf are so fond of telling us all that:
"There is only biow".
We also need to be aware of something that the Pleiadian 'walk- in' and
channel called 'f^^tiSttiLl' has told us all on her Hhw, Star web- site ^^,
wten she warned us all that: "the truth is often stranger than fiction".
Which as far as the case of the true nature of NON-linear time, and the
Earthly manifestation of our veiy reality is concerned - it most
Or should I now se^ 'most certainally was?'
What will you 'believe' in today, and vAich. 'date-hook' in time-space
will you be believing about and hanging things on?
Currently 1 am 'believing' about N.E.S.A.R.A. coming to every
country ^^ on the Plane! Earth. And I am also believing in the removal
of all the world's corrupt judges, pohticians, and lawyers too: amongst
many, many other things.
Now, I was also going to say ^^ that:
"I have now complebely stopped reading anything negative at all on the
internet, such as tie 'same old' 911 stories, and the various given reasons
for the delays in Global N.E.S.A.R.A. Since if I do 'believe' in such
things [which I can not], then I partly made the very things that I
'believed' all about. This is not to say that such knowledges are not useful
at first , if you are 'coming from nowhere', and building up your personal
account of 'how it was', and 'how it is'. But, at an inter - dimensional
level , all that such knowledges are, are the very 'spells' [beliefs] that
made the very things that we all despise happen in the first place. And
this explains the line in the writings of the As€@ftd@d MaiSfc^rs
^ ' The pe^dng back of all aristDcratically and politically stolen taxes [the world over]
since the turn of the 1900' s. So pAease check http://www.nesara.us [John Grau, 2006].
*" Stick withme, I changed n^^ mind© [John Grau, 2006].
collectively known as the 'Pho^nk Jownals '^^' that speaks about 'no
writben reooid surviving the 2012 planetary changes'. You SEE, all that
such 'stories' ever were, were the very 'spells' that made the worid that
no-body liked very much".
But then someone I met on m/ travels asked me to write a more positive
article about a better ws^ of watching such 'shows', listening to such
'chats', and reading such 'articles' . And about a month later this led me
to the realisation that I had already written such a document several years
ago. So please read Volume Eight of 'The Sign Of Jonah', which is
called ' Ft«gm« u«wy«' .
Oh, one almost last thing. How about making the following mantric
statement, which will massively imp rove your own p ersonal karma in
about the time it takes you to say it:
"1 lyour full namel call to my Annn(f IGod-form], to my Soul and to all
A r<rr.r.rin,^, ^'1 F.f^ftTr:, and I ask that it is noted that I am formally
withdrawing my misappropriated 'belief from any negative media
'stoiy' tiiat 1 ever 'believed in' that 'was', that 'is', or that 'will be' not of
my Soul and Moiiad*s true desire. This formal notice of withdrawal will
take effect in all Smmk EWaSSdm Of Time; in all Smmk Evolving
Sup«^Ulliv^rses and in all past, present, future, and parallel
incamational experiences. 1 thank my Soni my Montd, and all
kwci&mm. Masl^fS for hearing and noting my request".
Oh, and one very last thing. The date- hook in time- space that is known as
Tuesday 18th July 2006 asked me to ask you all something. And the thing
that this 'future' lor 'past' depending on when you read this documentl
Tuesday wanted me to ask all of you is to make the following mantric
statement on It's Behalf:
"I lyour full namel call to my Mona>d IGod-form], to my Soul and to all
Ascmcltfl Masters, and I ask that it is noted that I only contribute my
'belief towards making the date- hook in time- space that is known as
Tuesday 18tii July 2006 tiie most Sptrltiially P^TfiBCl Day tiiat Mankind
has ever seen since the Earth startEd If s Millennium Ascension Process.
*' Check http://www.phoenixsourcedistributDrs.com and download ']
"^ ITIif; Talmiifj or JmniRniirJ - the true teachings of Tk© Clirisl]- 'Plm^ik
j9mmX2^' Ian expansion to TlltTsillllwIl. 'PIloeilkJoiidlllFh^' [the governing
rules of the demonic hieraftliy. And 'Photiik Jmniils ^W [the rmhumk
^prinp]. There are many more 'Phflfiuafe tfuivnak:', but most of the rest are about out-
dated politics that are no longer necessary to read. I have given you a link to some of
the 'timeless' Journals of that series [John Grau, 2006].
This notice will take effect in all Smmk Elerultiis of Tlm%- in all Sm^a.
Evolving Sup@^Ulllv@rsiS; and in all past, present, future, and parallel
incamational experiences. I thank my Soul my i'^OEiiiiii, and all
for hearing and noting my request".
Of course for a 'perfect score' eveiyone would have to 'j oin in' .
Become a guardian of the Fourth Dimensioa and not a victim of it.
John Grau - The One That Was Jonah - You have been reading a part of
the ' Only Sign' [references grouped at the end].
"^ "^ '^ "^ 'Jii> "^ '^ "^ '^ "^ "^ "^ 'Jii> "^
"Hf. <lf. <lf. <lf. <lf. <lf. <lf. <lf. <lf. <lf. <lf. <lf. <lf. <lf.
OK. In Volumes Six and Seven of 'The Sign Of Jonah' we have learnt
how the past and the future are not separate entities in any way. And with
the accompanying animations, I really hope that all of you can now 'see'
the workings of t£e lower section of the 'Tree Of Life', expressed as: 
the Mental Plane/ East,  the Emotional Plane/ West,  the Fourth
Dimension/ South, and  the Physical Plane/ North. And also how these
four planes INTER- RELATE with each other.
Of ooinse, all this all 'vveUandgood',buthov\^aboutasinplernethodof
altering time- space, rather than just examining the result of all of our
combined prior 'folly' .
Well, the next document shows just that, and 1 want you all to LEARN
and APPLY the following lesson to all of your wakin g day [John Grau,
The Sweeping Breath
The Toltec 'Suvf^^ing BrMth' is a method of replacing energy that has
been lost to us during the normal course of our lives.
The Toltec teachings made available via the C^Detown Elder Theun
Mares inform us all thab 'The urdvesse consisls of an infinite number of
enQ:gy fields reserrMing JMiiiciscilli§lii".
Theun Mares continues, saying: "Human beings are likewise composed
of the same infinite number of these thread-like energy fields which
manifest in the shape of a large Imiitiioiiis am [the human aura]. The
height of this egg is equal to the length of a man's body with his arms
fully extended above his head on the vertical axis, and its width is that of
a man with his arms extended outwards from the centre of his body along
the horizontal axis. This egg is known as tbe cocoon ot man".
We also find that as our lives progress that a few or even many of these
iJij-fifir?!? ftf Ko-Jii can become separated from our aura^egg*^ vvtdch will
" Like losing a loose thread or even many threads from our junper Qohn Grau,
make us depleted and feel tired. We need to also be aware that there are
specific acts of black magic that are designed to literally steal your
'UMfoails of iHglJi', which then become a part of the black magician's
Big deal - let's get all our 'fibres of light' back now.
We can 'leave' threads of light attached to objects at our work places, to
lovers, to people we brush against whilst walking in busy streets, to
buildings in our home countries, and even to buildings on holiday, etc,
etc. Which really means that these threads of light can attach themselves
to anything we have touched. And by the same token, other people can
attach their threads of light to our auras too.
In itself none of this needs to be considered as a problem, as it is just how
it is. However, in the case of leaving some of your [hraadn of IjoIji;
attached to an angiy or con- fused or even diseased person; or also in the
case of leaving some of your ilirri;?rir^ nf ifrrlii attached to the walls of a
place that is [for example] mouldy or very cold: then we may indeed find
that returning our lost threads to our own aura will make us feel healthier
and more complete. Returning our lost threads can also make our mind
much stiller, because if we have left threads [for example] attached to
con- fused or angry people, then we can receive these thoughts of other
people as our own. This being since our own threads will act like #radio-
transmitters' back to our own aura.
As the light fibre kingdom,
we would like to tell you
that ifyou^bump into'
people \^ith 'k^s thau
calm' minds, there is
alwap a danger of sharing
'flbres of light', and
receiving the thoughts of
the con-fui^ed other...
D.4NGER DO NOT S1L4RE 'FIBRES OF LIGHT' MTII THIS M4.\
The 'Si»««ft4«« Rvtath' I have not read about in the African sorceries of
Theun Mares. This is a technique from the Carios Castaneda series of
books. There are also references to this ' Sweeping Breath' breath in the
'Lady Sorceries' of Taisha Abelar, in particular in her book called 'The
Sorcerer's Crossing .
The 'Swtfijpiiig Ertatli' is a method of occult breathing that allows the
practitioner to join with the atoms of Space [from any time period] and to
take back those lost fibres of auric electricity that have been left in a
variety of places as our individual life-path unfolded.
Wecanusethe ' Swe»iiiMiBr@iLtii' when we are walking about, when we
are sitting, or when we are laying down - depending on how busy we are.
All we need to do, is to first turn our head [real or imaginaiy] to the left.
And as we do this to imagine a series of long fibres that extend from our
left mid-section [torso]; and which attach themselves to the atoms of
Space which made up the original moment when we lost our threads of
light. Now breath in and take back all your lost power. Draw those lost
fibres of light that belong to you back up through your left mid- section
tendrils and back into your aura.
Breatb In: and as you do. draw all the lo^t 'flbres of light' through the tendrils that
come from your left mid sectiou. Literally 'boover up' evei-\tbiug you have 'deposited'
at other locations and limes. Take back your power.
Next we must turn our head [real of imaginaiy] to the right. And as we do
this to imagine a series of long fibres that extend from our right mid-
section [torso], and which attach themselves again to the atoms of Space.
Though this time we just eject any alien fibres that we would rather be
without. This time 'push' any alien fibres that got attached to our in-
breath and pump them back into the atoms of space. In this way these
alien fibres will naturally re-find their original owner. There will not be
as many fibres ejected on the out- breath, this is more of a cleaning
Breath Out: and as you do. eject any and all foreign 'fibres of light' [those that
belong to others] that were 'stuck' to yours, when you iuhaled in Step 1^. This
out-breath step Is a further cleansing of the Step 1 iu-breath.
I should add at this point that some friends may want to 'share' fibres of
hght and to not recycle them back. This is just fine, and I can tell you all
that I do this too sometimes with those that I like and trust the most too.
Here I am discussing ways of recycling back to us our own fibres of light
that have become entangled with angiy, ill, confused, etc, etc, people, and
also cold or mouldy buildings and objects, etc, etc.
Asa further expansion of this technique, the British Toltec Party make
it clear that many occult books inform the reader that the ' in^ghl of ifoga'
is to imagine ourselves growing bigger and bigger, indeed to 'become as
the Solar Logos'. By this I mean to, become as the consciousness of the
entire manifested Universe of Mind. And so here we find yet another use
of the Toltec 'swteimigisrMUi' - meaning that the British Toltec Party
recommend that you use this method to repair the '(u L-n that we find
ourselves within, and the £drth that we find ourselves walking about on.
Come On Let's Repair The Universe Together With A Simple Occult
To use the ' *»'«»«»iiiig Breath' in this way, we would first 'forget' our
human body, and then 'feel' as if we were liie \^' Iinln, Unh^f^rrrA f I\f inrf .
What would this experience be like? Perhaps an 'itch' on your toe would
really be some fighting in the East. Perhaps a head- ache would be like
the wanton destruction of land and property.
Bte'itli lu: Bi«<id% ill <i^ t]i« Solar Lo$««, mid Aiftw b^ck aU 'iU«;;.iUy «u'ued'
[stol^uj fibi'^.f of liglit that have beeii put to lois-appiopiijit^d uses by tUe
Here the tEchrdques is just the same, only the Yoga is a litlie different
The goal here is to 'forget yourself to the extent that you fed you are the
Sain J j.uuw,,. It's kind-of like that feeling you get when you realise you
have been privately watching T.V. in a noisy room with many people
talking and laughing. In this example you realise afterwards that you had
managed to 'forget' all those people in the room along with you, and
solely concentrated upon the television. OK, how about 'solely'
concentrating upon 'being and feeling as the Solar Logos'. This is the
same technique, only this time you need to literally 'forget' yourself for a
while. Anyone can do this , you don't need to be a Master Yogi. If you
have ever watched T.V. in a noisy room and 'forget' everything else
around you, then you can do this easilv .
Breatli Out: Oiily this time, blow out a wondeiful Ne^v Sol^r Logos. Blow out n
complete repair of the Physic ?il Ha lie. Blow out happiuess. Blow out prosperity for
aU. Blow out love. Blow out a New Wo rid.
Work through themes. In the case of the personal 'Swte|iiii9Brta.tli', the
themes can be:  ex-lovers,  ex-homes, [31 ex-jobs,  present jobs,
[3J side- walks you have walked down, etc, etc...
And when using the '^nJnr f.nqnt: SwwgkiQ Brea.ih', breath in things
like:  Eastern waning, 121 N.E.S.A.R.A. delays, [3J poverty, (41
hunger,  the need for imprisonment, etc, etc,...
And then breath out:
 global peace, P] N.E.S.A.R.A. finalisation, 131 equally- shared wealth,
 perfect happiness,  freedom from want, etc, etc...
Perhaps think of your own Y ogic techniques...
Did you also know that the definition of a very powerful Y ogi/ Magician
is someone that does this kind of stuff in the 'back of their mind' aU-dav-
long. Whilst the definition of a lesser powerful Yogi is someone that
Asa 'one last thing', I can tell you all this. In the Carlos Castaneda series
of books the best female dreamer of the team could manage to maintain a
connected perceptual memoiy of multi-locating to as many as four
hundred vi &«»mii| at once. Apparently this is a skill that the
'kdks' learn easier than the ' gentlemen .
Of course, with the 'SwtgniiMt Brta^lh' in the back of your mind all day,
and with you also going about your daily business, I am only asking you
to be in two places at one time. The first place is your daily business, and
the second place is the ' Sweeping Brtatli' being used in the back of your
mind as a Y ogic process. So, I am not asking you to multi-locate into four
hundred places at one time, like the best lady dreamer could do in the
Carlos Castaneda series of books. I am only asking you to be conscious of
Did you know that the founding technique of ALL time- space
manipulation is that of Y oga. . .
And we now know that this Yoga is nothing more than [11 shifting your
consciousness so that you 'become solely as some other thing', or so that
you [2\ 'become as some other thing' and also remain conscious of
yourself as you go about your daily business. Here the first Y oga is to
achieve a state of total 'union' with the thing you 'become', and the
second Y oga is to multi-locate with your mind as you also go about your
daily business. Personally, I use the second technique given above all day
long. And I encourage all of you readers to do that same thing.
Well, if the 'aristocrats', the Mn^^rr:, the Yogis, and the Sorcerers do
this kind of thing all day long, then I think it is time that the rest of us
started making our life a 'walking Y oga' too.
So what are you waiting for, let's BREATHE TOGETHER - John Grau
Brought T o Y ou By ' T he ne T hat W as J onah'
Have a Nice Day ©
References From Volume Six Of 'The Sign Of Jonah':
 "Son of the Archangel Gabriel Jmmanuel Sananda..." - From
'Phoenix Journal 2', downloadable at www.fourwindslO.com/ioumals
 "Let us make a man... " - From the 'King James Bible', the 'Book Of
Genesis' 1:27 [sourced from http://mindprod.eom/kiv/G enesis/1 .html
 "I am in the Father ... " - From the 'King James Bible', the 'Book Of
John' 14:10 [sourced from http://www.cforc.com/kiv/Tohn/14.html
 "He that beheveth on me... " From the 'King James Bible', the 'Book
Of John' 14:12 [souroed from http://www.cforo.com/kiv/Tohn/14.html
12/02/2006 1. Interestingly 14 is the number of 'The Scholar' in Toltec
numerology, and 12 stands for 'Completion'. It seems this 'Scholar' can't
'complete' unless he DOES believe.
 "... threshold of permanence' - From 'Other Kingdoms', by Hilarion,
1981, ISBN 0-919951-38-4, page 157 - 168.
t6] "the entity is able to remain... " - From 'Other Kingdoms', by
Hilarion, 1981, ISBN 0-919951-38-4, page 157 - 168.
 "Count von Kiiff stein... " - Cited in the Dennis Weatley book called
'To The Devil A Daughter', ISBN 0099072505. Also cited at the
http://www.denniswheatiev.info/forewordttdadcenturv.htm web- site on
 "Daringly, I even grabbed a couple of people... " - From 'The Art of
Dreaming', by Carlos Castaneda, ISBN 1-85538-427-2, pages 227, 228,
231- 237, 239 and 240.
 ""Those people out there are so real that they even have thoughts" -
From 'The Ari: of Dreaming', by Carlos Castaneda, ISBN 1-85538-427-2,
pages 227, 228, 231- 237, 239 and 240.
tlO] "Since you know quite a bit about this town... " - From 'The Art of
Dreaming', by Carlos Castaneda, ISBN 1-85538-427-2, pages 227, 228,
231- 237, 239 and 240.
 "... what if the darkest of the dark on this planet... "
http://www.fourwindslO.eom/NewsServer/A rticleDetails.php?ArticleID =
9 1 74www.fourwindsl0.com , 04/06/2006
 "... the bloodline families in each country.." - From 'The Biggest
Secret', by David Icke, Chapter 6, 'Rule Britannia'. ISBN 0-9526147-66.
 "forgiveness... " - From the words of Jmmanuel Sananda, also
known as Christ Michael, who said "Father, forgive them, for they do not
know what they are doing, Luke 23:34 [sourced from
13/02/2006]. Of course, now that we DO know what we are doing... .
114] "The Law Of The One... " - From 'Deja Vous' by John Grau,
available at  the Abundant Hope web- forum managed by Candace
Frieze, and  www.fourwindslO.com courtesy of Patrick Bellringer.
References From Volume Seven Of 'The Sign Of Jonah'
All this information came from the writings of the Capetown Tollec
EW«r Thinii Marts ^^ and if you want to read those books yomsdf,
then the titles are:
 'Return Of The Warriors' .
Visit www.toltec-f oundation.onj
'Cry Of The Eagle'.
PI 'Shadows Of Wolf- Fire'.
'The Mists Of Dragon-Lore',
AH I have done here is to present the temporal part of the Toltec
Teachings of the M afsfeSi VMttii Marts in an accessible and animated
format so that anybody [such as those with no money to buy four books]
can understand the dynamics of what He wanted the world to understand.
I wUl add at this point that the Maslw Th^n Mares has now offered on
His own web- site, to turn over all the Toltec researches, in a very ordered
and academic manner, to the world's Scientists, and to any interested
University Faculty. And so, if you know a Professor or a Department that
would be interested in such a systematic study of Mankind's Universe Of
Mind, then please, please, pass this message onto them. For example, I
would love to hear of a Department of Psychiatry/ Psychology that adopts
such knowledges. Though, there are, of course, many more 'directions'
that this particular kind of research could be applied to.
Oh, and I'd personally love an editor of any spiritual magazine, or even a
local [or national] newspaper to run this article. You SEE, like the
MnniPT Tlipjin Mhtot:, I also would like everybody to understand these
important temporal principles as soon as is humanly possible.
Understand that everything that John Grau writes is FREEWARE, and
can be used or published anywhere by anybody as long as it remains
unaltered. Of course, the originals can always be checked on The Sign
Of Jonah' web- site- Thank yea
Y on Have Been Reading Tht FREEWARE 1"^ O^rd Engtt^
Edition Of Tlin Talmud f Jmrnanud*, Whteh Now Ships With A
Sekcttoa Of Writings Fnun The Sign Of Jonah*.
http : //www. signof j onah .co.uk